>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quick, I need to kick ghosts in the face without being a ghost.

Besides the Scrappy ability, what're the safest sources of that?

There is a weapon you can get from Blame that will strike intangible opponents. Solid State Blade. SSB.

Jade Empire

Jojo.

Danny phantom.

Any necromancy but I say overlord for sheer power.

Wuxia has what you need, I forget the name of the perk though. However, it explicitly lets you touch ghosts and other incorporeal things. In a martial arts setting. Obvious intent being kicking ghosts in the face.

Ghost Cutter is its name, I believe.

I am considering restoring Kaguya's mind, fixing her paranoia and things and waifuing her to give her a better life.

On the other hand, she is the strongest thing in the setting besides Madara... And I really want to punch out a strong thing.

ON THE OTHER HAND, Black Zetsu was being a huge dick and was just heating up conflict.

ON THE OTHER HAND, definitely saving/resurrecting Sound 4 and waifuing Tayuya while finding other methods of taking others with me for adventures of they want. Maybe copying feather

Choices, people.

To the user that was questioning what Maoyuu magic can do, the answer is some fucking bullshit if you have enough energy. Main character blew up a mountain relatively casually at one point in the anime.

sounds right.

Never not stick it in crazy, except when you musn't not do so. Which is not never always.

But it isn't not crazy, except yes, so do so and adopt Black Zetsu and make a sitcom out of it.

I can see it already. "My Bunny Goddess Wife and Kid". Think of the ratings!

user, you're overthinking this. It's Naruto. We're not dealing with a choice of "punch out Kaguya" or "befriend Kaguya". Defeat means friendship, you can do both. There's even a perk for it.

Bunny girl goddess, that is all.

There is a perk in that very jump for providing therapy through beatings, you can fight Kaguya and waifu her.

Yep, mainly its normal rpg or fantasy world stuff but the high tier stuff is damn powerful.

the Them background in HSoD that makes people you defeat into your loyal subordinates

I mean, isn't that all rpg stuff? Once you learn how to do meteo, you can't pretend that your magic isn't bullshit.

What are some settings, with good waifus for a living inter-versal spaceship, that aren't talked about every thread?

demonbane jump!

Macross, maybe.

Actually, what the fuck is up wit macross?

>besides Madara
Son did you even read it (or read all the wiki articles like me)? She's much stronger than Madara, hell, the Kaguya you see is literally her taking his body and warping it into her image while she possesses it.

What do you mean? What about it do you need clarification on?

But yeah, Macross is great for waifus. Those Meltrandi women...got to love them.

I mean, I say it whenever companions come up.
The Boss from metal gear, you get her from one of the scenarios.

Space vampires and all this weird vitality shit, and there's no clarification in the jump document about what those other aliens are and do.

How would people here feel about an Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger jump? Watching Tokustasu shows reminded me how much I loved watching that show.

I think he's too heavy to jump.

In raw power sure but there was a reason Kubo had to introduce her all of a sudden. Madara had too much hax abilities to be defeated. She might have more chakra but he has all the bullshit. Not to mention not fighting like a total retard like Kaguya does, where she pointlessly uses absurdly chakra intensive jutsu over and over for no real reason and uses it in ways that actively disadvantage her (Going to a gravity realm where she's affected by gravity? God damn you dumb girl).

hell yeah

>gone for nearly a week due to sickness, comp problems, and other issues
>get back online
>get caught up
>mfw
Why live.

Macross is one hell of a drug, man. You have no idea.

Amazing singers, crazy-ass tech/mechs, space stuff? It's just all amazing. Race of amazing-looking giants such as Klan Klang helps tremendously. Jumps such as Macross are things I will never, ever regret doing.

>there's no clarification in the jump document about what those other aliens are and do
...fuck. My bad.

She literally has all of the same powers as Madara. Only even better and with more shit on top of that.

>Kubo
Kishi user, Kubo is the mangaka of bleach. Naruto was written and drawn by Masashi Kishimoto.

>>there's no clarification in the jump document about what those other aliens are and do
>...fuck. My bad.
I mean, I can just look it up on a wiki, but from the jump alone I'd wouldn't have much idea.

Forgot pic.

Does your jump chain have a commentator?

Samuel L. Jackson, motherfucker.

Okay, then, I'll explain some. I admit I haven't watched Delta yet, though, so anything relevant to that I don't know. But the gist is this:

So there are these alien bug monsters, the Vajra. Not quite a hive mind, but close. Their biology naturally includes a lot of hypertech. They've got natural beam weapons, force fields, reactionless flight, telepathy, and FTL travel. A large part of this is due to their metabolism forming a hyperdimensional crystal, "fold quartz" (many different types of fold crystal are used in advanced technology, though fold quartz is the best) They're not naturally hostile, actually a pretty peaceful species, but due to their alien outlook it was easy for the actions of a conspiracy of cyborgs to trick them into attacking humans. They also carry an infection that causes fold quartz crystals to form in the brain of those infected. Gives them telepathy, but eventually kills them. It can be cured so that the victim just gets telepathy, though.

So next we've got the Protoculture. We don't know what the Protoculture looked like, but they were the stereotypical precursor alien race. They actually revered the Vajra as holy, and given the similarities between their tech and Vajra biology they may have learned it by reverse-engineering them. Anyway, long ago they kidnapped paleolithic humans from Earth and engineered them into giant super-soldiers, the Zentraedi. They safeguarded their empire and things were overall good. Until the Protoculture got greedy and decided to make a new breed of super-Zentraedi, the Protodeviln. Protodeviln were incredibly powerful, each one of them a potential planet-wrecker, but they consumed far more energy than could be easily provided them. So the Protoculture scientists did something stupid.

>cont.

Be a dark type.

I loved Akibaranger, but does it have enough content for a jump? That's something I'd be concerned about, but if you think you could pull it off then by all means take a crack at it.

I want to suggest that, if you can't come up with enough stuff, maybe just make a Sentai/Toku jump and add it in as a 0 CP drawback or a scenario.

Also, because I want to complain, season 2 really wasn't that good. It dragged much more than season 1, the new blue was annoying, and I don't think the ending was handled well at all, especially compared to how the last season ended. Ending spoilers Either Prism Ace OR Super Malsheena could have served as decent final bosses, but using both of them resulted in Malsheena being dealt with very anticlimactically and Prism Ace coming out of nowhere and being underdeveloped.

I have the Super Best Friends Zaibatsu commentating my jumps with the Lets Play perk from spooky's

>Klan Klang
Best canon companion purchase in chain.

Fite me.

Jump Bastion for the best commentator

Except she doesn't use any of abilities Madara ever used. Ever

My harem is made of quite a bit of crazy, man

No argument on season 2, it had a few good moments for me but didn't measure up to the first season.

>Except she doesn't use any of abilities Madara ever used.
You mean Kishimoto focused on new/unique things Kaguya could do instead of rehashing the same Rinnegan powers he'd been focusing on for many chapters at that point? C'mon user, you're just being obtuse on purpose.

Bayonetta. Bonus Package plus Magical Works. If you can surf on a jet fighter, I'm sure standing up on a bike is nothing.

Rinne Sharingan is its own thing. And I DO think, user, that while she COULD learn to do this stuff, she wasn't able to. She had raw power but it was her sons and their children and Ninjas who refined and invented the techniques.

Madara had lesser raw power but he was called God of Ninjas before becoming Jinchuriki. He knew all that bullshit and more

>this character totally has all these powers they don't actually demonstrated, the writer just didn't show it, but it's true.

They engineered into the Protodeviln a transdimensional energy tap allowing them to draw upon an entire alternate universe for power. But there were already things in that universe. Great and mighty beings, but non-sapient. Until they were drawn into the Protodeviln, fusing with them, creating something new and horrible. So now the Protodeviln are somewhere between a C'Tan and daemonhost, to use 40k terms.

The Protodeviln have all the power they need, but to stay stable they need to consume minds for an energy they call "spiritia". Evidence suggest that spiritia may be related to the superdimensional vibrations involved in telepathy and FTl travel. So they eat the minds of the Protoculture as well as many Zentraedi, and mind control their empty husks into the "Supervision Army" they use to conquer the galaxy and farm worlds for spiritia. Their leader, Gepelnitch, winds up so swollen with spiritia that he becomes a psychic black hole, threatening to absorb the consciousness of every being in existence. Only a last ditch effort by the remaining Zentraedi manages to stop him and the other Protodeviln and seal them away in stasis. The Protodeviln defeated, the Zentraedi separate into a bunch of patrol fleets to hunt down the remaining Supervision Army drones and safeguard the galaxy.

Thousands of years later, one of the few surviving Supervision Army ships crashes onto an island in the Pacific Ocean. Its crew all dead, the United Nations (in this universe fulfilling the fears of conspiracy theorists and managing to create a One World Order) set to work reverse-engineering and repairing the ship, called the Macross for enormous scale it's built to. What they don't know, though, is that buried in the Macross's programing is a boobytrap to automatically attack any Zentraedi ship it detects. When the Adoclass Fleet warps int to scan the Sol System, this happens and provokes a war.

>cont.

What do you jumpers look like under the Sight?

Northernlion for me.

Supposedly she absorbed the chakra and techniques of everyone caught in the infinite moon eye thing. So it's more she technically has them then that she has skill with everything.

>These powers which her suns had which were genetically inherited by her totally aren't possessed by her.

Rinne Sharingan is literally the Rinnegan plus all the weird dimensional shit Kaguya could do.

I think you're wanking Madara really hard, either as a fanboy or because you don't want to admit to a logical error on the internet as an anonymous.

The Thread.
There is some jump, I want to say Dragon's Crown, that lets you choose your own Commentator/Narrator. I chose the Thread.

Isn't she already interested in someone else?

He doesn't return it, though, and treats her pretty shitty. I gave her something better.

And now you all know why I offered Protodevlin with caveats as a race option and Zentraedi, but NOT Protoculture or Vajra.

Is there anything particularly dangerous about starting the Worm jump in Seattle?

Yeah...

I don't honestly know what "The Sight" is, since many things go by that name. But I hope this is close.

So to make a long story short, the Zentraedi win. There are just too many of them. The Adoclass Fleet actually surrenders to humanity's side, despite being the ones to begin the war, due to realizing that it was all a mistake. But the other Zentraedi aren't so willing. And they kind of kill all humans. By the end of the war, humanity is down to a few hundred thousand members, maybe a million total. The post-war population is composed mostly of clones. Clones, and the Zentraedi. Zentrans, having been designed as war machines, are actually really weak to this thing humans call "love". We basically embark on a mass brainwashing expedition of them, and we finally defeat them after first bombarding them with cultural influences to distract them and then heavily nuking their command ship. So now the Zentraedi are our friends, even if they did horrible things we mostly forgive them because they were the equivalent of autistic children at the time. But we still don't completely trust that humanity is safe, so we send out a bunch of colonization fleets, the "Megaroads", each guarded by their own Macross-class transformable battleship. Each of the Macross stories after the original series follow individual Megaroads and the threats they encounter out there in space. That's how we come into contact with the Vajra, the remains of the Protodeviln, and also some weird kangaroo-people. I don't know what they're about. Cute, though.

They probably mean Dresden Files' Soul Sight.

No, nothing beyond the norm, there.

That pic. . . Psyren was a good read.

Also, the Zentraedi provide humanity with one other clutch advantage: giant waifus that want to be waifu'd.

youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM

Teeth.

Well, yes. Sorry, I was running out of space. The giant waifus are definitely one of the big incentives to making peace with them.

So what you're saying is that I should purge the Zentraedi in revenge.

Except the Adoclass. They were the ones who defected and tried to prevent the Atmospheric Cleansing Operation. Those guys are alright.

>The giant waifus are definitely one of the big incentives to making peace with them.
>making peace with them.
Oh, things are gonna get made alright.

>giant waifus
By far the best use of Sacrificial Bestowment is giving the YJ growth power to waifus, godzilla style cat fights cause a lot of collateral but people should accept the sacrifice of their cities for the glory of giant waifu wrestling.

I was wondering when you'd show up.

How about we purge rabbits while we're at it?

Yeah yeah.

When did rabbits genocide humans into almost extinction?

That's one way of doing it. I went the tech route and just took the Zentraedi tanks and made smaller, wrist mountable versions that let them swap between normal and giant sized.

Purge something WORTH purging, like fucking mosquitos.

Not a good idea to look at multi-dimensional god-eating eldritch horrors through any type of true sight. Soul Sight even less so.

Oh, addendum: There are still a lot of separate Zentraedi fleets out there. They don't know about what the fleets attacking Earth did. So please don't commit genocide against them. They haven't committed any crimes against humanity, and you have the chance to hit them with deculture to make sure they never will. Convert them and you get giant waifus and husbandos with no need for any moral dissonance.

Unless you're not the person I'm thinking of, don't you usually make some up excuse to genocide non-human races? No matter how flimsy the excuse is?

Well, you can make the excuse for rabbits that they ARE capable of stealing human land through their mass-breeding capability.

Rabbits are tasty, though. So a preponderance of them just means more food.

Only if they're someplace with no natural rabbit-eaters.

See:

I look like a bunch of people, all superimposed over one another

>eating cute things

I'm probably not the person you're thinking of, I only have a grudge against races that kill humans.

Well then, my apologies.

Most of the things people eat are cute. That's the sad downside of breeding for being plump and full of delicious calories, it gives them rather infantile traits and that makes them look cuter than they otherwise would. Even plants are susceptible to it, to a degree.

Question about the Deadman Wonderland jump, [Branch of Sin] is discounted, does that mean the sub-options prices are discounted as well?

user, I only ever eat cute things.

...that explains so much.

I'm pretty sure I remember lucarioanon giving a step-by-step of how to skin, butcher, and cook rabbits and other small game in the irc once.

Sounded pretty good to me.

That anime is hilarious, too bad it's too lewd for a jump.

I didn't know it was possible to feel this level of disgust.

I wish there were more pictures of elemental magic beings.