Which fantasy race produces the finest waifus?

which fantasy race produces the finest waifus?

Phyrexians?

Chocolate elves, obviously.

Neotenics.

Humans

Wow that face and that nose looks like utter shit, not to mention those randomly placed horns. How fuck did a pic of this shit quality made it to Hearthstone anyways?

Demons.

This guy gets it.

Hearthstone has a lot of re-used assets from WoW art, and the stuff commissioned isn't necessarily very expensive and detailed. Honestly, you see everything on a way reduced scale so it doesn't need to be.

Artists

Huldra, Kitsune and Selkie tend towards the family way, though wood-wives are technically the most reliable.

Amazons.

demons

Lolis

>WoW
>doesn't know what a waifu is
Kill yourself, kiddo. Preferably right after

Changelings. The best waifu is one that can be all waifus.
The problem is that while the theoretical best may be a changeling, such a thing is very statistically unlikely due to their treatment from others and their tendency not to settle down. So while the maximum theoretical waifu may be a changeling, the mean changeling waifu is average or lower.

The answer is obvious

>Changelings. The best waifu is one that can be all waifus.
This is literally as far from being a waifu as one can possibly get. It's "weekly waifu" taken to the extreme.

Seconded

Fox wife!

Truly a sign that you don't belong on Veeky Forums.

Elves and Succubi.

Why is it that people go apeshit whenever someone shits out a generically designed sexfox? Same with Ahri, an entirely unimaginative cheesecake character among many others.

>Implying being able to play around with any form fairly close to a basic humanoid isn't an asset
Besides, as I went on, that doesn't make or break the deal. Personality plays a huge part, and most changelings would might make good flings but awful spouses. Others would stab/rob you after the fling. Then again, would have their head eaten so whatever.

Because they're mythologically guaranteed to be faithful waifus with a sense of humor, magic powers, long lifespan, and fluffy tails.
The only downside is that they'll fuck you up if you cheat, which is arguably a positive quality to the sort of person who has a waifu in the first place.

dats racis

Waifus aren't spouses, waifus are an ideal, the embodiment of the perfectly complementary, fulfilling, and motivating partner. It's impossibly to have more than one during a lifetime, and I don't mean "one at a time", I mean that if you're so lucky that you ever get a waifu you will never consider changing or dropping them. A waifu is perfect and forever or not a waifu at all.

Ahri is a Kumiho, a monstrous spirit that tricks people so it can eat their organs. Not in a blowjob kind of way, but in a tear you open and chew on your liver kind of way.

You can't argue that physical appearance plays no part in peoples' selection of waifus, look at most of the thread's replies. That's why I've pointed out that while a changeling's inborn ability to morph appearance is an asset, on average they are weak as waifus because they are not "complementary, fulfilling, and motivating". I made this point in my original post.
Once again, I make the case that while a changeling with the perfect personality would be the best waifu due to the bonus of their powers, finding changelings with good personalities is a rare occurrence, and thus highly unlikely.

Castanic and/or demons

Because fox wives are best wives

1) Kitsune are better known and there's no immediately visible difference between the two, so people generally assume any given chick with fox ears is a kitsune. Sad for mythology fans, good for kumiho who don't feel like chasing their food.

2) If I'm remembering my League lore correctly, she started off as a bog-standard unintelligent fox, started to grow in power and intelligence by consuming humans, quit the practice once she became intelligent enough to understand the concept of murder, and joined the League looking for an alternative path to ascendance.
So, not likely to murder somebody as presented.

Patrician taste.

Swords and justice.

It's not irrelevant, but something which only pretends to be someone's waifu can't be a waifu, any more than a mimic can be what it pretends to be.

Here's the samefagging shitposter with his dA waifus again.

I'm actually glad that liking them upsets you so much. You seem like a dweeb.

/thread

Tsochari

Where am i to put it?

She will come inside you so you can cum inside her.

I don't.... I am aroused and highly intrigued. Good thing i ain't a wizard.

Given the prevalence of half- races, I'd have to give you that one.

>Producing the finest of anything
No waifus will ever be finer than those forged by masterful Dwarven craft

Fauna, satyrs, and elementals.
Honorable mention brownies.

Orks.
They produce the loudest dakkas in the galaxy.
And if you don't want to marry dat rotating barrels...

>she slips down your throat and extends her strands throughout your body
>you can hear her telepathic cooing as she tenderly caresses your sperm ducts from the inside
>she mentally giggles as you start to develop an erection
>"Wow user, I didn't know you humans were so virile!"
>she wriggles her strands into your prostate, sucking out your juice
>everywhere you go, you have an alien parasite girl inside you, who alternates between fucking you and cuddling your organs lovingly

Nigga you're the one who's obsessed with your moeblob webcomic characters, you'd be sad even by /a/ standards.