Will girls suck my dick if i get rich with cryptos?

will girls suck my dick if i get rich with cryptos?

no, you specifically neeed BCH

It is easier to become a millionaire than it is to get a gf. So in other words, no user.

Not just the girls, everyone will.

girls (male) will

Girl will blow your cock and let them put all of your 4 inch manhood inside or their pussies while you fingerfuck their asses for 1 LINK in 2019.

You can get them to fuck you with 100 bucks

Unironically true.

How much is Vitalik worth?

Only if you cash out.

he wants a girl to suck his dick, not a gf

not even 1 girl, very sad. Creates world computer, girls don't even pay attention.
-the donald

a gf is fine too

you people literally dont understand english, not you or the other guy.
my statement did not say that you do not want a gf. it simply said that YOU said you wanted a girl to suck your dick.

jesus, what is WRONG with you people?

a weeks worth of sex with a hot girl has a usd value of about 1000 bucks, just keep that number in mind and youll do well in life with the opposite sex

stfu you bitch ass pussy, 1v1 me

girls. plural
i would love to have a harem

how you faggets dont pull any chicks man, BTC is the talk atm everyone knows it when you drop some small hints that you are in this shit you pull cocksucking golddiggers.

Groom yourself buy some nice clothes its fucking easy

>Telling people about your crypto
>Ever

Don't do this, if you want them to think your rich just name drop some other bullshit. I actually ended a friendship because when BTC was only like 100 USD I talked about it with them constantly and told them about how I had dozens of bitcoins, at one point I had over a hundred and I told him. Now I only have 60 left but they don't know that, either way I don't hang out with them anymore. They don't call it *crypto* currency for nothing, they whole point is you can finally keep your money secret.

What's so bad about your friends knowing you're rich? All my friends know I got rich from crypto and they still literally don't ask me to pay for anything even though they're poor college kids.

You think money skeleton is still a virgin?

"oh yeah i have a friend that made a ton of money off that bitcoin thing"

word will spread, its just not safe to brag to the world about wealth

Go to some random pub, a girl will suck you for some buck, or for free if you're good at sweet talking. Most girls are easy, excellent fishes are flooding below the land too you know.

Word already did spread actually. I've had acquaintances hit me up to discuss crypto. Still nothing bad happened. I'm enjoying this better than when everyone looked down at me for being a NEET.

they'll do it now. you'll probably have to pay them though, but who gives a shit amirite?

>paying someone to suck your dick
As much as I hate that kind of system, it's like you're showing that you're not confident of your style.

have fun getting tied up and put in a bathtub until you give up your coins

greentext story please

You know theres a reason 90% of rich white people hide their money, unless all their friends are equally rich.

First of all: none of us know how high bitcoin is going, sure right now its 10k and maybe they think you're a millionaire, what if it happens to become worth 200k, now suddenly you have 20 million. You'll NEVER ever be able to UNTELL them about it, they will ALWAYS suspect you have some. Even if you actually do sell it all and tell them they won't trust you.

Success will initially breed admiration, but ultimately leads to resentment, success breeds admiration in fields where you work together and can build off each others success, right now people act nice because they want some of your money, or your advice, and because they see you as hope. If, and many of them will, they fuck it all up, they will absolutely resent you forever.

Finally, mystery will always enhance your reputation, I don't mean this in a cringe pick up artist kind of way, I mean look at any famous book of advice from even the Renaissance, they write that when people don't know how much money you have, how you made it, etc, they become more and more drawn to you because there's this allure. Whereas pretty soon you'll be dismissed as 'that kid that got lucky on bitcoins'. If you did care about how people perceive you (I don't so I just live alone in Paris with no real friends), you could have moved away for awhile, reinvented yourself, travelled a bunch posting pics and shit. Normies eat that shit up, you'd be worshipped as a god because they wouldn't know where the fuck the money came from. Even if the smart ones guessed it was bitcoin they'd never be certain.

Either way, it's never a net positive telling people.

Also the bathtub thing.