Alright fags you have 5000$ to creat your portfolio today. How would it looks like?

Alright fags you have 5000$ to creat your portfolio today. How would it looks like?

all into bitbean

5,000 dollars in link

XMR

All in xlm, thank me next week when it’s 15k

everything is so slow i cant move my eth to exchanges fuck this cunt shit

50% in HST
50% in BTC

> BUY ATH
> 8 cents in 15min

All ARK

Sorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction HashSorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction HashSorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction HashSorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction HashSorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction HashSorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction HashSorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction HashSorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction HashSorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction HashSorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction HashSorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction HashSorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction HashSorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction HashSorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction Hash

$3000 bitcoin
$1000 stellar lumens
$500 link
$500 in whatever

I have almost exactly 5k and this is what it looks like, rate it;
$1,300 Link
$2,250 MOD
$250 CND
$430 COSS
$500 GVT

50% XMR 50% MONA

Top kek this isn't some pnd shitcoin. Huge news coming this week and probably gets listed on coinone on 9th

2k BTC
ETH XMR DASH 1k each

40% BTC
40% ETH
10% XMR
10% MKR

dont you think the btc is going to get down soon

BTC fomo is very high right now, 15k is easily within sight

100% xlm

Link?

1/4 BTC
1/4 Monero
1/4 Stellar Lumen
1/4 Einsteinium

Possible dip, but every other bubble ended with a very rapid rise, we've just been growing steadily. We're only up 2x over the last three months, previous bubbles were 10x and 20x over the final three months. Bitcoin has the brand recognition and network effect, and once lightning works the next great bubble phase will ensue. Price might bleed before that though, and widespread use of lightning might be years away.
ETH, of course, is clearly the better crypto, and second for network effect and branding. If they deploy a version of lightning first, I unironically predict flippening.

I don't like a conservative approach so I'm in all high risk stuff. If I was going for conservative I'd have half of it in BTC. If I wanted medium/high risk I'd put half into Ark (medium risk in my opinion). The other half I'd put into high risk stuff like REQ, Coss, Link, Stellar (probably medium risk at this point). I'm invested in all of these except for Stellar, but I'm only about 20% Ark.

50% Chainlink
50% Bitconnect

I’m sure you said the same thing when iota was 1$ then again at 2..3..4..5.....

Stay poor

Don't ever mention my two wives on this message board again

25% IOTA
25% ETH
25% LINK
10% Monero
15% LTC

$5000 into btc. Get wallet with your own private key. Sit on it. In 1 month you should have the same amount of btc (which will 2x) plus a whole bunch of airdropped btc fork coins which will be worth something

4000 into MONA, 1k into bitcoin

90% BTC
10% NEO

I don't know what to buy in these bloody streets

All in digibyte
100% serious.

this is easily the worst porfolio in this thread. do you want to lose all your money???????

I agree, DGB would be the best choice.

100% syscoin. My portfolio is now around $80k, all in syscoin.

You get rich next year

All in zencash.

And I run multiple nodes each node will make me 180$ + this shit is going to 100$/zencash soon

I reinvest everything in Zencash and I run more and more node and I buy seven lambos

20% ARK 20% LINK 20% NEO and 20% REQ. and 20% on XRM.

Why am I getting this? Is it the fucking kitties?

I eschew risk and am content to wait for riches

100% BTC

30%ETH
30%XMR
20%REQ
20%DNA

S- Sorry

20% BTC
30% ETH
30% IOTA
5% SUB
10% ARK