The Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread

Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!

Previously: Fewer fetish shit this time. A bunch of custom cards (which is wicked fun), many of which are for flakepoint. People debated to ending the snowstorm, but ultimately we've agreed to just use a new snowsheet for new flakes. Also, until I get that new sheet rolling, I'm still using the old one. Some debate about angels and demons happened. We should start making flavor decks and playing with them for our flakes. That would be cool.

Previous thread: Writefagging last time:
Flakepoint Leon, being a WB dictator: REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder. And the old snowsheets are under "Snowstorm sheets" > "1- ALL FLAKE SHEETS."

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
Unless that's too gay.

>Current Repository

drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

Other urls found in this thread:

deckstats.net/deck-10556807-4466523a9d50b26b0cd772d9ccc33050.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok, guys, Post your stuff if you have a newer flake that has not been on the flakesheet yet. I'll make a new flakesheet with them, since I still have the template.

First for Filth user needs to write more smut.

Here is my latest flake! Feedback welcome.

I'm working on it! Even I need days off.

Please fucking stop.

Also, I will officially start resetting the snowsheet every 50-70 flakes. Sound fair?

Yeah, this seems reasonable.

Just ignore it if you don't like it. It's not hurting anyone, and every time people try to police what's in the thread it derails things worse than whatever they were butthurt about it in the first place.

Seems solid, don't talk shit about Avacyn though, I'll cut you.

>Unless that's too gay.
You'd like that, wouldn't you?

>this is what smut addicts actually believe

Inspired by the Flakepoint trailer, and with unbound desire to make my dick seem bigger with my OC, I present the almost assuredly non-canon (unless Brisela is not addressed in any of the stories, and then still probably not) Eldritch Moon Trailer for Igan.

She doesn't particularly dislike Avacyn, just the Cathars. Well, right now she's not too happy, but I mean...no one is.

Well, time to post the sheets for the witch sisters. Was going to post them in a single image, but for the purposes of the new sheet and the repository, I will post each of their sheets seperately. I apologize for the rush of sheets before hand. You can shoot out feedback to vent out your frustrations.

With Messenger, Beep, and the witches, I think my palette of flakes is about fulfilled. Time to furiously writefag.

Leon's sheet, since nobody put him on the snowstorm.

I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that Sigarda takes them out, though the details are fuzzy on that, could be false. Das pretty edgy though, also hands off that spear, that's not for humans.
>I actually refuse to equip Moonsilver Spear to non-angels when I play MtG even if it costs me the game.
Such is life for a massive faggot.

Truth.
Pic related.

I'm sorry to be so pedantic, but it's "separated" and that is a misspelling that for some reason really irks me.

I love it! And in a non-lewd way!

In his mind, using an angelic weapon to kill what is formerly an angel is a way to honor her. Also, other than Serena, there's like, one angel left to take it away from him, and Sigarda's busy. I'm also perfectly happy to have an afterscript of a defeated Igan limping away.

>mfw
I even knew that it was written "separated", yet I fucked it up by not noticing it. Welp.
>in a non-lewd way
>laughing witches.jpg

Is Tamiyo the first walker we have seen with a unique way of spellcasting?
Most of the other walkers just seem to.... wave their arms and magic happens.

Be a really sick dude, kill her with her own Goldnight blades.

Part of that is due to canon spellcasting being a bit...fuzzy, I think. Tamtam is pretty cool, though.

What secondary colour would be good for a primarily Red Planeswalker with a focus on Artifact Creatures? White seems like the best choice.

And then walk away without looking behind you.

Real slow, like an anime villain.

Blue. UR has a habit of tinkering. White is possible, but the two don't really have much to do with each other.

Right. Walk very, very slowly.

All Gideon seems to do is glow all golden and swing his noodle-sword. And he's supposed to be some sort of lawmage? At least that's what his backstory says.

If he could get ahold of them, he'd do it, but I'm pretty sure they got assimilated into Brisela when they melded.

These are adorable. Really wishing to see more hijinks with them in the future.

>green doesn't have tig bitties
Flavor fail

Yeah, I don't know what's up with that. Gideon is particularly egregious.

What do you think the giant growth is for, obviously

not that she looks to be the flattest anyway

>named Beatrice
>witch
>not using Beato as the image

I think I liked White over Blue because of White's smallish focus in artifacts as well as White liking small creatures.

I also might have been influenced by cards like Flamewright and Master's Call, which I really like.

White is certainly doable, it's just not what I would label the "best" choice, but if it works for the character, go for it.

I want Alice to tend to my wounds!

Not possible, Emrakul can't affect non-living things, it's why none of their clothing exists on their form anymore.

New blue flake, a young doctor mage dedicated to finding the cure! Thought about making him white or white blue, but I think he's more about the quest for learning that actually helping (not that he'd admit it.)

I really like this guy. And I think you can definitely get away with mono-U. Nice use of cards, although I'm wondering if it makes sense for him to have cards from planes you don't note him as having gone to? I really like his ignition as well. Very nice effort, and it feels like a really well-thought-out character. (Minor typos: "tool" > "toll", "immagined" > "imagined")

Ah, thanks!

I smell slice of life shenanigans from a mile away with these.

I want to see the five witches' wide-faces.

The what faces?

I'm hoping to have Rynn meet up with some other flakes if anyone wants to do a thing.

I'd be down for it. Damian's a bit tied up right now, but Marlis is just wandering around across the multiverse, especially on Innistrad, killing bad things and dismantling corruption, so she's an option.

Well if you're on Innistrad there is a wealth of flakes to interact with, it's the place to be right now. Just be careful of all the fire, we're almost all red flakes.

The wide faces!

Dear god, you meant those.

Can I like the witches and their shenanigan potential without wide faces?

Christ. Snowsheets are a fucking chore.

Not familiar with Marlis, but sure.

Sounds like a great time for a flake who just ignited and showed up on Innistrad.

She just got posted here

Looks good! Are you in the steam group?

No, I've heard people talk about it but I don't know what it is.

go to steam, look up communities and groups. Search for MTG Flake and Lore, join the chat.

Look up MTG flakes waifus and lore on steam, and hop in the group chat. Someone will invite you.

Found it, but I'm not sure I can join the chat without joining the group.

You can, you'll show up as a guest but it works.

HEY

I have a request. Would all of you who want your flakes to be in the new snowsheet fill out the following templates I'm about to link for me? It'll make my job about 50x easier, and I can get this done way quicker. Use whatever font you want. I don't have Beleren.

see

Sure.

Hop on the steam chat too.

For the dual mana symbols, if they don't exist in this yet, just make them. Those are only used for 4 colored flakes.

What font?

Times new roman, maybe? Or if you have Beleren, use that.

I'd say make it between size 11 and 14, whatever fits better.

done

Here's what I've got.

Anyone made flake decks yet?

These are kind of a pain to make. But there's more on the way.

>These are kind of a pain to make. But there's more on the way.
NOw you see why I didn't want to make 70 of them.

I did one for Leon. Here's a link.
deckstats.net/deck-10556807-4466523a9d50b26b0cd772d9ccc33050.html

And here's the snowsheet for my dumbest flake.

What a cutie.

These templates are great. Keep 'em coming. I'll conglomerate them all when the thread is around 270 posts.

gonna post mine in whatever thread's around in eight few hours, that cool?

And now an old favorite.

Would give the dragon D

And I think this is the last one.

You know, I think I want to touch up the description on this one. Don't use this picture.

Ok

All right, use this one instead.

This is boring. Clearly a lack of smut or new flakes.

>Implying those are the only interesting things that happen in these threads.

Rynn user here, anyone want to do a story?

Just so you know, I'm still saving every snowflake that gets posted. When there's enough of them on the waiting list, I'll chew through them all at once and just add them on.

As it is, it isn't worth the effort with only ten or so flakes waiting to be added. So unless you really feel the urge to do it yourself, you don't need to.

I don't even know if this thread will make it through the night.

It will. Threads have moved slower before and been fine.

See . The question remains whether you're interested in doing this entirely yourself or whether I should continue doing the sheet's updates myself.

Hey Gaia what are your kinks.

I'm new to this stuff but I've been thinking of making a character/Snowflake/whatever.

I said earlier that I want to do a Red-White Walker with an affection for Artifact Creatures. I was thinking a home plane of Fiora would be a nice idea, since artifact creatures are fairly common there.

I don't have an ignition (or much of anything else other than the main bits) in mind yet, but I do like the idea of his/her first planeswalk being to Mirrodin and running into Myr.

I'm not sure just how deep into the character I should get.

Careful, Mirrodin is all Phyrexia now. You don't want to do that an expose yourself to oil. As far how far is your choice. A lot of people are making stories right now with other people, and someone talked about running games for it earlier.

Get as deep as you want to get, I say. I'm an expert on how deep people should get into characters.

ha ha ha

Please, we all know You make sure characters get deep inside