12 minutes

12 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

12 minutes, 51 seconds

And then what will happen?

Bitcoin core will freeze because of the difficulty change. Miners will all switch to bch because they have too and if enough do it you can never go back.

It's a technical issue, Not a monetary one, which is why you don't hear much about it on this board.

IT'S HAPPENING!!

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

FUXK YOU BANKS

You act like this is the first difficulty change ever. It will end up like every other one.

HOLY SHIT GUYS! Look at that difficulty change.

It only happened once before and the only reason it didn't work was a bch glitch. The algorithm is dynamic now. It can't be stopped

These have been the scariest threads of the year. Good job OP.

It's done. Good luck on your exchange, the apocalypse comes.

What does this mean? What is going to happen?

>mean
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

BTC chain is like molasses now

BCASH more profitable to mine than BTC

That's a good thing, right?

Bitcoin Russia wtf

does this mean I can mine btc now?

What does that mean for the future of bch?

>32 min ago
btc still at 12k

means btc gonna tank

0.9% more profitable. Most miners know that BTC will continue to grow in value which is why they are not switching over. Less than 1% switched at the difficulty adjustment.

so it's a good thing

I don't get what you're saying. Btc is going down because it's easier to trade now? Sorry for being retarded.

nothing is happening

if miners all switch to BCH they will all earn that moment exponentially less cause BCH simply doesnt have the volume to sustain so many miners. it shows now that BCH is more profitable but if 2-3 big miners switch and burn their hashpower at BCH that ratio will instantly switch towards BTC favor again. Just saying that if miners flip, that "theorethical gain" that its now showing at fork.lol will evaporate that same minute. so miners switching en masse to BCH iS just a sandbox scenario that will never come to reality.

/case closed for all time

There is nothing "get." People are bullshitting you to sell their BCH bags.

Nothing is going to happen to the price. Miners are not switching. BCH is BARELY more profitable and a much bigger risk than BTC, so miners are sticking with BTC.

can't predict the future. My guess is some miners will move to BCH and the price will have short term pump (it's already going up a bit)

that's probably right. Don't expect anything big to happen in the long term. Just a bunch of BCH shills relying on FOMO for a quick buck.

also if they would all switch everyone of them would earn like 10% of what they make now with BTC. It's like trying to feed a bird with the portion of an elephant. just not working and miners would flip back to BTC very quickly.

you see this slight pump? its to draw in fomo faggits so they can dump on them haha

Lol

Also, in the next 10 days the dificulty will be 32% higher, nice.