ARK

GOOD MORNING ARKIES

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
google.com/search?q=how to vote for ark delegate
calculator.reconnico.com/
discord.gg/Jppxjn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope u fellow cucks bought the dip

I'm up 58% with my ARK. Sup buddy

fuck off aussie cunt

>ARK has signed a strategic and ongoing partnership with the world’s first Bitcoin press release agency which is one of the biggest blockchain PR companies online.

Look at this huge green dildo fellow arkies

FUCK SAKE STOP MOONING ARK

I really feel like time for accumulating is rapidly coming to a close now and my autism is really triggering me because my stack isn't an even number

>Reaching 1,000,000+ real Bitcoin twitter users.

The normies are coming.

mobile wallet being released this week too its a good time to buy, moon mission is just getting started

last chance to buy ARK, dont say i didnt warn you

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

worthless shitcoin

your mom is a worthless shitcoin
now off this thread

jesus all you faggots coming in with sub 500% gains on ark, no wonder you guys are always buttmad!

I'm up 78% and holding for the forseeable

I've made some mistakes with crypto but ARK was not one. This coin was shilled here way back in May and thanks to biz I'm currently enjoying a 900% return on such a small investment at the time. earning 1.2 ARK per day is also nice.

How does one earn ARK?

Stake it and vote for sharkpool.

I have a real dilemma with ARK.

Now I'm invested 4k in this but doesn't even have a proper whitepaper, coded in javascript.

Not invested in link at all but it has a solid whitepaper. What to do Veeky Forums?

Shill me FUD me. How can I trust a javascript code, which can be hacked by Russions and 51 delegates, which is a semi decentralization solution (similar to miners in BTC Network) to use as Oracle?

how is this still up that much? No other coins has so many deluded holders

How?

OMG you are in fucking Veeky Forums and don't know how to google shit???
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

google.com/search?q=how to vote for ark delegate

Here you go, brainlet.

I personally vote for biz_classic but the basics are all the same with the majority of delegates give or take a few % points. Hopefully Moon Man or Chang might have the link for the voting tutorial.

With that being said, I think you need roughly 400 ARK to see any kind of acceptable return as it costs 1 ARK to vote.

Try out this calculator to see yourself:

calculator.reconnico.com/

By voting with 400 ark you get how many in return?

Sorry, didn't see the calculator, I'm kind of blind.

Split it. 10k LINK will net you $200k in 6 months and a million in a few years. ARK may or may not do much until Jan/Feb but it will hit 8oomil Market cap at that time before going down again. It has a clear wave pattern on the charts. Only big confirmed partnership news will change that. The only problem is it is currently at the bottom of a dip so selling now means it will go up soon and you will regret that part. But LINK is about to either jump to $5+ or crash to 15c again int eh coming week and in about 20min it will either go up to 3000 stats or down to 1500 stats so it's up to you if you want to take the risk on that. Whatever you chose, decide quickly! LINK is forming a wedge and will go up or down in 15-30min + or - 4-700 stats

People posting gains under 100%

It looks like LINK is breaking up too. Honestly, though it is up to you. I am having a similar dilemma with ARK and NEO right now. NEO has an exchange listing soon rumour has it on that overpriced Korean one, between NEO and ARK I have 80% NEO and 20% ARK but I really want some more ARK. I am not touching my 5k LINK and asides from that I only have 2.5k XRP to play with that is on my mate's ledger anwyay and I again don't really want to touch as it will probably break out soon up to $2. I am hoping for that NEO listing and a big pump so I can sell half my NEO maybe and put it into ARK. I just hope it happens before ARK moons, hopefully, it won't have massive news until it naturally moons in Jan/Feb following its upwards waves on the chart.
I also want some XMR/REQ/ and maybe a gamble on some ODN but I already have 3.5k invested in crypto and only have 2-300 extra I can put in every month. Fingers crossed on NEO for a quick P&D I guess so I can buy some more bags in things.
NEO, ARK, XRP, LINK bags aren't the worst in the world though I guess. Mostly I feel I am missing the XMR train but I am mining a bit of that so meh. that should go down again possibly anyway. It does seem to be having one of its pumps.

evening laddie

Up over 900% on the bulk of my buy-in

>Crypto Normie Boom
"Logic Need Not Apply"
Nothing makes sense.
LINK, ARK, REQ, LTC, ETH, XMR, NEO, etc all do something
Bitcoin is literally a ponzi
You buy in hoping that someone will buy what you bought for more. Bitcoin has literally no use case, it's expensive to move, slow to transfer, has no privacy, is extremely centralized, has a civil war and is fighting with Cash, etc etc

>mfw only bought ARK recently
I missed out, but I believe the real thing will be in 2018

If you bought now you still got in very cheap desu.

I made good gains off of Ark in its run from 2.90 to 4.30 and I feel relatively safe here, but man am I bleeding potential gains all over, REQ and LINK and IOTA and XLM all mooning around, because I thought there was a wallet announcement literally a day or two away last week.

I always intend to hold ARK but I could he holding a lot more ARK right now if I'd caught those gains instead of waiting for this ARK moon. Pretty frustrating dilemma.

You can always sold a portion of your ARK to buy other coins, but be careful about to not get dumped by chasing pump.

By breaking up do you mean breaking apart ready to fall or breaking upwards in value?

How much ark do I need to accumulate to /make-it/

I could, but I only have about $500 invested, 110 ARK. Breaking that small amount up across coins seems almost worthless, I need to expand that to atleast $1k before strategic splitting is worth it. I would like to have 2k Link and 100-200 ARK and then would feel really comfortable just hodl into Q1 3018, but the Link prices haven't been favourable and I missed the chance to x3 on IOTA, so it's back to the board.

You could’ve bought xlm

Anything over 1000 is good.

>mfw 1,200 ark

>tfw gotta wait for saturday and then tuesday for funds to arrive in coinbase to get to this level from my current 200 Ark

please wait for me

What exchange do you guys recommend to buy ARK?

Binance

>tfw swore to self to never touch ARK stack just to try to chase gains on other coins
A weird attachment, I have.

yeah i lost 10 percent of my total yesterday by trying to do things perfectly and timing to be a part of every ship. ive done much better by just staying and waiting in the coins that im confident will moon soon but not literally right now

That spaceship got me thinking, had to make one.

Took awhile to find a good system with no fog, good sunlight and a planet for a backdrop.
>tfw find moon

True ish. It's not entirely a ponzie scheme as miners have costs involved so it does hold value. It will just be that though ultimately, a 1million per BTC store of value. Not with any real-world use. You are better off investing in tech now and things with a real-world application as they will grow (and importantly survive any crashes for the most part) as the BTC market and the crypto market as a whole grows. At the end of the Day BTC will be your end goal but only in so much as Gold is your end goal in obtaining fiat today.
I honestly can't tell, it could go either way. its been bottoming out going up topping out going down. Full on wedge formation and could go either way. The volume is low though so it will probably go down is my guess? I am always wrong though which is why I don't flip on this stuff and just hold. I play with crap coins if I want to day trade, not my big stacks.

made 8 ark from selling the pump while making only 5 from stacking 2 months

>mobile wallet 98% complete

yeah, a lot of wallets with stacking are just one to get your stuff off eh exchanges to stabilize the price. plus more designed for the whales to accumulate using rather than us small stackers.

im very depressed ive lost nearly all my btc to shitcoins

yeah but flipping is quite risky whereas staking not so much.

They will moon and you will make your btc back or btc will crash and you will make your btc back. Or you invested in bad shitcoins. Jsut hold, this can take months! Trading at the first sign of a loss is how you lose money. If you believe in the coins then hold till they moon or btc falls and you win.

true true. I think the risk-reward increases in favour of staking the more of a coin or higher % of your portfolio in it you get.

finding the top on a news pump is the easiest think ever tho but yea i just flipped 1/4 of my stack

Still not seeing what makes this coin anything worthwhile other than shilling. At least when people ask about monero they can name the privacy reasons.

discord.gg/Jppxjn8