Tricornes and dragons: baroque fantasy general

Grab your smallsword, and powder your wig! Lets get baroque!

Aside from 7th Sea, what kind of settings are rocking an 18thC-esque feel, with musket lines, pirates and fancy uniforms along side magic and monsters?

Dumping pics and such in the mean time.

LotFPs default setting is a kind of weird 1700s Europe, if thats what you're after.

LotFP is1600's actually.

Im looking for more baroque gothic, or age of sail swashbuckling.

Colonial Gothic is pretty good. It uses the same d12 based system of Sword, Shadow, & Spell.

Geared around 18th century supernatural shenanigans in colonial America, but easily translatable to other locales, or a century or two forward or back.

Please tell me this has something to do with your work, and a bunch of you are playing tabletop in revolutionary costume

This thread could use some pirates!

This is cropped, but the full picture of that is actually spectacular

I'll look it up, thanks! I'd love to run a "Sleepy hollow meets bloodborne" game.

....Maybe...

Still a little earlier than what im looking for, but the rest is awesome.

Think American revolutionary war/pirates of the Caribbean etc

If you have access to a PS4, get your hands on Bloodborne.

I am not a big video gamer, but I slogged my way through it and its DLC on my bro's system. Its freaking awesome.

...We're going to be seeing this picture in every thread it can fit now, aren't we?

YES

Oh, shit, forgot about this block.

>I am not a big video gamer, but I slogged my way through it and its DLC on my bro's system. Its freaking awesome.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, it really is a masterpiece. The art design alone is worth it, just wandering around, looking at the scenery. The official artbook is floating around on the Internet, but I think the good lads over in the Bloodborne general on Veeky Forums would have a link handy if you're interested.

Honour + Intrigue, Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies,

>Going to Veeky Forums
>ever

I'll pass thanks

Looks interesting. How does it play?

>Going to Veeky Forums
>ever

I know, I know, but hey, I was turned on to them by someone on Veeky Forums. For a general dedicated to vidya, they're surprisingly civil and friendly. As for the rest of the rest of the board, I couldn't really say. The Dark Souls general is a mess, I know that.

Their OP has links to a bunch of media at the very least, it's interesting to peruse.

SEE CAROLUS RISE

pls post more Caroleans

Where does a poorfag find this? Looks very much interresting...

>old musketeer
>carrying a blunderbuss
>on a ship

>not a musketeer (17thC) just a man in 18thC clothes
>not a blunderbuss, but a musketoon which is a smaller caliber, but uses a wide funneled muzzle to make loading on a rocking deck easier
>besides that, blunderbusses were common on ships as a great way to clear tightly packed decks when boarding/being boarded

And here I just named it that to give it a name other than a string of random numbers...

Its cool, I was correcting the user who was correcting you.

Its a fucking AWESOME picture, BTW. An old salt like that is either lucky, badass or both.

Posting an OC of my villain. Built him from a Kylo Ren action figure. Figured he fit the theme of the thread well enough