Character art thread

New thread. Old thread reached its limit. Starting with characters without weapons.

Leaving cat druid for now.

Anyone got some treasure hunters? Indian Jones -esq?

its pretty hard for me to find art i have with no weapons

I can throw a few bones here, I suppose.

I'll be around for a short while, than probably check up on the thread later. Anyone have any requests in the meantime?

Glorious.

Anyone got any knights in brigandine?

I'll see what I can do.

Does anyone have pictures of forest witches or human female druids? Looking for a picture for my barbarian witch for a Symbaroum game

I'm out for now, I'll check in on the thread later. Hope some of these were what you guys needed.

I should have a few for you.

Hope one of these worked out for you, user.

There are few that fit my idea. Thanks for the help.

>

Garland was awesome. Motherfucker was cold as ice. Wish he'd gotten a little more screentime. I honestly can't even remember if you get to battle him or not.

Does anyone have an elegantly dressed ebony woman ranging modern to early 1900s in clothing?

Hey guys, I am looking for an Elven Thief/Rouge type character with dark hair and amber or green eyes. Anyone got anything good?

I need paladins and knights.

anyone got some apollo or apollo-esque characters?

Anyone got any more in this style?

Got any minotaurs?

Regular or monstergirl, both are fine.

As payment, have a sensibly-dressed Paladin.

But that's like the easiest thing to google.

Could use some queens, countesses, duchesses, or other noblewomen, with red, brown, or black hair, and preferably with red eyes as well.

Failing that, I'll also take any "eastern" women with blue or purple eyes, especially quarterstaff or sword users.

Oddly specific requests, I'm sure, but Veeky Forums is known for being good at oddly specific requests.

A purple weasel folk bounty hunter? Gee that is a tough request, but don't worry I got you.