TOMMOROW

REQT

TODAY

J U S T
U
S
T

hahahaha

does ANYTHING that gets shilled on here ever fucking make it instead of turning into another WE coin?

WE

Everything that got shilled here made it

Can you stfu we are memeing

there hasn't been a good Veeky Forums call since ANS/NEO. Now you fags think a gain of $0.10 is a "moon mission." So sad.

>LINK
>not selling after SIBOS
>POWR
>IOTA
>SALT

kind sir please send WE coin

lol
>IOTA
>XLM
>XMR
>NEO
no good calls at all
you just have to be slightly not retarded to filter out the shit from the actual calls. I've been on every good boat and no bad ones so far :) up 4000%

WUZ

>ANS/NEO
>good Veeky Forums call

choose one pajeet

you losers missed out on IOTA because muh /pol/ muh refugees. Sad!

PAJEETS

lol no, bought sub $1, sold 2.95
pretty satisfied

Veeky Forums is about making money, not hedging your support against a crypto-asset like it's a fucking sports team.
NEWFAGS GET OUT!!

This is pretty good.

ONE

my comfiest hold to date, the tech is top notch quality. the team is ace. what else is there to want? easy gains. should get in while u still can. major announcements in the pipeline

Some very nice github updates.

Get in.

We be mooning son.

My first big investment in a crypto. Getting a bit anxious after seeing todays dump. Even start to consider leaving with 10% loss. Some says hodl, some says pump dump on friday. I picked REQ out of So many coins. Missed IOTA And XLM. Make my day better, REQ. I like you but my hands are feeling heavy.

Sell now and never rebuy. The crypto scene is nothing for you. Weak handed and a pajeet on top of it.
At least try to take it as a lesson and learn from your shitty mindset. 10% payment for this lesson? not bad at all.

Just bought, nice team, nice communication, meme projects like everyone else (special star to the refugees tho).
low market cap.

Feel comfy

I aint selling. Now I sit and see what happens. Ill have my lessons after I see the graph in few months.

>Even start to consider leaving with 10% loss.
This thing will swing back and forth 30% user. If friday is all you're looking for and 10% dips are too much too handle you should just stick with BTC.

It's pretty disheartening when you buy into something that immediately dumps, as crypto does. Of course, had you looked at the pump & dump going on over the last months you probably would not have been surprised (and could have bought in later).

Shit gets even better when BTC crashes, alts crash harder and exchanges get clogged. I paid a fee for a lesson in patience the first time that happened to me with any significant money in this.

The hardest part for me is accepting my gains and selling high because it's very easy to get greedy and then get dumped on.

You guys missed the dip for the day. Don’t buy because you’ll be fucked in like 3-4 hours

Tomorrow I’m buying and holding till the news. This should be a .0015 coin tomorrow before mooning

I'm up 120% though.

What does 0.0015 mean? If you mean ETH ratio, then it's 0.00015, but whatever you mean it doesn't matter because no way this will drop back to these levels. Just check out the resistance at 0.0002.

Lock them away and enjoy the ride. Everything is going up and down and especially in crypto the swings are even crazier. At the end of the day REQ will be a big player and everyone will look back to these moments.