NOW THEY ALWAYS SAY CONGRATULATIONS

Hey guys I have 10,000 LINKs here.

Is this enough to 'make it'?

Depends. What country do you live in?

yup

Ausfag

You gon make it, brotha

Jus' don't sell at $1 for peanuts

If it makes it to $100 someday you should be good. I believe it will happen. I guess we'll see.

I have 10k as well. I'd be pretty set in the midwest US if it hits $100.

tfw btc was only like 100 a few years ago..

I was a poorfag in fucking high school..

I hope we make it.

You need it to be 100 AUD per token to be a millionaire, which is possible but not in a short time frame. Sorry mate, you'll make it but you will need to hold it for an extended period

I remember my friend telling me about the doge car and then seeing how much a BTC was. I remember thinking "who would pay that for internet meme coins"

kill my younger self pls

Well, I'm young and will continue to pursue my career and shit. Just cold storage this shit for years.

I wont brotha, I was one of the people who bought at 0.35 unfortunately, accumulated the other half o my stack at 0.15 to average out the cost.

I would advise staking it in a pool as soon as possible to increase your stack over those years.

I always hear about people staking, but how do ou actually go about it and what are the benefits?

I don't think the details for pooling are out yet, but ChainLink node operators can stake their tokens to give their node a higher priority meaning they get more traffic and get paid more LINK. People like ourselves who can't be fucked to run a node on our own could pool our tokens together via a smart contract which would be used for a node, and all the token holders would receive their fair share of the fees. Imagine Bitcoin mining pools, but instead of bitcoin mining its LINK nodes

See @LinkPoolio on Twitter for more info.

What rank is 10k in the link marine corps?

That's the stuff, cheers mate

Wonder how much sat value you lost on your original purchase. If you bought the low congrats most linkies didn't

I believe its a high low rank.

Yeah I lost money by missing out on the BTC pump, but I've always had more BTC on the side, which has nearly doubled in value. Its pretty much made enough to make it so that if LINK was worth nothing tomorrow I'd have the same amount of $$ I started with.

Thanks a lot, dudes. I assume from what I've read that there are no downsides to pooling/staking, besides having the link sat in a wallet when it comes time for you to sell. (Not that this is really a negative).

Well it'll all be done via smart contract which anyone can read, so no risk of getting pajeeted, and you can withdraw your tokens at any time. I still don't know the full details so I'm looking into it now, it's gotta be 100x simpler than running a node yourself though. Might still run my own node anyway just for the sake of it though.

same here, I want to run a node just to be part of it kek

Fresh news from the battlefield:
Breakout in couple hours
Everyone Hold the line!

Mate, you cant cash out in AUS anyway. So I guess by the time you can it will be $100 a token for you. Like in 2-3 years. $20US within 3 months then it will grow as the crypto market grows. It will be reliant on that desu. LINK will be 1-5% of the total market eventually.

HODL! Do not give the4 Pajeets your cheap bags marines!!! Don't even try and swing trade it, get it off the exchange now!!!

Def breakout, buy & hold