>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3PyEbtNS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since I can't get them via Avatar, anyone know where I can get powersets for all four elements at once?

I know WoW has Shamans, and I guess I could grab all the Kinesis perks in Teen Titans, but where else?

So tell me, /jc/. What's the greatest keikaku you've ever pulled off?

And I never, never, ever do a thing about the weather, for the weather never, ever does a thing for me!

I appreciate it's an entire thread late but I'm surprised nobody answered Axe Cop to this one.

Has a book that can teach you to make "your ghost leap from your body to kick your opponent's ghost". Takes a minimum of 5 years with an hour of practise a day but most jumpers have got some time on their hands.

Micro scale as in, manipulate blood and skin cells.

So I've got Shadow Creatures and Ungodly Soul from Shadow of the Colossus.

What would happen if I were to, say, snatch up the Holy Grail in Fate and start chugging like a champion?

You turn into Angrymanjew.

You really should get 'Pure Evil, No Pulp' from Actraiser first if you want to do something about that.

Back in my day we used Inugami.

>Using a mib jump for anything
Back in your day people were disgusting. Just ew.

Back in my day grudgeposters like you weren't quite as disgustingly rampant.

And defending him too. Glad dinosaurs like you are mostly dead and gone.

Eh. Okay.

Would it be like, you inserted your soul into it and it was shrouded in the black energy stuff and then the stuff vanished and it has been changed? Or can you learn to do it without the soul energy being visible if you have Cambion and TK?

But what would that do? It's already Pure Concentrate 100% Grade-A Evil. It's even in a convenient goblet and everything.

>HEY, FUCK YOU, WE'LL NEVER REPLACE THE SHIT JUMPS
>But you'll also be shit on if you jump them as-is
>Haha
>This place totally makes sense

I just noticed, there aren't any sci-fi RPGs coming out these days that aren't gritty and grim western shit. That's a real shame.

I think the point is more that pulped Angrymud tends to dissolve, darken and corrupt things near it. Kiritsugu basically contracted magical radiation sickness just from standing near the stuff without it directly touching him. Whereas that perk offers a wider safety margin for consuming it on top of the SOTC perk.

Also angrymud probably tastes disgusting so it might help it go down smoother I guess. It's literally all the world's evils. It probably tastes like toothpaste and orange juice mixed together.

>two Wonderland jumps

No wonder we're all mad here!

Andromeda is next year innit?

That perk from Touhou

It's not pure, it's got bits of Avenger's spirit in there doing stuff.

>Western shit
Also it's neo-Bioware, it's going to be an abomination.

Soul fragments in my Evil Juice? That just makes it better. It's like the little bits of orange in orange juice.

You can do it without the soul energy being visible. Also I'm basing this combination of a single scene in the show where Raven was able to force Beast Boy into a different form using either magic or telekinesis. So I may change it's strength later on.

Oh, you meant western as in made in the West. I thought you mean western as in faux-western scifi stuff like Borderlands and Fallout.

>Liking the little bits in the orange
I have never witnessed a being so vile as you.

Pretty sure that was magic. It was the episode where she was learning magic with the dragon in the book ans she made the Doctor Strange-type mystical gensture while doing so.

Why don't you just say Cambion's have yhe potential to learn TT magic?

Thank you. I'm glad you appreciate my work.

Pretty sure he has ruled a Cambion can learn magic while there, before?

>neo-Bioware
What's that mean? I haven't played any Bioware games since the first Dragon Age.

It means Bioware starting with Dragon Age 2, when their games started to be terrible and preachy about the dev's personal politics.

Hey Paradox, if you're around, can someone who takes Lightbringer and Anodite feed themselves with their own mana?

Cambion's can learn magic.

It'll work outside of TT?

>TFW when straight men have two romance options in DA:I compared to like four for everyone else
>TFW one is shit and the other is boring and isn't even party a member

See , it's kind of like a safety net. Why rely on just ONE filter when 2-3 filters will assist you that much more? "Re-Birth" from Cardfight Vanguard would probably help you out too for those remaining tidbits.

>TFW Leliana and Morrigan are both around, but neither can be romanced

Yes.

If I remember right, doesn't their romance option look like a man outright?

She's also annoying and a religious zealot.

Vile creature.

All of the female party members are shit. I honestly wish you could've romanced that dwarf scout you can flirt with. She was pretty cool.

Other aliens also had Rinnegans. With different powers. In Boruto, which is canon

I think it's still the nurture. Existing Rinnegan powers were a thing due to training. Having Sage chakra or such just unlocks more stuff you could learn to do if you trained. But, you know, the aliens didn't train. They were Freeza

I hate new Bioware so much.

cassandra and ....whoever it was. To be fair the female romance options only have 2 that aren't awful enough i pretend they don't exist.

You'd be drinking your own piss

There are technically health benefits to doing that.

The funny thing is, I don't care about all this gender politics bullshit and I'm personally disappointed in the game for an entirely different reason.

Namely that they decided to make the millenia-old sorcerer-king's evil plot be essentially to throw a hissy fit because he was scared. He's overcompensating more than Kylo Ren.

Was that it? I honestly wasn't paying much attention by that point. I just remember he wanted to merge the not-Warp with the real world.

That is stupid, I'd it's the case. This is one of the characters who fucking broke into heaven and tried to take the throne from the Maker by force.

I don't read the new shit (because it's awful) but the aliens in the movie had evolved Byakugan.

I'm not going to argue that training can have a big part in it. I'm of the opinion that Kaguya never uses any actual "techniques." Shit like the All-Killing Ash Bones and the Yomotsu Hirasaka were just fancy names for innate powers derived from her shitload of kekkei genkai. But at least I've never personally seen a truly natural (as in they were born with them) Rinnegan user in a fight. We never see Hagoromo fight anybody. And I'm pretty sure Kaguya's dimensional shit is Mangekyou-derived, basically a more sophisticated Kamui.

So rough draft of The The Chronicles of Riddick, most of the perks are there, or at least the idea behind them is there. Not sure what items to put in and I'm also not sure about giving Necromongers that take their capstone to just pull souls from bodies. I'm open to suggestions on items though, and critique is much appreciated. Other than that I think I'll work more on it tomorrow. pastebin.com/3PyEbtNS

The dev outright said he considers romancing a dwarf to be the same thing as pedophilia.

DA:I is one of those games that I felt had too many cooks. So many of the internal lore was inconsistent to the point of contradictions within the same exact game.

And apparently everyone forgot the second moon even within the game.

... Literally wut.

He does know there are, like, actual dwarves in real life?

Isn't Bioware supposed to be SJWs now?

Yes. But just like all other SJW, he's contradictory, reactionary and a retard.

It's really fucking vexing.

WHAT THE FUCK

If children can grows beards like Dorfs, I feel they have the right to be considered adults anyway.

>mfw all the tabletop devs that say this about Halflings

I don't know what to feel.

Someone has actually said something that stupid?

Assuming I tame Kaguya and get her as a companion good or bad idea to plug her into the LoT as a big ass chakra computer battery thing?

Sounds like we need to keep the dwarves and halflings away from human children!

So if I help Charmcaster take back her home dimension, and then revive her dad without sacrificing a legion of souls, she should knock the evil shit off, right?

Using people like batteries is generally wrong.

She's not people, user. She's a psychotic rabbit demon.

Pretty sure half of her plan for taking back her home dimension was that she wanted to be the god of her home dimension.

Isn't her dad some raw evil voodoo priest?

Just give her a bunny burrow and fill it with attractive men, should be fine.

I can throw out some tips:

1) Maybe name the 400CP Drop-In Perk "It's An Animal Thing" and have it make all animals with a feral intellect submit to you if you have a strength greater than theirs. Basically give them an intuitive "this person is more dangerous than I am" feeling that makes them submit to you as an "alpha" without fighting whereas a savage animal would normally fight.

2) Tweak "Head In A Box" a little to make it more effective. You don't need a perk to piss somebody off. Maybe reflavor it to just give you an instinctual idea of a person's ins and outs, allowing you to know their general personality and how they'd react to stimuli. This would give you a good idea of how to piss them off and can have other uses as well.

3) Maybe for the 600 mercenary perk call it something like "A Nose For Trouble" and make it give you an intuitive sense for when you're in danger or when trouble's going to show up even in defiance of common sense.

A reminder that with the Otsutsuki Clan, Kishimoto introduced legitimate multiverse-traversing and multi-dimensional bullshit that can be traveled with Space-Time Jutsu.

And Sasuke can use Space-Time Jutsu freely because Uchihas.

Isn't she ultimately just lonely? I remember her going yandere for the Lightbringer guy because he pretended to like here, and no one had showed her kindness in a long time.

Her uncle, user.

And he's pretty shitty at it. Both being an uncle and a voodoo priest.

But user once she becomes part of the ship she will be filled with Seamen.

Thanks for the suggestions, although I don't think that >3 would really compare to the other capstones. But right now what you said was the best thing I can really think of doing.

I meant aliens from Boruto manga. The ones of the same race as Kaguya. Not moon people. Moon people are descendants of brother of sage paths. Brother had Byakugan which evolved into Tenseigan.

Bunny goddess never had Tenseigan

It's okay.

I know Im taking for freakin ever in this ot starwars jump but I wanted to ask the thread, anyone know of a way to make wolfs immune to lasers? Im already giving them regen, superstrength, enhanced durability and speed, and force powers. Making power armor for them so they can function in a vacuum during boardimg and piracy missions but I feel it would be scarier if lasers had no effect, thoughts?

Sasuke does it cuz Rinnegan/Sharingan combo eye with sage chakra.

And it tired him incredibly.

Also, how do we know that it is actual different dimension and that it and/or Kaguya's teleporting wasn't just Instabt Transmission to other planets

Give them laser deflecting coats.

Make the power armor Glitter Boy power armor.
Rifts jump when?

You haven't seen anything yet

>And Sasuke can use Space-Time Jutsu freely because Uchihas.
If you're going to bash it, at least get it right. He explicitly can't, he only has limited uses and his Rinnegan and Mangekyou shut down if he uses them up and he has to wait to recharge. As much as people complain about Naruto, sometimes the complainers are total morons too.

Maybe jack it up to Spider Sense levels of precog with a bit of psychoanalysis? Make it more effective the more you know about a person until you're able to do shit like "just know" which planet a dangerous unpredictable sociopath is going to run to in order to lay low and exactly where he'd hide on that planet.

Just add in some shielding to your power armour. I think you could easily downsize the star wars shields, or they might even have personal shields that do that already.

Sounds awesome, any idea how to go about doing that? I dont want light refracting invisible wolves. Although that does sound useful.

Let's be honest - as a whole, Naruto generates idiocy. The shitstorms saw plenty of that.

This is like the best snack idea ever.

Has anybody claimed In Nomine?

Actually I like that spider sense idea, although it doesn't really have much of a backing from the movies perhaps something similar to Riddick and how he can move through a base killing with ease. Thanks for the suggestions.

I really liked Lace Harding, the Dwarf scout that was shown in every new area. She was really cute, and as a Dwarf Inquisitor, it felt right to romance her. However she wasn't romanceable beyond simple flirting. You had to have the last DLC to agree to go on a date.

I found all the main party members to be a drag. Except for Solas, he was cool. However they completely ruined his character by turning him into some Elvish trickster god. Only other character I liked was the Qunari.

I hope that this isn't the direction they're going with Adromeda.

Eh, fuck it. I'll post builds.

(Panty and Stocking)
-Background: Demon (600CP) -Like hell I'm sticking around these tools.
-Pretty Boy (200CP) -OH LOOK, MORE APPEARANCE PERKS AW YISS.
-Verbose Speaker (100CP) -And I sound absolutely amazing.
-Greater Than Man (Free) -ALWAYS PRETTY. ALWAYS AMAZING.
-Sins and Virtues (Free) -Vanity is my Sin, and I always strive to look gorgeous.
-Stylish Weapons (Free) -Go from coats to swords.
-Fly Away Now (0CP) (Discount) -WIIIIIIINGS, AWW YISS.
-Hybrid (-300CP) -A FREAK AGAINST NATURE.
-I Want You (Free) -I will always know what you crave.
-Sweet Threads (Free) -CLAAAAASSY.
-Weaponized Stylish Clothing (Free) -Awwwww yiss.
-Demon's Rulebook (Free) -How to stay good-looking and sharpen demonic power? YES.
-Soul Stone (-600CP) (Discount) -I will... empty it and figure something out for the stone itself.
-Revelations (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Daten City, 24 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

You want me to be honest? I'm gonna fucking EARN that 'Revelations' drawback. Especially since it's Jump No. 600 for me.

See, Hybrid makes me a stable Angel/Demon hybrid. And I'm fucking gorgeous. So you know what I'm gonna do? Use ALL my amazing splicing perks, my soul anatomy stuff, the prior demonic/angelic splicing perks... and start offering people to become Hybrids themselves. Just start blurring the line and helping people take charge of their own lives. No longer will the MCs and their weirdass, neurotic obsessions start making everyone suffer.

And in the process I have likely pissed off everyone possible.

Isn't that about becoming super god?

>Make it more effective the more you know about a person until you're able to do shit like "just know" which planet a dangerous unpredictable sociopath is going to run to in order to lay low and exactly where he'd hide on that planet.
Wait, so it would create a feedback loop? Essentially making it Tattletale's power, but it o ly works on people.

The power armor will have it but I was thinking more for shen they are outside of it. Maybe thats just overkill though, I mean I still havent figured out where to add a lighsaber mount for ramming slices. Or even if I should. Maybe they dont need guns and lasers.

Enjoy your absolute Law.

>However they completely ruined his character by turning him into some Elvish trickster god
What do you mean? It fit perfectly.

No? It's a game about angels and demons secretly trying to influence the mortal world.

See someone elses phone doesnt type the N key!

Nah. I was more thinking along of lines of having a kind of sixth sense. You get a feel for somebody's personality and ask yourself things like "If I was a dangerous sociopathic mass murderer and I was in this sector of space, where would I go to hide?" and somehow your guesses turn out to be correct an astoundingly large percentage of the time.

Nobody has taken it tho