Stock market or crypto?

Stock market or crypto?

Looking for opinions on what's better. I'm in no rush to get rich, wouldn't mind waiting months for growth, but also want safe transactions and my money when I want it (not waiting a week)

I have experience in stocks, lost a lot but when I was young and have a huge savings account ready to invest.

>TL;DR $2k on hand, stocks or BTC?

BTC

Stocks are not as volatile and more expensive to get into. Crypto is way more bullish

Crypto
> More volatile
> Low trading fees
> Don't have to buy full stocks

If I invest 2k into BTC what do you recommend doing? Waiting months? What's a potential return if I do that...not trying to wait 6+ months and have make less than 1k

Keep an IRA/401k and gamble with Crypto.

>a huge savings account
>$2k
A "huge savings account" is 500k+.

>200k stock market

$2000 in BTC 6 months ago would be $10000 today.

>stocks
>BTC
This is an altcoin discussion forum. Why are you even here?

Nigga you think I'm gonna invest my entire savings account into crypto? I'm investing not even 1/16th of my savings into crypto

Keep telling yourself that, newfriend.

>stocks

> a huge savings account ready to invest
> $2k
Pick one.

if you actually need access to your money then just keep it in the savings account. if you think 2k is a lot of money then it's not enough to start investing

Novogratz said he wanted 20% of his portfolio to be crypto, but then ethereum, bitcoin, neo, monero mooned and it became 40% of his portfolio after 6 months so he had to rediversify

>huge savings
>2k

some of you are seriously retarded

Crypto is more fun

>I'm in no rush to get rich, wouldn't mind waiting months for growth,
Can you also wait years? Because this
>but also want safe transactions and my money when I want it (not waiting a week)
Rules out crypto 100%. Maybe it'll change in a few years (and for getting stuff out now, that ETF/Futures thingy might work already), but as of now, crypto is anything but those.
> have a huge savings account ready to invest.
>>TL;DR $2k on hand, stocks or BTC?
>huge savings account
>$2k
What?
If that's what you consider huge, you should rather get a job before you think about investing.

youre making nothing with 2k unless you bet it on a penny crypto

Oh, just read that. Nevermind.
If you insist to keep most of you money in a savings account and only want to invest a fraction of it, you don't care about money anyways.

>2k

yuuuuuuuuuge

Normally I would be a dickhead but I understand that I wasn't clear.

I'm trying to throw a quick 2k into something. I already have money in stocks. I'm not just saying "hey here's 2,000 see you next year"

I'd go with Home Depot, Gap, Best buy, Foot Locker

Businesses with mall exposure.... retail is heating up my brother

also, convenient dining:

McDonalds, Olive Garden, Applebys

How much?

I know you won't listen because it's not BTC or stocks, but look into Blocknet.
Still at a relatively small market cap, big ROI from staking (more than any stock will give you), professional design + marketing partnership (VSA). It's been very stable in USD terms for months, bound to start moving upwards by the end of the year and doesn't have the same crash risk as BTC. Easy 10x next year when the platform is released.

Forgot pic.

he’s fucking with you, please don’t

> no rush to get rich
> wouldn’t mind waiting months

Kek kids these days

Anyway crypto is much bigger reward but bigger risk too. Stocks are safer but best you will see is 10% per year. Crypto is the opportunity of a lifetime to free yourself financially. Obviously there is risk but well worth it IMO

I'm not running straight to Coinbase/Scottrade after this, Just researching xD xD xD

Go all in on Alibaba, Micron, Applied Materials & Olin

> I understand that I wasn't clear.
I'm no native speaker, but yeah, I guess you weren't.
But for the case of having some fuck you 2k, you can do whatever, I guess crypto won't be too bad.