What are good mining coins with low market caps?

Does anyone here mine?
Is Monero still worth mining?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2499481.0;all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you have a vega card, very much so. if not, IDK. There are calculators easily available if you do a simple search.

she is eating the poo poo

Ellaism

Minereum

BRAAAAP

Just wanted to see if Veeky Forums did any no ing at all. Will do more research. Seeing which alts are best

Got me a Vega 64 for $690 now I have 0.05 monero so I'm pretty much set for life.

Why would you mine anything when you could just buy 10k worth of blocknet and stake it?

sumo koin?pirl?

dayum im mining now with 2 shitty cards at 550 h/s and in 16 days i got 0.12 XMR

This pic better than this pic

16 days 24/7? I have an r9 390 and my system can do like 800~900 h/s from what I've tested, but I'm a mining newfag. How are you mining? I tried downloading the blockchain from the website but it just gives me a 404.

sauce?

how much do you make per day with 10k worth of blocknet?

i'm mining bulwark since it's still early. i'm getting around $17 a day but there's more and more people mining everyday so it's not gonna last very long. bulwark reminds me of early days sigt.

No op is mining sweet girl poo. Better than any engine could ever represent mining rigs

what is that?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2499481.0;all

a lot of miners in the umine.org pool

About .3 block or $7.50 right now. It will obviously be much more when the exchange fees start flowing in and the coin moons.

It's projected that such a stack could get you about $3000 to $4000 a month in the future.

Touchy Feely
With Dani Daniels & Alyssa Reece & Elissa

thats not bad, but it kinda does have to moon first. right now, you could be getting like $150 a day buy simply buying cloud mining on bitcoin for 10k...

You kidding me?? That engine is more complex than a girl can ever be.