Thoughts on XRP ?

thoughts on XRP ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.diamonds/
bitcoinprbuzz.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution/
xrpchat.com/topic/5679-ripple-xrp-merchants-directory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

love it

Fuckin hate this piece of shit. Been holding since august. Love the team behind it. Price plummet as soon as it moons. Its almost like a routine now

Ripple is Mtgox coin. Invest only in decentralized crypto currency like Diamond(DMD) bit.diamonds/
bitcoinprbuzz.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution/

waiting xrp to break 0.29 cents

XRP is a centralised crypto. Its price will be stable for the most part due to the fact that banks don't want a volatile token representing their network.

If it moons, it'll be scheduled.

probably

up 666k % from 2 years ago? That's a mars mission. Just wait til the new year.

ripple more like CRIPPLE haha it rhymes get it?

I like the company Ripple, but XRP's price never does anything worth mentioning, at least not in crypto. With supply being as high as it is, it's hard to imagine its price doing anything phenomenal.

I would much rather buy shares of Ripple if it was publicly traded on the stock market. It's obvious to me that this company has a bright future, and its share prices would skyrocket eventually. XRP's price? Who knows.

pic related

next year it will go down 10 times (back to 200 sats in BTC value lol). it will maintain the 20 cents price, though. Bitcoin will go up 10 times, so you probably won't lose money, even holding this piece of shit ripple.

You are so uneducated in this coin, please kill yourself.

Jackson: Some libertarian critics have said Ripple/XRP is centralized (vs. decentralized), that transactions can be reversed, and that identity is known (vs. hidden).

Garlinghouse: When I hear those criticisms, I usually think that those people aren't up to speed on exactly what we're doing. With respect to centralization, if Ripple (the company) went away tomorrow, the XRP ledger would continue to exist and trade. So it is decentralized. Ripple provides validation on the XRP ledger but we're not the only one. Participants in that ledger can choose to rely on us as a validator or others. The choice is in their hands.

I've never actually hated a coin. Until Ripple.

Make sure to provide a link next time, but yeah I remember reading that interview before. What I took away from that was that XRP has a kind of pseudo-decentralization thing going on-- not completely centralized, not completely decentralized.

Ripple is what Bitcoin was designed to be. Except you can complete transactions within 4 seconds for about 0,0003 USD, in other words, for free.

It is not anonymous, just like Bitcoin however. With future regulations approaching, this is the only survivor.

DYOR. Google the sentence and you get the interview.

Honestly all you 'muh cripple' kids are going to be begging for an entry point within 4 weeks.

1 hint: Escrow.

DYOR.

bought it on the dip but probably will sell it due to wallet being a fucking IRS nazi

I'm a pretty diehard Ripple fan but this stagnation is just fucking brutal.

After Cuallix, Ripple said they'd be announcing more XRapid partnerships in Q4 (XRapid is XRP usage, not just Ripplenet)... as well as the escrow lockup.

I'm waiting for those announcements, and if THAT doesn't finally move this pig I'm getting out.

I'm already in on XRP, but escrow's priced in. The XRP that Ripple is placing into escrow isn't even being circulated in the market at this time. Ripple's putting its XRP in escrow to quell fears that they won't suddenly flood the market with their huge stack of XRP and delude its price further.

fuck off, Moishe

Last time i went out somewhere because nothing happened for months it was etherium before january last year fml. Wont happen again bagholding this little piece.
Toooo much progress thst cant be ignored!

You fucking spastic. The network is centralised- of course the FREE MARKET TOKEN isn't fucking centralised. The point is, the value of cryptoassets is the decentralisation they provide. Having a decentralised token on a centralised network is like Google releasing GOO tokens for their fucking search engine vs a decentralised token being used for a decentralised search engine.

Incase you don't understand, that means Ripple's network is less secure and more likely to fail than a decentralised network. It stops being trustless.

>Ripple acts as a validator
lmaooo so you've got a decentralised validator on a CENTRALISED network.

i'm here to make money, not follow some fucking ideology behind technology like it's my best friend. Ripple, in the context of this market, only has its associative names going for it. EVERYTHING ELSE about the token is fucking terrible.

Look, bro, am not say it's not great tech or nuffink.

Fidget spinners are great and all that.

I've just got on in there shorted it with the intention to buy, when it's 0.225 cents, and pipped it with 0.03 cent marker.

The saying you can't make a dead cat bounce is baloney. pic related.

RippleNet is centralized, but XRP isn't. You're right about that, but missing the point. XRP doesn't have to be traded on RippleNet. In fact if you're the average XRP holder, you've never even used RippleNet. It's for banks. Most XRP holders never even touched RippleNet, never even seen it. If you buy XRP on an exchange, you're not using RippleNet. If you send XRP from your wallet to some random website to buy coffee or whatever, you're not using RippleNet. XRP is decentralized and the average person who holds it is not using the centralized network RippleNet.

When it comes to XRP, there are actually a lot of possibilities. It all boils down to this: who's going to accept XRP as payment? That's it. Granted, right now, practically no one accepts XRP as payment. But it's fast and scalable. It can be useful. Here's a list of sites that accept XRP as payment (without the centralized RippleNet).
xrpchat.com/topic/5679-ripple-xrp-merchants-directory/

Like I said, not a whole lot, but you can buy coffee, you can buy hot sauce, you can pay for a VPN. This shows that XRP can be used efficiently as a decentralized currency, if only someone would accept it as payment. Will its usage ever grow beyond that small directory I just linked you to? Well, I can't read the future, can you? Anything's possible.