Raiblocks > IOTA?

raiblocks.net/

A beautiful instant, feeless, DAG-based crypto. Marketcap is low, huge potential.

RaiBlocks is designed from the ground up for scalable instant transactions and zero transaction fees.

Other urls found in this thread:

mercatox.com/?referrer=78542
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is breaching 100 million mcap today. I'm along for the ride.

Also, the devs don't want to kill all white people.
I'm not holding it but it looks like a very solid coin.
ByteBall is another good DAG coin.

Nice pajeet coin

Yeah, this is a problem with this coin.
They distributed it with Captchas so now all the whales a third worlders who will dump their bags on you as soon as they would get enough from the sale to get the fuck out of their country.

their faucet was horrible, but it ended. It turned out to be a nice way to distribute the coins. Lots of venuzu-alians who participated. Now its all over going to the top is all it can do.

Holy fuck this shit is mooning

The third-worlders will hold since it's their only way out of poverty.

not even on any major exchange yet

lol the third worlders sold already. You got like 5xrb a day maximum. There are no 3rd world whales

Oh shit I baghold
300 raiblocks to the moon! lol

Where are you guys buying it? It's only on sketchy as fuck websites

Nope. The pajeets were dumping them as soon as they got them. It was one of the reasons the faucet got removed

I bought on mercatox. Thought it was sketchy af, but all went well. Very easy to setup an account and when you got your XRB, just send them straight away to your local wallet (or online raiwallet.com)

The wallet has been syncing for days. Apparently this is a huge problem for them, every node must download the entire DAG. How's this gonna get resolved?

Mercatox works fine and quite fast as well, it's not as pretty as binance of bittrex but it does the job

They are making a light wallet atm. You could use the (trusted) website: raiwallet.com to set up a wallet and be alway synced.

Use raiwallet.com

BitGrail and Mercatox are fine exchanges, never had a problem with either of them.

I don't really think the website is a long-term solution. Do they have a real solution for this coming? Light wallets don't work as IOTA light wallets have shown - they get clogged up super fast as they get congested, and then they start asking for fees. At that point you could just use something else.

Yes they are currently working on an Android and iOS app as well as pruning for the full nodes. This should be ready within the next month or so. If you have a question, ask in the discord and the devs will usually answer

>pruning for the full nodes
Ah, that's extremely great! Had me worried for a while there.

Yep, the project looks good so far. I'm only in this pretty small-time so far (much more in iota, since let's face the reality, it has the spotlight and works ok too), but might need to shift more towards XRB later. Also hope they hire a small marketing team at some point. No way RaiBlocks is the name that's gonna go big... The tech is very promising still, perhaps even on a more sound ground than iota.

Is it too late to buy this a bitcoin? Already seems to be going up too fast

They're currently creating a new website and have a dedicated team for finding new exchanges. Once the wallet has been released I think they'll push into marketing it a lot more.

buy the dip, under 100 million marketcap it's a great buy, should go to at least 200 million short term.

where do I buy this lol

mercatox

Going to hit top 100 mcap today

How does it compare to ByteBall?

Have they fixed there shitty wallet?? Takes days for the wallet to sync up

When is this getting listed on a new exchange? On the roadmap for December, but I have to wait until Friday to accumulate. Will I make it bros?

No lmao and the web based wallet isn't working for me

seems like its already finding support at 60 cents though, wouldn't count on it

Yeah go and buy:mercatox.com/?referrer=78542

nice try pajeet

Position 101 now, the FOMO is just getting started on this one. Wait until all the crypto youtubers start covering and shilling it to their audience. This could hit $5 easy with another exchange adding it, youtubers covering it, both biz and plebbit shilling it, and most people rightly thinking it could be the next IOTA (except for that it actually works).

3-5$ but I might consider selling some of mine at 10$.

Which is more reliable Mercatox or BitGrail?

I've just used Mercatox but it was fine.