You guys are FUCKED lol!

You guys are FUCKED lol!

Other urls found in this thread:

themarketmogul.com/814m-tether/
investopedia.com/terms/s/shortselling.asp?ad=dirN&qo=investopediaSiteSearch&qsrc=0&o=40186
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inb4 all of wallstreet gets tethered.

I will kek so fucking hard if that happens

>wallsteet gets all their boomer cuck investors to short
>insides go long
>tetherpump.exe
>wallstreet rakes in money, boomer cucks get liquidated and calls for crypto to be regulated so kikes can control it

Doesn't shorting involve buying, and hence increasing the price?

>OP doesnt realize theyre cash settled futures

ahahahahahahahahaha

If they want to do this, let them get burned. The normie hype pump has just started. This bubble will keep bubbling for a good long while.

PREDICTIONS OF BTC PRICE WHEN FUTURES START TRADING

Kek, I can't wait to see them try.

>Half of Wall Street shorts
>Half of them go long
NO SURVIVORS

OH SHITTT!!!!!!!!!

>wall street dinosaurs try to short BTC
>they get tether'd

This will actually happen.

$20k

there's no bitcoin involved in the futures just betting on the price. it does nothing to the actual bitcoin ecosystem however people can manipulate bitcoin price to profit on the futures

>inb4 the jew loses
I wouldn't bet on it guys

Honestly this. Boomers will get squeezed so easily, they don't wanna be on the losing side of a moon mission.

Like that's not going to be a vertical hydroponics farm. Dirt in space ... cmon.

I would probably be taken to a mental institution for not stopping laughing hysterically

>thinking Jews will lose against internet magical money

I'll enjoy watching you jump off a skyscraper, wall st. friendo.

Jews always lose. Their god hates them.

if you actually want to make crypto money discord.gg/JKNnVpZ

>tfw boomers and kikes get tethered

>people can manipulate bitcoin price
how? Doesn't that require vast amounts of money now BTC Market Cap is the same as the GDP of New Zealand?

They're so scared, look at how hard they want people to short and bet against bitcoin, they're going to be very disappointed.

This so so funny. I've been encouraging shorting bitcoin on many YouTube videos and Twitter. Doing my part to make this The Big Liquidation

>doesn't understand marketcap
>doesn't understand tether and wash trading
>TO DA MOON kek
this is going to so fucking funny

Was anybody really expecting settlement by delivery for these futures?

Implying there aren't insiders who know Bitfinex is about to get audited, setting BTC for a massive crash

You realize that at certain point people are just going to jump to Monero, right?

Watch how Bitfinex will become transparent once the shorts are in. They show their reserves are accurate and demand created the tethers.

They have a million ways to tether people.

>jews

They are old as fuck. Things are never going back to the way that they were. The times, they are a-changing. You can't fight progress.

The beauty of cryptocurrency is that we are the distributors, the platform and the delivery mechanism. We control the story. We control the flow. They feel like they've been treated unfairly? Put a pillow over that feeling and bear down down until it stops kicking.

We have the guns, we have the firepower. They have the swords and knives and stoneaxes. We fight, we win. We don't fight, we win. They die out either way. They are the passenger pidgeons and thylacines. Nobody cares about them. It's either going to be a bloodbath or we'll wait you out and get the whole thing without a fuss.

My message to them: don't fight.

Man, I am blow the fuck out. How will bitcoin ever recover?

>they all think this is completely and has never happened before
>it's just 10x bigger than last bubble
>like last time was 10x bigger than the one before it
>10 times more retirements tranferred
>oldfags are now 10x richer
>2 suicides last time
>will be 20

If there is a crash just because Bitfinex gets taken down, that's a great opportunity to buy. It will recover after a few weeks probably.

Reminder

This is what bitfinex has been doing since they started this tether scheme.

>Grandpa, where were you when the US economy collapsed?
>Sonny, that's how I made my fortune. Here, run down to the machine and buy Pop-pop another Bitsoda

Reminder you're gonna need large amounts of leverage to profit in a market collapse.

>smart money goes long on garbage vapor money that is already obsolete

>tethered
>>tetherpump.exe
>tether'd
>tethered

that's like what, a billion fake dollars so far?

shorting means you borrow and then agree to give it back at a later date, plus any dividends and fees. so you can borrow, cash it out, let the price drop, and then buy it back for less, give it back. you can also get raped badly if the security moons.

I've been trying to figure out how to buy put options on bitcoin, they're similar to shorting but with less risk- essentially you have the option later of selling it at a set price, so if it drops precipitously, you're not fucked anymore, but you can also just not execute the contract if the value increases.

It's just means more people losing money on crypto which means more shitcoin pumps

Might take a bit longer because all the normies will be scared away.

For every rich man who wants to short BTC< many are waiting for dips to buy more. Did you see how quickly that dip to 10.9k got snatched up a few days ago? This game can be played both ways, shorters are going to get fucked anally.

implying bitfinex doesent lay out huge bait for the gramps at wallstreet
implying it wasnt their plan all along to fuck the wallstreet guys
bitfinex is in taiwan or somewhere like they care about US economy
you dont need a lot of tethers to liquidate shorts

What does tethered mean?

Also, its very common for hedge funds to actually being doing the opposite of what they say they're doing. They're the ones who are actually GETTING YOUR MONEY WHEN YOUR SHORT FAILS. Fucking kek.

>What does tethered mean?

The exchange bitfinex uses tether coin, supposedly "tethered" to the dollar 1:1. Problem is, they have around 800 million in circulation, where they can't possibly have 800 million dollars in cash laying around.

themarketmogul.com/814m-tether/

challenging the autists who made an orange man into U S President?

What could possibly go wrong? PLAY BALL

"Oguz Serdar, a USDT user who encountered issues when attempting to convert $1m USDT into dollars said he, regarding the company, “I don’t think they have even $100m or $200m in a legitimate country.” On declining his request, Tether told Serdar that “due to ongoing banking difficulties we are only able to process requests for verified corporate customers.” Serdar was unable to transfer his funds directly from USDT to dollars."

hahaha

Not really. First they need to say it will drop, they take all the money from peole beting it will and invest it in BTC. Making the price go up. Then when people start betting it will keep going up then they sell the BTC to tank it. Making more money to invest in more BTC. Ad infinitum until BTC = $1000000 each which is where it will stay. The only problem is that they will have a LOT of BTC and I won't. I will maybe be able to get 1btc but that will be enough I guess by the time they have had their wicked way with it. $20k by new years and maybe a plummet back to $15k after once the futures market shifts towards it going up and up. It is Christmas and a lot of new investors are coming. Christmas = family time and the spreading of information + Christmas money in many cases (not me, poor fag).
So invest in BTC, wait for the times when wallstreet dumps BTC on the market to flip thier futures and buy buy buy before they pump it back up again. The game is now rigged and it will not stop till it hits 1million minimum. Or we get to see mcaffy eat his own dick, so it is win-win really.

Look what happened after Thanksgiving and that was only the Americans who got together for the holidays. Christmas will be x1000.
Not to mention all the Bazingoids now investing in alts.

>Or we get to see mcaffy eat his own dick
I want this so bad that im not sure which i want more

yes, this will be the outcome. But who cares. As long as Biimers get fucked for the third time I'm happy. Hopefully tens of thousands of those cowards and fools will use the rope exit.

I suppose the whole thing is rotating for artificial gravity

IKR. It really is win-win. Even better if it gets to 900k a btc. I actually think the crazy bastard would do it too. He doesn't have too many years left and he would become an immortal legend for at least a thousand years if he did it. Even if it's as a figure of ridicule but I think that could go either way. He may get mad resp[ect for it, not like he will get much more use out of his dick anyway.

/thread

>boomers short Bitcoin
>crypto is too autistic to sell because of people shorting
>all the shorters get burned

This.

I've been trying to warn people that this "institutional money" meme is NOT a good thing for Bitcoin. Wall St has the money and the leverage to naked short this shit straight to hell. And they will.

so you telling us bitcoin will go to $8 again, very good, can't wait to load up on cheap coins

Not in this case. They will not buy Bitcoin, just bet against it's price. It will all be done using cash settlements, the hedge funds will not actually buy Bitcoin.

I don't get the bitching. I mean it's not like you can not short it yourself. Also, there's that weird rule of thumb: the market always fucks over dumb money. now, I know the crypto crowd definitely looks like a bunch of basement dwelling mouth breathers compared to even the most moronic wall street trader, but we're actually on the right side of history for once. The old financial system is dying. Even bloomberg moans and whines about it. (in 'appropriate' ways)

>20 per cent

brainlet here, what is shorting and how do you do it?

you know what they say: losses from shorting can be infinite.

investopedia.com/terms/s/shortselling.asp?ad=dirN&qo=investopediaSiteSearch&qsrc=0&o=40186

And where do you "borrow" cryptocurrency?

Initially they will only be allowed to short. We all know what's gon' happen if Tether keeps being printed and used to pump BTC's price. Baby boomers don't know shit and they are not used to losing anything. They had it easy their whole lives. They will get BAMBOOZLED and then they will cry for muh gubermint. We all have been fucked by Tether/Bitfinex and the exchange bots at some point, but we have a thick skin and we always recover (a life of rejection, cuckery, denial of freedom/happness and market manipulation have made many of us immune to psychological pain, but the Boomers will not handle losing so much money in one single big short). If the old crybabies feel like they got scammed somehow... CRYPTO IS FUCKED. THE DAY OF THE TETHERING DRAWS NEAR...

Lmfao no they won't you baboon! Do you know how many wall street investors have money in btc?

If Wall Street gets liquidated by fake internet money I will literally cream my pants.

It's future. Naked shorting means nothing.

lol @ tether shareholder equity being

>mfw the banks fail again
>mfw the gubmint can't bail them out this time
>mfw NEETS become the bank

at exchanges. kraken, poloniex, bittrex, bitfinex, bitmex, ... among others.

trips of truth

>000 check'd and kek'd
PRAISE KEK! It's a sign... it's happening, guys. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

boomer investors don't usually short right?

Not with bitcoin though. Cockstream is owned by bildaburg.

Some boomer is arguing with me on YouTube saying "you can't short Bitcoin" and "that's not a true short" because it's not a derivative.

This is exactly what's about to happen

They will with all this MSM FUD. That is when Wallstreet futures market companies invest all the money they get from boomers shorting into BTC making it rise and them not have to pay out. Then when boomers start going long they can dump their newly accumulated BTC to short the market and they win again. rinse and repeat all the while making BTC go up and up in waves towards that 1million mark. This is 100% what will happen. First, they will dump what they have already accumulated in BTC once futures open to prime the market. So be prepared for it to dump back to $8k maybe or something once they open.

Read these posts anons ITT. Set a stop loss order in case BTC does actually dip in price by a lot, but don't give up your BTC so early.

If dubs, crypto will crash and die on the next 3 years

>not buying waiting for 10th
>its literally happening already
should i just pour everything into xmr instead or should i wait it out in fiat and go in after dust has settled?

Oh shit. Kek wills it!

>arguing on youtube

it's btw the other way around unless he's selling a derivate he doesn't own himself.

All I want is the catalog to be entirely pink wojaks

ehh just because you can naked short doesn't make it a big deal. It provides liquidity. Also leveraged naked shorting means that they can be squeezed out of a position.

boner for this timeline

>they all short
>greedy crypto ecosystem keeps on pumping as usual
>they get liquidated

Can't wait

>they just kill tether with FUD and cash out
>no dude they are gonna get tether pumped lmao
its not like its hard, especially when you know tether is a scam already

All memes and speculation aside, how much of your own money would you pay just to be witness to a bank pink wojaking? Forget what will or won't happen, how amazing would it be to see an actual big bank attempt to short BTC with leverage and literally get JUST'd into bankruptcy by some crazy event like Chinese gov announcing they will be buying bitcoin as a national reserve.

Imagine what would happen if a bunch of crypto autists actually bankrupt a bank. The butthurt would make the 2016 election look like a splinter.

Idk if it will happen but I can dream.

Oh look, we're prepping the FUD for the next dip. Make sure to buy a shit ton this time, guys. It's getting more and more predictable each time.

that level butthurt can lead to war- be careful

I've been saying this ever since the CME showed interest, (((wall street))) is only interested in quick money, Short selling is the best way to do this.

pic related who owns all the tokens?, it isn't us

fucking idiots like you think your in control, look at the guys running the exchanges - the goddam bitfinex ceo Phil Potter is an ex Morgan Stanley derivatives trader from Yale

>tfw convinced my mom to sink $20k in btc instead of this futures garbage

>Betting against bitcoin ever

I would love to see wall street try this but i dont think they will. They know just as much as we do that bitcoin isnt going anywhere but up.
They are just trying to reduce confidence among normies.

BTC will be $25k next year, cap this