Why didn't you buy Bulwark?

Now it's on Cryptopia, on mnrank.com. Hopefully you bought it when it was 15k sats, now its 25k+ and masternodes are hitting %1600+ RoI yearly. No coiners will not be welcome in Bulwarkistan.

Surprised I'm not seeing more threads on this shit. These devs are clearly autistic. Kek

im a poorfag and this shit has already paid for my rig

There's only one coin I'm interested in holding and the picture isn't related.

WOAHEEE MY EPNIS THANKS CUM ON CAT IT HISS AT ME!

lol pay 15k for a masternode on a 4 day old coin

wut

(seriously though if you dont mine or intend to run a node on this coin you're a poor nigger and deserve to live in government housing for the rest of your life)

>be me
>live in government housing
>still have GTX 970 though
>can buy food now

DELET THIS. I NEED MORE TIME TO ACCUMULATE

Any anons lurking this thread:
DONT BUY
this is a pump and dump bullshit scheme
Don't throw away your monehy

Someone is mad they didn't buy

great information and proof there. fucking halfwit

How many more BWK do I need to get a ticket to Bulwarkistan?

MN shares start at 250, i think links are in the ANN or the Discord

this coin had 900ghs mining it a few days after it came out. just a warning to everyone here. Its fishy as hell.

What's the discord? I'm only on telegram.

How is a lot of hash power fishy?

how long did it take to pay off

Because it suggests that a big whale has been hoarding the coin, and cuts off supply which encourages an artificial moon. That same damn whale did the same thing with Sagecoin. I know cause I follow small community created non-ico coins like Bulwark, you can see the posts on the thread. This whale or group of whales pushes other miners out with their crazy high hashpower.

It's basically a pump and dump or close to it. I would stay away for a few weeks if you really like the vision of the project. Then these asshole whales will move onto the next project to pnd.

it's nicehash you retard. they went down so nethash dropped a ton

The whales could have been using nicehash. Retard.

You're an idiot, we know its Nicehash. Do you know how much BTC you would need to get 900GHS on Nicehash, you peabrain? Alot. It's not natural for some small little non-ico coin to get fucking 1000ghs a day or so after it comes out. Idiot.

straks on suicide watch

I did the math. They were paying about 17-20k SAT/ BWK based on block reward and nicehash cost. If they're gonna pump BWK, it's beyond where it is now.

Fuck this, if nicehash is down I'm gonna go buy another GPU.