Sibella Quest Day 2

The continuing adventures of an user and his vampire girlfriend (officially now!).

Previous Thread:suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48126844/

Twitter:twitter.com/QuestGuy1

"...We have to be more careful user. We can't just let our emotions...overtake us like that again."

The Moonset diner has quieted down sense your make out session but you can still hear people talking about you and glancing at you out of the corner of their eye. Your secret is safe with the werewolves. But still...

"We have to be more careful user. Seriously."
She's so beautiful when she's serious...

SAY/DO?

KISS HER AGAIN? AGREE THAT YOU NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL?

Give her a smirk and say "we'll just have to do that somewhere more private next time."

PRAISE

Hey, Sibella Quest!
Nice.

So, in the previous thread, there was talk about how, since there's now been multiple dates as Sibella has defined them... lewd could potentially happen.
Is that the case?

I could go with that.

Definitely need to ve careful, at least for now.

I can support this as well.

And as always, advantages/disadvantages. I did not add Bohemian Gourmand yet, mainly because I don't know how to treat that. Is it a resistance to foreign substances? Is it an ability to eat demi-human cuisine? I can't tell.

Once I have clarification, I will be sure to add it.

Eat her ass
or that

"I'll try to control my hunter's instinct"

>Agree to be more careful
but we should totally make out again later
Crunch likes this answer, too!
>Crunch's goal for the end of this date
have user acquire a vampire hickey

"Yeah, come to think about it, hiding this might prove quite...entertaining." Midnight meetings, love letters, all that romantic crap

Crunch has been trying to design the ghoul school girls.
I have this idea where Winnie likes to wear her user's shirts and stretch them out when she's not in public.
and for some reason she always goes for the lewd and/or ironic shirts

"Ha ha user...although come to think of it, that's not a bad idea. Just make sure its a little more private than a breakfast crowd filled diner."

"You know Sibella, sense we're counting those life and death struggles earlier as dates..."

"Horrible dates, mind you."

"Well, I just want to make sure that things aren't going too fast. I mean, I'm a good Catholic Boy. I just want to make sure that anything private that happens later isn't on the first date. You know what I mean?"

"Ah, there's the old familiar cornball!" Sibella returns your smirk. "Thinking you might get lucky tonight do you? I suppose we'd have to see what Nayara is going to think about that. You haven't exactly explained things to her you know."

Shit. She's right. You have no idea what she's going to think about you dating the prime target of your assignment here in Coolsville.

And you don't WANT to know what Michael is going to think...

"They might ground you for all I know and then what will I do for fun? Just remember to close your door at night user. No telling what might fly in." She winks at you knowingly.

"Ah. But what about Abby..."

"Oh yeah." Sibella frowns. "She's uh...well we don't want to upset her now do we? I mean she shares head space with you. You have to make sure she's cool if we're doing anything together."

"I already sort of talked with her about the possibility of being your boyfriend."

"But have you talked to her about us knowing each other Biblically? In what might be your bedroom, which is basically her bedroom? Men...you're all so insensitive."

"I'm sure it wont' be hard to get her to be okay with it. She'll just fly off and do something else. Like right now."

"That might be true. But I still want you to talk with her about it. She's fine with dating but sex...I don't know user. She IS an angel. A Catholic angel."

"I'm Catholic. Official SI rules are rather lenient with how we blow off steam."

-cont

Oh my god. This is amazing!

...huh? Oh, yeah...more careful, of course. Totally. SO careful. Absolutely. Just call me Mr. Careful.

Pretty damn cute. Definitely a different interpretation of White Fell and Winnie, but I like em.

"Well before we do anything you talk with her. And then I want to talk with her. Girl to girl. She's my friend to user and I don't let my friends down..." Sibella looks away.

"Oh, Winnie again? Come on Sibella. I'm sure there's not some sort of Wendigo conspiracy. That bitch is long gone."

"I still feel...well damn it, I guess I feel guilty."

"Don't do that to yourself. What happened wasn't your fault at all."

"I went away for a year and come back and she got hurt by that monster. I was away and something bad happened to my friend, something I could have stopped."

"Hey listen. Maybe you could have helped if you stayed in town and maybe not. There's no telling what would have happened. I mean I was in town and I didn't find out what had happened until it was all over. Winnie's a prideful girl. She doesn't like asking for help. I find out a week later something happened and when I ask if she wanted to talk she told me it was just a fight that she lost and I shouldn't mother hen her."

"That's about the same as what she told me." Sibella says glumly. "I sort of yelled at her though. Which made her yell at me." Sibella moans and pinches her face. "I"m supposed to be a diplomat. The glue that holds the House of Dracula together. And yet I just lose my cool sometimes...at least all my other friends are doing okay. You're rather fortunate user. You live with almost all your friends. Abby, Costilla, Benny, the Saints-you got a nice family all within telepathic call range."

"It is nice. But try keeping a secret from them. You know how long I kept the fact I was in love with a certain romance novel series a secret from them? Seconds."

"Still it has to be comforting."

"Yeah...it is." You think back for a moment to your mind-meld with The Cat. Memories of your little family helped draw her out of her shell.

Whatever happens you have people that watch your back. That's something you can't do without in this crazy messed up life of yours.

-cont

thanks
I was trying to pull away from how Winnie's drawn on /co, was hoping to give her curly hair, but curly hair is a bitch to draw.
and white fell...I just colored her hair black to give some contrast to maid head...thing
This is an early attempt at the strip, with the oppai shirt from the first Winnie Quest

Too lewd.

If we, a vampire hunter, get a "vampire hickey", can we just pass it off as some generic bad guy vampire getting the jump on us and, not knowing who we are, trying to turn us? We could potentially even show it off as a bit like a scar earned in battle.

Very nice!

"Compare to what I have. My family is a byzantine network of plotters and backstabbers and mad alchemists. And those are the ones that don't want to kill a or myself and seize power."

"I don't know. Sunshine could have been a little friendlier but Revana seemed okay to me."

"She...is." Sibella sighs. "But you can never be sure. You live as long as most of them and you get known for things. People still haven't forgiven dad for the whole "take over England" thing. She...hasn't done anything really wrong. But that just makes you wonder if she has and no one knows about it. Or if she's plotting something."

"...Way back in the pizza shop when we first met and fought the blood guy you asked him if she was involved. Why her?"

Sibella sighs. "You want the real answer? You aren't going to think well of me."

"I'll see about that."

"...It was because she's never done anything bad. In her whole two hundred years of life. Yeah, I know. I have suspicions about a perfect older sister that's done nothing but take care of me all my life based only on that she's so perfect. I don't...I mean I really don't think she sent the hitman after me. I don't think she's involved in the Master and I don't think she's evil. It's just that things got tense and scary and I have these doubts in the back of my mind and in the heat of the moment they just sort of came out. Like when I yelled at Winnie while you were sleeping..Please don't tell her I asked if she was involved user. Don't ever tell her."

"My lips are sealed."

SAY/DO?

PRESS SIBELLA ABOUT HER FAMILY? ASK HER WHO ELSE SHE HARBORS DOUBTS ABOUT? ASK GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STATE OF THE FAMILY?

user can eat (and likes) demi-human cuisine. It's not a poison immunity thing but if there's an eating contest he's winning it. It also extends to being able to tolerate weird and exotic foods.

10/10 Crunch! Keep it up!

Stick to general questions, no need to upset her even more

Let's ask who is obviously suspicious but then try to stave off the conversation to something less sensitive.

Asking general questions about the family seems fine. This is a date where we just talk about each other. Doesn't need to be an interrigation.

>Bohemian Gourmand
Good to know. Its exactly what I thought.
>Able to handle exotic foods.
Time to break out the durian. Winnie and White Fell may want to steer clear though...

I guess when you think about it the ones who have never done anything particularly sinister are the scariest. The other sort have already played their hands, so you know what to expect from them. The Revanas, one the other hand, could be holding a mere two pair, or they could be hiding a Royal Flush. AND there's no way to be sure who they'll support or contest when the time comes and they do play their hand.

She's pretty upset about her family?
Cause if so, might as well ease off on that.

Also, uh, is Sibella gonna try and do that sneaky vampire gets in through the window and seduces someone unsuspecting routing?
Cause I won't lie that would be so hot

Yeah, general questions about family would help the situation, but I think just changing the subject altogether would be for the best.

Maybe ask about that blood pudding she's eating?

>ask general questions about the family
let's try to steer this conversation to be a bit more cheery. like talking about fun stuff she's done with relatives. How are their christmas parties?
she mentioned last session about having an uncle who was fighting her sister for control over the music hall, what kinda of music does he play?
or maybe fun memories with her older siblings
thanks!
Crunch too, wants love to bite in the dead of night

here's some sketches I did for Winnie before I made the strip

I think I'll use the head/face on the top left for Sarah, the half werewolf waitress (she doesn't have wolf ears, but her ears get pointy when she gets fluffy)

Ask her if she has any interest in cars.Maybe she could give some creative pointers int he design of Belial's car.

I think she mentioned last session that if we're going to build a car there should be a roost/hang bar thing for herself or geoffery so the bats can hang out?

more sketches (just one more page after this)
trying to come up with a new outfit for sibella, also trying to nail Winnie's design (and a quick White Fell at the bottom)

final page of sketches
mostly Elsa, I wanted to play with her hair
Bottom left is the Creature from the Black Lagoon's kid
Bottom right is Tannis
I apologize to phanty fans, I haven't gotten to her yet

>General questions about who is suspicious leading toward changing the subject

"Is Sunshine the biggest worry? He's sort of mine. Duel and whatnot."

"Oh great. I almost forgot about that stupid stunt of his." Sibella rollls her eyes. "I swear he's such a drama queen. To actually challenge you to a duel, I still can hardly believe it...he has his moments where he acts out. As you've seen. But he's actually a big help to the family. He's one of the greatest alchemists in the world. I wouldn't be surprised if one day he figures out all the secrets of the ancient alchemists. Its because of him that the Dracuals are on top of the vampire world."

Just from what she's telling you you have an interesting mosaic of ideas forming in your head. Its certainly something that your superiors would be interested in knowing. They'd probably want more, but at least its something.

"As for who I do worry about...well, there's Alexander. He's a young vampire. Almost as young as I am. And he hates father passionately. He's actullay tried to kill him in the past. Naturally he's going to show up for the Halloween party and everyone is supposed to act like his assassination attempt back in the 50's after the Allies and the Church forgave his crimes because of his "monster squad" thing he led against Hitler is all water under the bridge. I can't wait for the headache when he finally shows up."

"...So what exactly is that you're eating there again?"

"Spiced blood pudding user, thickened with gristle."

"It has a sort of cinnamon smell."

"You noticed! It's what brings the whole dish together actually. It's quite delicious. I highly recommend ordering some."

You just might get some to go...

"So you and Winnie, Phantasma, that girl named Tanis, and the Frankenteen girl were all schoolmates?"

"Yes." Sibella says with a fond smile. "It was quite nice. Project Grimwood they called it."

-cont

"It was really just the five of you?"

>Project

i'd be kind of mad to be called a project.

and what kind of project was this?

>I swear he's such a drama queen. To actually challenge you to a duel, I still can hardly believe it...he has his moments where he acts out.
I'm still looking forward to seeing him react to Belial showing up and we reveal we're bros with her.
The amount of backtracking he'll do should be hilarious.

I really like what you have going here. Really like that you have a silly style and what I interprit as a WoD style. Very different and I like that.

I hope you keep a silly style for all the characters as well as a serious one. I would especially love to see a silly Abby, Belial, Benny and Char. Certain scenes will be better with either one.

For example I think the silly style would work for something like the duel between Winnie and White Fell during Winnie Quest 1.

Something serrious would be the epilouge of Phanty Quest.

As for the WIP stuff. Have you tried a ponytail with Tannis? Just to spice things up?

I have a feeling about this duel, call it paranoia or whatever but I think he might try to fake his death? Then he could go do his scheming easily and the house of Dracula would have an excuse to go at our throat.

That Sibella looks great man.

Eh I don't think he can manage to trick Belial.
Besides, he wants to rule, doesn't he?
Can't really do that if he hides - and you can bet the Church will be keeping a very careful eye on House Dracula if something happens to kill one of their SIs.

I kinda think Sibella would show more leg...

"Project?" You grin. "What? Did they put you guys into pods or something?"

"Oh no. Nothing like that. It was just a special private school, very very obnoxiously blueblood, I know. The idea was to get us all to be friends because we were the daughters of several powerful and influential demi-humans. Make sure the next generation started as friends you know. Our dads all knew each other but they didn't start as friends. I'm sure you know all about my dad's stupid fights against the Phantom and Winnie's dad and everyone else."

"The way you talk about your friends it sounds like it worked."

"It did. It did." Sibella smiles. "I love the girls. Oh, the fun we had when we were kids...I'm afraid that we're not as close as we used to be though. Phanty is easy to stay in contact with. She likes to touch base time to time, just float by and chat for awhile. Winnie is fine when she's not deliberately trying to keep you from being involved in her life...but I suppose that applies to me as well. I leave town for an entire year and don't even write. But we aren't as bad as Elsa. Elsa turned into such a huge shut in. She juggles hundreds of projects with her company. She keeps trying to...eh, I shouldn't really share her business. But she's just so busy and at times its like she doesn't even care! I visit her at her secret super science clubhouse and tell her what happened to Winnie and she just shrugs and says that Winnie will ask for help if she needs it. I can't believe her..." She crosses her arms and scowls.

"I'm sure she really does care."

"No, she does. I'm not saying she doesn't. But she just...I wish she was more open with her feelings. Like Tanis. Poor Tanis. I wish I was here for her when she heard about Winnie. Winnie had to comfort HER. I'm glad her charity work helped her keep her mind off it all."

SAY/DO?

DO WE TELL SIBELLA TO OPEN UP TO HER FRIENDS ABOUT HERSELF MORE? WINNIE ISN'T THE ONLY ONE WITH PROBLEMS.

-cont

DO WE ASK ABOUT TANIS? SHE'S SORT OF A BLINDSPOT IN OUR INFORMATION NET, EVEN THOUGH THE CHURCH TOLD US NOT TO TALK TO HER OR SEEK HER OUT

Might as well ask if she's offering information.

I think we might wanna encourage her to be a little open?
I dunno.

Ask her about what's up with Tanis

Let's leave Tanis off the table for now.
Tell Sibella to be open with her friends. If she gives a bit they should give back. Things are more complicated now that they ate adults involved with such heavy matters but if the6 can be open with each other things could be much easier.

thanks!
>ponytail for Tannis
haven't tried that yet, but I'll keep that in mind
>show more leg
will also keep this in mind

Eh, if she wants, no need to pressure her though.

Here.
Eh, point, it might not be a good idea to talk about Tanis right now?
We've got a lot of stuff on our plate already.

"You know what happened with Winnie and the wendigo sucks. But uh...how many of your friends outside Winnie know about the Master and everything that's been happening?"

Sibella frowns. "Winnie more or less told me the same thing. Just with more growling. Look, my friends don't need to be dragged into all this..."

"Isn't that what Winnie told you about White Fell?"

"Yes."

"I can kind of see why you two get along. You're kind of similar in a lot of ways."

"Oh come on user. White Fell is one thing. The Master...that's just a whole kind of evil that no one should have to be involved with."

"Tell them Sibella! They'll be fine. You know what your problem is? Queen of the vampires, you think that you got to take care of everyone. That you got to shoulder all the burden. But you don't. Come on, you trust an SI screwball like me to know you're business you can trust your ghoulfriends."

"Ghoulfriends?" Sibella asks with a wry smile.

"Hey, I am the pun master here, aren't I?"

"For now, for now...alright user. I'll talk to Elsa about everything. She's always been the most practical one of the group. As for Phantasma and Tanis...well, I'll see how Elsa takes things first."

>Tanis

"Now that you mention Tanis I have to wonder. What's her deal to get put in Project Wormwood?"

MENTION THAT YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO ASK ABOUT TANIS OR LET SIBELLA ANSWER?

Let her answer. Our list of...indiscretions...is already so large that we might as well keep going

Is she under the impression that these questions are meant to aid in our mission, and not just friendly chatting? If so, then go ahead and mention that we are just curious and this isn't something we need to gather information on.

let her talk

I guess this is the best way to go about it?

QG, how much are we cuddling while talking?

I mean it's just what I think, given she focuses on being super seductive.

You are a credit to this quest man

Yeah, this is a good way of going about it.

And again, I marvel at how protective she is of her friends. Given the...events of Phanty Quest. I want to see her reaction. Its going to be quite something...

well Phanty Quest happens like, the day of and after halloween. I'm sure Sibella sends her user out to help phanty and her user however he can

Any chance to get some series drawings of SQ stuff?

>we've been at this for almost a year.

>How much are we cuddling

God bless bench seats. They're almost as good as a sofa. You have one arm around your girl and one arm taking chunks out of your surprisingly tasty egg howlers.

>Let her talk

"Oh Tanis...she's a very special girl. Would you believe she's the current incarnation of an immortal spirit? A reborn Egyptian princess resurrected by her father who is also a reincarnated Egyptian wizard who has taught her everything he knows?"

"I'd like to believe, but you know how the Church feels about reincarnation."

Sibella slowly shakes her head. "Believe me, I had my doubts but growing up with her...she's the real deal user. A reincarnated Egyptian princess. And she still has her original body."

"...Wait a minute...are you telling me that Tanis is-"

"A mummy. Yes. She still wears her wrappings, the dear. Its like a security blanket for her."

A mummy...well huh. Just when you thought the world couldn't get stranger there you go. You can see why the Church didn't want you to talk to her now.

"She's the high priestess of Ra and the Egyptian pantheon in general."

"So she constructs thought-forms out of archetypes like Char does?"

Sibella shakes her head and smiles. "No user, no. I mean she hangs out with the pantheon. Animal heads and all. Why I got this story about the time Winnie developed a crush on-"

"So she communes with a VALIS? That's cool."

"Oh come on now you're sounding like Elsa or Benny. They aren't a "vast active living intelligent system". They're gods. THE gods."

"So Tanis worships them?"

"Well they say she does. Honestly its more like she babysits them. She helps them relate to modern mortals and keeps them from fighting each other. I tell you she has infinite patience. You have no idea how petty-minded gods can be."

"You're enjoying how much this frustrates me, aren't you?"

"Maybe a little."

-cont

Well, I was more implying this.

White Fell beat Winnie in a fair fight and humiliated her afterwords. And Sibella has more or less stated an intent to do the same or worse, in the name of her friend and her honour.

Now with that in mind, imagine how Sibella feels when Phanty, arguably the most beloved by the sisterhood across the board canonically, or at least as far as we know...Loses her boyfriend to some spectral jerk, and takes it upon herself to keep her beau alive but in a more or less comatose state, which in turn has the effect of making her practically comatose as well

I don't want to be in the way of Sibella when she finds out.

>Sibella shakes her head and smiles. "No user, no. I mean she hangs out with the pantheon. Animal heads and all. Why I got this story about the time Winnie developed a crush on-"
Betting on seth.

Personally requesting the diner scene.

Oh, its going to be something alright... House of Dracula vs Ghost Mafia urban war

It's not been an entire year yet. I think we'll be able to at least finish Sibella quest before the anniversary.

"So let me get this straight. The Egyptian pantheon are gods, you're okay with that. But the Christian God-"

"I said I'm agnostic on the issue. And all the rest. I don't see the problem. Benny is an outright atheist."

"I don't make out with Benny though."

"Well is it a problem what I believe in?" Sibella says with her hands on her hips.

"Of course not, its just...well okay, maybe it'll be a little. I mean think about the future and what it'll mean for us."

"Are you talking about whether the kids can go to Sunday school? user, we're living day to day here! Let's focus on killing the Master and then we're worry about a million other things before marriage."

"It's just...well, religion is important to me. Obviously. I work for Michael for God's sake."

"And you're hoping it'll be just as important for me, is that it?"

You will never, never, never again tell Benny that he should just "chill about the religious differences" between him and Char.

PRESS THE RELIGION THING OR BACK OFF IT?

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SAY/DO OR MOVE THE DATE TO ITS CONCLUSION?

yeah I'm betting on seth or anubis.
Maybe we should ask Sibella the name of the dog that got Winnie riled up in her school years?
Yeah I think I can do some SQ stuff. there's a lot of material to work with
I appreciate that! I really do, thanks!

Proooobably best to back off?
Both respect each other and everything.

So something with the diner, perhaps?

Get some privacy and conclude the date with a kiss?

Man it must've been awkward between winnie and tanis with the whole crush on an egyptian god thing.

Honestly, long as Sibella doesn't complain about us going to church - and, well, is fine if any of our kids, of their own free will, go to church, it'd be fine far as I'm concerned... I mean I assume this would be accepted?

>dat spoiler
Man those poor mafiosi - Sibella's now a demon summoner so there'll be demons involved as well

So what's everyone else think?

Now's a good time to back off.

As for other things to do, maybe we can talk about some of the previously suggested but hereto untouched upon subjects, funny stories, other cuisines, etc?

>Spoiler
Is it bad that I now want some movie posters for the quests so far? I already have an idea of what Phanty 2's focal point would be.

>More on that spoiler.
Whay makes this more fun is PAnon just floating through and geting caught in the crossfire...and then...He reunites with his body and Phanty awakes...

Back off on religion.

yeah, I think something with the diner
most likely kissing, but what I really wanna do is
drawing the werewolf lady who crushes her phone in her hand after user asks for the patrons to clean their phones

Why not do both? The later seems like a perfect silly mini comic.

vampire hickey!
okay maybe both

"Okay...lets break out the theological debates later." You say. "Much later."

Time passes. You probably shouldn't spend so much time having breakfast but you're enjoying talking to Sibella about so much. Time just gets away from you. You even order dessert-sweet meats in a honey glaze.

"...And so Winnie can't stop making puppy dog eyes at Anubis and all the while Elsa is waving her techno wand over him trying to measure his electrons or something!" Sibella happily recounts high school. "Oh man she had it bad for Anubis."

"Little Winnie ever ask him out? Well, little-er"

"She actually did! Took her a couple of months to build up the nerve but she did it. "Tanis...what do gods like to eat?" Turns out honey if you'd believe it. They have one hell of a sweet tooth."

"So how long did they date?"

"They technically didn't. He shot her down."

"Poor Winnie. Glad she's found someone now though."

"He let her down gently. "A god of the dead has no business bringing such gloom into the life of someone so full of life..." Which of course made her want him even more."

"I can't believe she had a thing for bad boys."

"She grew out of it...not before she asked out his brother Seth."

"SHE DIDN"T!"

"She did!"

10:15 AM

You groan as you check your phone and see the time. "We need to go." You say. "We got to check on W-user and then pull a meeting. I want to get everyone on the same page and plan our next move."

You leave your cash and a generous tip for Sally and leave the Moonset. The werewolf diners wish the both of you good luck and to stay safe from demons/wendigos/magicians/etc.

On the road you finally have some privacy. You reach over and touch Sibella's shoulder.

She seizes the initiative and unbuckles her seat belt and sits in your lap before throwing her arms around your neck and kissing you.

"Great breakfast user." Sibella says coming up for air. "We simply must do it again some time."

-cont

Maybe a little groping if we're alone and no one can find us?

HOW FAR DO YOU WANT TO GO AND HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU WANT TO SPEND?

Like, 5 minutes squeezing ass and maybe running a hand along her legs?
Can the car drive itself?

2nd base, 15 mins

Keeep it simple, some frenzied kissing and maybe a little touching here and there. For 5-10-don't lose track of time minutes.

should we roll to see how far we can go?
otherwise
>start rubbing her leg/thigh
>ask her to start nibbling on our neck

Eh, alright, I could agree with that, switching from to that.
But maybe have it for a little less time? 5-10 minutes seems good?

5-10 minutes seems better

>I can't believe she had a thing for bad boys

>Anubis
>Seth
>White Fell

Yep.

Wait until everyone finds out that wAnon is the baddest of them all.

Thank you based Benny for installing an autopilot in the behemoth.

You punch in the numbers for W-anons place and run your other hand through silly purple tresses.

The behemoth cruises through the sticks as you focus on something even prettier than the scenery passing by your window.

Your bodies press together and you feel sibellas little fangs brush against your cheek and lips, teasing without breaking the skin.

You think you have a new fetish...

You run your hand down her well formed leg and feel her shiver at the brush of your fingertips.

"Nibble my neck..."

"Oh god..." Sibella moans. "I don't know if I could stop..."

"I'll get a cup of juice and a cookie later if you can't...just nibble"

She does. First you feel her breathe on your neck and then her lips sucking, lifting the skin. Then you feel two small sharp points and your whole bid tenses and her whole body tenses...

ROLL 3D20 TO KEEP A SENSE OF TIME

WE SHOULD ALSO PROBABLY PARK THE CAR SO WE DON'T RUN INTO ANYTHING/BODY

Rolled 15 (1d20)

Rolled 11 (1d20)

Yeah, I guess she still does.

Rolled 19 (1d20)

Bless the Based Benny for auto-pilot!
rollin

Well, at least we now won't be "ambushed" by a Wendigo staring at us through our windshield wondering what the hell is going on.

We're gonna whisper in her ear how much we enjoy this as she does it, right?

we damn well better

Benny is the basest of bros.

You feel a trickle of blood drip down your neck and down your shirt.

"Sorry user..."

"Don't be. This is great."

She laps the droplets with her tongue like a cat and you're in heaven...but beyond the cloud of ecstasy your SI instincts kick in. You notice that outside the behemoth a shadowy form is keeping pace through the trees...

"Uh Sibella..." You mutter gently pushing her off.

"Don't stop me now! I love your blood!" She exclaims with enthusias perhaps inappropriate for a vampire princess.

"No seriously, look out the window. Something is..."

In a flash your hands are filled with purple most that seeps out of the behemoth.

...perhaps exciting sibella with some fanf play before taking this mission wasn't the best idea you've ever had...

Werewolf, demon, wendigo, whatever it is its go time now.

TO ME MY ANGEL you exclaim and feel Abby draw closer to you, closer, closer....and then you feel her glowing arms around you.

"I'm here user! What is it, the Master?" She brandishes her fire sword around you protectively. "Where's Sibella? Is she safe?"

"She's a little hyper but fine. She turned into smoke and chased down something ghosting us. I think I'll use Barb when you get me airborn to scan the forests for..."

Abby sniffs at you. "user...you smell like...." Abby throws her hands to her face and looks at your neck wound. "No! user! You didn't! Not...sex!"

Oh boy...

"Abby, we need to get airborne now!"

"R-right..." She takes you by the arms and flies you out the behemoth.

PREPARE FOR SIBELLA MODE

If you guys failed the roll White Fell was going to kick the behemoth over.

>White Fell is back

>Not... sex!
Someone should get this girl a book. Because she's a little off the mark.

As for Abby herself...well this will be a trip to explain.

I am honestly surprised that White Fell went for the attack here. Not quite sure why...protecting the house?

Poor Abby. Hopefully she won't be too shaken from this.