Palm Beach SALT

SALT just announced by Palm Beach. buy up to $8

source lol

Sick bro

F U C K was going to by some this morning but thought I had more time

Phew these bags from yesterday were getting heavy.

what is palm beach

Lmao, with the platform coming out soon it should be well over $8

Literally put 50% of my portfolio in it like 2 min before the pump.

Palm Beach Research (PnD) Group with Pajeet Tikarwi

>Ian Balina sells
>his followers dump
>weak hands get out
>mfw iron hands
burn the coal, pay the toll

stand by for $20 in the coming days after platform release

>people with huge buy orders at the top of the green skyscraper
why do people do this?

If anyone thinks I am selling before $20 they can get fucked

>that chart
wtf I love my bags nao

that was me. think it will go back up?

>sold at 452 after buying at 550 yesterday
Fugg

Yes just hold to 2.5x from here. Literally just turn your computer off and walk away.

OP is telling the truth. PBC subscriber here, it was just a short term trade but it's definitely worth it.

Set buys under $7. The actual program is being released this month. You're still early guys. Just look to buy under $7 once the pump finishes. Cheers.

i can't find any intel on this with google. how is it peaking this fast with a rumour not even seen on google. this palm beach thing is really that big a deal?

should i pull out of lumens and into salt? i don't know

Dont panic sell, it will go up with platform release this month.

Lol ok. I have to admit i was a little flustered after my first buy orders wouldnt take. Just went crazy and i think i got the last order before the dip.

Climbing back up now though

XLM was one of his picks, he hasn't signalled to sell, so I wouldn't. Remember, do not get greedy and lastly, there is big news before the end of December for XLM too, it could skyrocket like XRP did back in May 2017...

Fuck I was reading their website and when i deccided to buy, the pump had started since 10 minutes.

What the fuck

Problem is i went all in and need my money.

I panic bought.

Good, now panic sell.

Should I sell some? Will it correct so I can buy back in and collect some small profits?

Have you ever made a series of bad decisions in one day that lead yhou down a spiral of worse and worse decisions?

That's me right now. Luckily I think Teeka hype will save me here as more people hear about this.

That's what I am going to do

Sell XLM now that PBC jumped on SALT?

>buy up to $8

jesus you people are fucking cruel

no

This is my first rodeo with PBC and I don't really know how big this pump will be.

I sold a good portion of my holdings at 61k sats and I'm ready to get fucked over when if it goes to 70k, lol

i am debating that same question

Oh well. I already got out with 3% loss and bought back on the dip. We'll see if that is a good idea.

>bought back on the dip
it hasn't dipped yet

What happened when Dash was the Palm Beach pick. Don't listen to the wait for $7 SALT shit. The market behaves irrationally and you will get left in the dust on this one. SALT launches this month so this is going to get both a Palm Beach pump and the launch pump. $25 is a conservative estimate.

who cares about the palm beach pump, this project is far bigger than that anons

it will pump all by itself when the platform is released

I agree.

Even BnB did really well even though it took a day or two to get started.

Every Teeka buy alert does well and they all go way above the buy up to price (Teeka is conservative)

Fuck man I hope so, holding 2k tokens this'll be a good xmas.

Topkekz fucking this. Enjoy the hold.

How would it go above $25 though if that is what it is sold for on the platform itself?

Proof

The way their platform works is that they raise the platform price and have said it will always be sold on the SALT website for more than market price. It used to be lower than $25, they just keep inching it up.

I've been in SALT since it was 3.50 and I was really surprised with this pick. Put 70% of my portfolio in SALT too.

Where do you think this'll last? Should I short my SALT??

op
>buy up to $8

pnd
>Buy-up-to Price: $7

lol surprise surprise......scammers scamming

SOmeone post the text to pastebin

Shorting SALT right before the product launch is not a risk I want to take.

palm beach meme
>buy up to xxx
>no stop loss
lmao
fuck that egghead

why sell? this will cruise up to $20-$25 on platform launch, and likely higher next year when salt jack the price up

salt will be absolutely massive, it allows you to cash out your crypto without tax ffs

AHhhhhhhhhhhh it's crashing

Also, where are the PBC picks? does someone have a pdf?

Will other lending crypto moon?
ELIX RIPIO LEND?

so marked is ahead of pbc lol, buy up to 7 when its 7.5 LMFAO

i figured i'd raise some quick xlm over the dec 7 news, then turn it into some salt before their december announcement and hold through that.

i think i'll stick to that plan. a lot of buy pressure right now to hold below $7 since this whole pump seems to be based on the instruction to do exactly that. so i'm not sure if it will rise and how high. will probably correct before the announcement and i'll buy back in then.

Can you paste the PBC text to pastebin plz

So, a little more than a week ago I had 2700 SALT. I now have 0 due to bad trading and panic sells. The only reason I was trading at all was to increase my SALT stack. I ended up panic selling everything when the market went red.

I've made a lot of dumb mistakes in crypto but this really takes the cake. It's going to be very, very hard watching SALT hit $25 and beyond, and I am just as confident now that it will as I was when I first bought it.

Say a prayer for me anons, and don't make the same mistake I did. Hold your fucking SALT for dear life. I'll be watching over you from the wojack realm.

we all make mistakes man, don't worry.
you'll make it

Usually Veeky Forums shows the pastebin or the issue itself immediately after PBC's release.. why is there still none so far?

Bump for tjis

if you actually want to make good money on crypto discord.gg/JKNnVpZ

You know this is pumping to 25 just bite the bullet and buy back in. Yeah you wont have the same profit but profit is profit.

He might want to wait for this dump to finish first

salt salt salt

>stop loss NONE
death or glory!

Nigger why do you lie you stupid piece of shit. Dubs and you will lose a limb within a week for fucking lying.

ITS A MONEY THING

sell now?

Getting close to that binance sell wall

>Platform releases
>BTC is volatile, crashing, maybe already crashed and is the only collateral at launch
>95% of prospective early borrowers hoarded their own salt anyway at 3USD price or less so even if BTC was stable they wouldn't buy
>Supply of salt is massive

So... little to no demand for salt by users at launch.

Put 2 and 2 together. It's going to dump hard shortly after launch when people realize there's no significant buy pressure coming from the platform being usable.

After that big crash and crypto market stabilizes and they add ETH and other stuff for collateral it will slowly increase towards 25USD, but it will be a crawl.

No one in this thread can refute this post and knowing this, consider dumping your Salt right before launch day.

this should go way higher..

>BTC is volatile, crashing, maybe already crashed and is the only collateral at launch

Yeah, why would people want to borrow money to invest during dips/crashes?

except that theres no guarantees bitcoin is going to do anything you just said.

theres not really a reason for it to move in any real massive quantities at this moment. the jump was from pb of course, but they said 7, not 8. so now its probably just gonna chill, do some upsie downsies.

It has smart money as lenders.
Partnering with Bank of Mauritius.

Supply matters when its $25 on site or a token why? People will hoard until people are willing to pay close to $25, lmao...

Salt SALT 1352.76129533 0.00000000 0.00000000 1352.76129533 0.82176190 9.8%

get in boyzzzz

buy high sell low

this will go to 20$ before christmas..

This will go to $20 with platform release, which will be before Christmas most likely.

you don't seem to understand....it's ok, remain poor pajeet

hope you guys are right, i also feel this way, was about to cash out 10k, bought salt instead, screw it

we gonna make it boys

choo choo

IT´S MOOOON TIME

Lol what is the context of this pic

MOON

What? salt is basically tether on steroids, when btc is crashing there is a demand for tether, the same should be true for salt

when you bought SALT all year while neets chased shitcoins

bought some atleast got 570 at 5.86

Salt gonna make me rich.

won´t stay under 10$ today

Sorry broski. You ain't gonna make it

see you from the moon.

What do? Is it staying above 8$ or what

ITS CRASHING AAAAHHHHH WHY DID I LISTEN TO YOU FAGS