SELL SELL SELL

steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1464096684955433613

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/news/?feed=steam_blog
steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1464096684955433613
discord.gg/78BQKj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gaben fell for the short meme

Hahahahaha. People are just NOW starting to realize that Bitcoin is worthless as a digital currency. How long do we have until this is widely known?

if you try to use bitcoin as currency in current year youre a moron anyways and you have nothing to search for in crypto sphere
>not using litecoin/monero/vtc for transactions
heck even doge would be better

This thing is not going forward getting adapted its going backwards...

BTC truly is biggest shitcoin of them all

HAHAHAHAAHHA. Does anyone accept this fucking garbage anymore?

Well what's the new one because I'm done with fiat

The major problem seems to be with people requesting refunds.

This is why we can't have nice things. I would have sent a whole coin to my steam wallet if I knew this was gonna happen

>bad news
>still goes up
how do you explain this shit?

The 5 people using bitcoin instead of visa on steam will be disappointed. :(

Imagine you took bitcoin but then scaled it. You would be left with this garbage scam coin known as bitcoin cash.

I agree, bitcoin is only useful for bubble profits

have you ever heard of money laundering?

nodoby even fucking knew they accepted bitcoin... this will hardly make a dent, overall...
FUD

Someone should make something like XRP, but for consumers instead of banks. It's great tech, but no one uses it!

the dream of amazon accepting bitcoin dies a little more each day

you guys are fools if you don;t understand the implications here.

> in b4 steam comes out with its own shitcoin in mid 2018

just dumped my coins, this is the beginning of the end. cash out now while your stack is intact

xmr when?

Who even spends BTC on steam anyway?

big if true

And why not? Every second guy can make his own blockchain these days and pump it to 2000% with good memes.

fuck you I use bitcoin on steam

its true dude

store.steampowered.com/news/?feed=steam_blog

It's almost as if Bitcoin is a terrible store of value

hahaha, omg.

I emailed GabeN complaining like two weeks ago because I sent .0005BTC too much and overpaid by like $6 and support didn't even read my message so I emailed him freaking out.

MY FAULT, SORRY GUYS

>stable price
>fast as fuck
>centralized
please remove one i beg you

Have fun realizing that you spent $400 on a $60 game.

BETTER GO FOR XLM, RIGHT GABE????????????

That's literally stellar, except its for banks too.

>With the transaction fee being so high right now, it is not feasible to refund or ask the customer to transfer the missing balance (which itself runs the risk of underpayment again, depending on how much the value of Bitcoin changes while the Bitcoin network processes the additional transfer).

They couldn't refund me the .0005 BTC because it would cost .0005 BTC to send.... they never told me that reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

remove centralization and XRP would be literally perfect

IOTA wallet incoming. Screencap this.

IOTA doesn't even work.
Screncap this.

Did you even read it?

It's due to high transaction fees.

Just use Ethereu

Anyone with half a brain knows bitcoin in its current state is unusable as a currency, its a dinosaur and should have been put down a long time ago

im seriously blaming you for this

Oh, shit. You just reminded me that I have $300 worth of digital CS:GO skins I can sell for some crypto... erm. Anybody know the best way to do this?

L M A O
M
A
O
CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE THEY SAID
SCALABLE THEY SAID
WE JUST HAVE TO GET THE MERCHANTS TO ACCEPT IT THEY SAID
NOW WE HAVE TO CONVINCE THEM TO ACCEPT IT AGAIN

w-we still have overstock.com...

>steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1464096684955433613
Yeap there fucking adopting WAX

Overstock bitcoin accounted for 0.0002% of sales...

Fug that's how I bought my games =(

Egifter.com has steam cards so that's the route we'll take for now.

kekking hard WE TOLD YOU BITCOIN WAS SHIT :D

>WAX
?

Goostelgoin gus !1!!1!

>steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1464096684955433613

>Buy games for 1BTC
>BTC pumps
>Refund for 1BTC
wew ez money

Conversely
>Buy game for $100 of BTC in bear market
>BTC dips further
>Refund game for $100 of BTC as it starts going back up

I wonder why Steam would stop BTC transactions on a platform that so readily offers refunds hm...

They accepted BTC?

That's not how you should look at a currency. If everyone falls for LE HODL meme then there will be 0 bitcoin in circulation.

I saw that on ICO sale last week. Same ppl who do the CS;GO skin betting sites have made a token now.
Maybe that answers my own question actually.

corecucks btfo

>2014
>BTC IS THE FUTURE EVERYONE WILL PAY AND TRADE WITH BTC IT WILL REPLACE FIAT
>2017
>B-BTC IS JUST A STORE OF VALUE Y-YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BUY THINGS WITH IT
>2019
>???

This sack of shit is not sustainable and anyone telling you otherwise is a retard who will hang himself when it crashes and burns.

NEo is free to transfer and cheaper than both, quicker transfer rate too and tradable on nearly every single exchange. Why people use BTC or ETH for trading is beyond me. I even keep a store of NEO in my wallet to speed up transfers when withdrawing from exchanges as that's the bit that often slows it down. Madness. BTC is only good as a store of value that will be heavily manipulated by Wallstreet futures from now on and ETH is dying because of cats. Even BCH is worse than NEO for trading with, maybe its better for IRL spending but not when playing the markets.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA bitcoiners BTFO

even the merchants don't want your shitty coin anymore. price keeps increasing while demand is lowering. use your brain cells to understand the situation

Not scaleable, sustainable, slow as fk, nice coin. But its ok, normies coming in will buy your shit

muh crash

meanwhile today is another record high top kek

>the thought bitcoin was ever for normies to buy useless shit

kek. See you at $100k while it keeps going up and you keep wondering why if "people" can't use it to buy shit

>demand=amount of people wanting to use bitcoin to pay for coffee and videogames

>only defence is muh price

See you in a year or two when it crashes to less than 1000 and you hang yourself.

The current demand is the chart and that it goes up

Uhh...guys how do I cash out??? I bought at 10k and steam is my only interest...

>Please accept Bitcoin Cash

This. See you when bitconnect makes me 100000% in 5 years

>can't realize why bitcoin has value
>it must be just muh price

I bought a 12 dollar game on steam with bitcoin months ago

Its about $90 today

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Bitcoin was never meant to be crypto currency final form.

So bitcoin is not a store of value because it fluctuates so much and could literally crash to 1/4 the price tomorrow but it’s also not a currency due to the extremely high fees. So what the fuck is bitcoin? Everyone that doesn’t have their money in solid coins like Ethereum, Iota and Monero, possibly smaller solid coins like Waves, Ark or Link will get JUSTED so hard once a proper bitcoin crash starts happening, since it will probably never recover. This is not the future of money Satoshi envisioned.

What's the new Bitcoin going to be?

There are currently near 20 million wallets. Let's say half of those are dupes, so 10 million are unique. You're saying the value will rise 10,000 times. If all new users convert same amount of money as has been converted up to now, that would require 200 BILLION people to join bitcoin.

Conclusion: You are a one a stupid fuck.

market does not care about Steam,
not to mention this WILL be fixed with LN

I said BITCONNECT. which is a fucking ponzi. I said that as a joke because the only thing bitcoiners use to justify bitcoin's value is the price going up

D E F L A T I O N

Do NEETs shop at overstock?

faggot early BTC investors didnt invest purely because of the store of value meme.

we invested because its supposed to be a decentralized currency + the promise of colored coins. no wonder you fags dont get why roger ver hates bitcoin core so much.

t. Vergin

>decentralized currency
What a stupid nigger. Should've hedl. No one fucking needs "decentralized" ideological crap.

that demand only comes from investors and get rich people. That kind of demand can vanish overnight.

You are a fucking retard. Even satoshi predicted people would be against increasing the blocksize. Hal Finney also pointed out at how it on-chain transaction wouldn't be able to deal with retardedly small transactions. Just end your life.

>So what the fuck is Bitcoin?

An international currency that isn't controlled by any one government or interest group that operates solely on the concensus of the community that uses it.

It doesn't make for good transactions on a small scale due to its volatility and transaction fees. It's mostly only good for pure speculation and serving as a benchmark for altcoins, but for those purposes it is invaluable because it gets you access to a financial market that isn't regulated out the ass.

>An international currency
YOU MOTHERFUCKERS JUST SAID IT ISNT A CURRENCY

Bitcoin Pizza syndrome, never buy things.

>thinking anyone will actually support bitcoin
and its your fault for turning it isnt a get rich scheme investment

I didn't. This shit is money through and through. The appeal to the rest of the world is that this type of thing could be used for international transactions without having to worry about another countries monetary policy or banking system fucking with you. The reason you don't see it being used in million dollar transactions is that the price is currently so unstable. Once it evens out, this stuff could be the go-to international trade denomination. Kind of depends on how tired people get of their country dictating monetary policy that fucks them over.

Are you stupid?
The higher it goes the more fucking useless it becomes beyond claiming you are a gorrilionaire on paper.

Everyone jumping into BTC thinking "dude free infinity money" will get utterly destroyed when reality hits

Nobody cares for the "cyber currency" anymore, they are in for the huge gains and that's all.

No you tard. The problem is you can't remove one. Go ahead and try. Without three legs it will fall over. This is similar to the CAP theorem. There's no free lunch.

Yup, and you would've know if you were in this group
discord.gg/78BQKj8