Old/biz/

Lets start an old/biz/ thread:

I'm thinking of buying a 100% leveraged property to rent out. The rent has to cover the monthly rate + leave some for repairs etc. How good of an idea is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Reality-Real-Estate-Rosemary-Thornton/dp/1878901710
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Three words, Location, Location, Location.

Is this property going to the moon?

How many iota is this house?

good question

100% leverage is likely a poor decision

Location is pretty good, near a big city.

the alternative is buying an old house and repairing it but that requires loads of time and cash that the bank most probably won't lend me.. not sure what to do. I have a good house in sight.

There's nothing wrong with it if you can cash flow it. But I think that's probably going to be pretty tough to do.

It's a bad idea if you can't cover the cost of replacing the furnace or something similar.

what coin? I'm going to start a rental company but force them to pay me in doge

Find a small, local bank that will appraise and loan on the property based off of it's repaired value.

Then repair and build in 25% equity and your good.

This is what I do.

heres a better idea, get X amount for the house but then put it all on Request network.

This. Put a bitcoin atm in the building helping all the btc millionaires to move in and live comfortably.

Hmm didn't think of that, good idea. The stairs need to be redone, it could also use a new coat of paint and the plaster needs to be renewed here and there. the heating system is relatively new, windows are okay as well afaik tell.

Was biz once more than crypto? When did this change happen?

only 100 IOTA's in mid 2019

Veeky Forums is pretty much a playground for pajeets considering we don't have any proper moderation on the board.

It was started as a containment for crypto, to get it off all of the other boards. But for a while when bitcoin was junk, it turned into a board for college kids asking how to make $1000 in a week to pay for rent or whatever. Usual response would be to suck 1000 dicks. I miss that meme.

How do you personally tell the difference lol.

How do you even get a 100% financed property. Thats not really real is it?

Here in Canada you can get a half million dollar house with $5k down. (leafbucks of course)
Still a retarded idea, unless your are the one giving out the mortgages and then foreclosing on the house.

Kneepads were shilled more than shitcoins. Was a fun time.

it's so cute when newfags reveal that they don't know Veeky Forums was created as the dogecoin containment board.

>How good of an idea is that
amazon.com/Reality-Real-Estate-Rosemary-Thornton/dp/1878901710

Read this book, then tell me!

yeah but dogecoin back then was fun not maximum shillfagging like today. also we talked a lot about other topics.

Veeky Forums seems to be leaking into /g/ again. Quite a few crypto threads there recently.