Woke up by facebook message "fuck you nigger" from my best/only friend followed by bitcoin private keys

>woke up by facebook message "fuck you nigger" from my best/only friend followed by bitcoin private keys
>over 100 btc in them
>message back saying if he made a mistake/why he sent that
>message read but no reply
>went to his flat and he's not there, keep messaging/ringing him and he's not answering

Other urls found in this thread:

freebitco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just do it

Did he include the password at least?

I'm not suicidal but I have no idea why he'd do this unless he plans on commiting suicide.

I got the message at 4 am and it's now 7, I expect he thought i'd wake up to it instead of it waking me up at 4.

Private keys not public

Someone just dropped $1.2M in your lap you should be out partying

18NUks5QBLSgyMyjc3Qxctcsvj1GexMuBJ
just donate me some btc and it will all be okay

"fuck you nigger" is the password?

you didn't kidnap your friend and torture him to get his private keys, did you?

Kind of baller last words desu

They were private keys

I don't feel anything. We often shitposted side by side irl on biz and had known each other since primary school. I had no idea he had so many though.

I'm outside his flat right now but I'm fairly certain hes not in there.

probably drugs or went mental
>you wont believe the weird/stupid/unexplained shit I've seen around people that got super rich over stupid money

He sent the message followed by public/private keys.

He also sent this (I don't have a ps4 and am not black, I think he just thought it was funny)

You couldn't save your friend but you could save me. I have an enormous amount of debt and I need to pay off $1700 by the end of the month.

1DJ9XkwxFUhApowNHfDdbjnvxKVGP2t3Qg

Thanks user, hope it makes you feel better about your friend

also it's possible he knows/knew something we still don't know about BTC?...

You gonna share or what?

spotted the pajeet

my third and last theory is that fucker is billionare and he gave you a ticket to fucking good life you FUCKING NIGGER

Does he have family? Does he work? Get in contact with people who see him on a regular basis and verify that he’s safe.
Giving away possessions is an obvious sign of suicidal crisis.

>You couldn't save your friend but you could save me.
Kek.

pls gud sir

this, my nan is in hospital about to die off cancer and if she doesnt get 1 btc in her wallet she will die because of atherosclerosis her wallet is
18NUks5QBLSgyMyjc3Qxctcsvj1GexMuBJ

Either your friend is going to off himself and he wanted you to have his money or he has way more than 100 btc and wanted to give some for being his bro.

Either way seems like a good dude.

>enormous amount of debt
>1700
which uncultured country in the EU do you hail from?

Send that money to your wallet (better different ones) you retard

oi, just in case of the worst, do not touch those coins. depending on your jurisdiction and what not his greedy kike family can have a claim to them and what not. also keep your mouth shut about receiving them obviously. aside from that, good luck. I hope your friend is ok.

>friend
Fuck off normie

anything over 14k gifts needs to be reported as gift by gifting party

He's had depression since we were children, I think his dad used to beat him until about 10 when he left. His mother also hates him for whatever reasons. He's always been kind of "empty"

He has about 2 other friends but they're not very close, and isn't in contact with any of his family. He has a job but he's not friends with anyone there.

I'm fully aware it looks like suicide

He's not in contact with his family, but I've already sent it to a empty wallet to return incase he spergs and gives it all away before regretting it.

op can i get some coin senpai im gonna kms soon probly my life is fucked

If this isn't LARPing, then call the police you dumb nigger.

Now give me 1 BTC for my help. 1EECY3yGqBZ5YQRtEWs5KqvsFxpqH2gaqt

You expect his friend that's either dead or off banging whores with his billions to report anything to the feds?

Hey man i got a problem too, im poor and got 0.7135 btc, but its easier if i have nice round numbers. Fill me to 1 pls, can you do that for me please? You know i love you

>fuck you nigger
I like your friend

I'm no lawyer, dude. I'm just thinking a facebook message calling him a nigger doesn't count as proper will - and if you haven't seen it, you won't believe how fast family relations turn very ugly when 'free' money is involved and op isn't even family.

he wants you to realize satoshi's vision.

your friend sounds like a kind soul. Keep trying to reach him. If I can be of any assistance let me know.

If you feel so inclined to give charity to a poor soul like me, I would humbly accept: 1K9EsvzUGSNpUWfYqhLqrfaVRLA6n55yjH

Put it all into DGB

op, i was depressed a very long time, your worries are perfectly reasonable, i would give my shit away before suiciding, call other people who could know him and if you dont find him, literally call the cops, this guy sent you all his money, there has to be something behind it.

100 BTC = +1.000.000$ , has to be larp right?

I know you are probably worried about your friend right now, but if you could send me 1k, all my worries would be gone.

3BMEXGTN2x3NoU7fFS6HaX1Cv1HTSH1H1Q

I hope this turns out alright for both of you and he was simply drunk, IN WHICH CASE, you should send me money just to teach him a lesson.

No really op, call the cops.

I suppose that's a good move. at least from a friend perspective. but just in case the worst happens, talk to a lawyer first.

Fucking pajeets trying to profit off OP losing his friend. I hope you get run over by car, you filthy maggots. Shame.

People like you should get murdered. Fucking pajeet beggars ruining this board.

Maybe there is a chance that this turns out alright. And even if he gives him his money back, guy is a millionaire, fuck, i just want a lil bit in order to buy shit for my family on christmas

not everyone is a shitskin

WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING GUYS IM F UCKING SORRY I LIVE IN GERMANY ALL THE SANDNIGGERS AND PAJEETS ARE AVING A INFLUENCE ON MY BRAIN HOLY FUCKING SHIT

SELL

>I LIVE IN GERMANY
I'm sorry.

umm yea, unless he wants to be banged as a whore himself in federal prison after tax audit

>i just want to selfishly consume

at least you could have lied about investing into something that pulls you out of your miserable poorfag existence.

just 1 so I can buy my wife better shit for christmas?
1TQVu7vYVjiQeQhB2smsNuAbg3Hc329w2

OP, you should go to /x/ and ask about him in a divination thread. That worked for me when my brother went missing. I hope it helps and you find your friend.

I'm op, ip may have changed due to phone posting

I kicked down his door about 10 minutes ago and he's not in there. No alcohol/drugs anywhere to be seen but his room is an absolute mess, and it never normally is.

Some roastie came out the door opposite and tried to call the police but I beat the shit out of her.

No idea where he is so running home to see if I can see him on steam or battle.net

Did you find your brother user?

Where was he?

thanks user, its worse thatn you could imagine.
im not blone haired, but holy shit.

alright lets see if this story sticks, has any truth to it

1LHXobxWXi4wDpBsvCFEecnQAPbEYJQ599

why would he kill himself with that much money though, and no contact with a friend... ive had my suicidal times i know how the thinking goes any other clues abnormalities?

Kannst du nicht familie oder polizei contactieren?
wie gehtst? fuck you nigger ein kranke witz?

>why would he kill himself with that much money though

maybe the realisation that with his sudden arrival in lambo land he's still the same person with none of his problems solved but enough money to sustain all his vices without any control mechanism what so ever?

I was told he was ok, and there was no need to worry. The next day, we found him near a park thanks to a post I made on a local facebook page that shares missing people reports.

Lot of beggers lol

Lol

Just take the money and forget about all of this. You should be celebrating, not beating up nameless roasties for no fucking reason.

lol at anyone falling for this troll.

Do shitskin pajeets have their 20 rupee wallets on copy and paste and lurk here and jump on threads when anyone mentions BTC?

The fuck this isn't a giveaway thread you brown skinned shit eating sub-80 IQ paki twats

Fucking get out of here you sandals made from recycle car tyres monkey looking fucks.

Maybe he’s got millions more, and he’s just moving away where no one can find him

hope your friend turns out alright OP
but you really should be calling his family not fucking around on Veeky Forums on your prohne

Shiet keep us updated user. This is the most interesting thread on biz since a long time

damn CUH, if this is TRUE, he's a REAL dog.

Call the cops dude.

>I have no idea why he'd do this unless he plans on commiting suicide
Because he realized that you can't even cash out.

>roastie
You didn't beat the shit out of anything, nice larp

Quick, I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain. Just give me 1 bitcoin in this address:

17d45isLaw8vfpYSgUpiMVEUNaumzwYd8N

You won't regret it.

i'm starting to enjoy the elaborate lies being made up to invoke a beg thread

freebitco .in/? r=1542973
Stop beggin and get what u can b4 the shit tops out u lazy tawts

are you the two most pathetic people on /biz?

oh no wait these guys exist