What's the best happy ending one of your PCs has ever gotten?

What's the best happy ending one of your PCs has ever gotten?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/theredpill
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rescued his daughter, reunited with his wife who stayed faithful for the past 16 years, killed the bad guys, retired in peace and plenty.

They asked him if he would continue adventuring, he refused.

Intimate reunion with arc antagonist that both redeemed the villainess (as far as she could be redeemed) and empowered the character greatly.

Ate a child by accident l. Denounce by God. Become and anti paladin and wipe the party.

He opened a church of Rao with his adventuring money, invited his childhood friend (also an acolyte) to help run it. They grew close together and eventually got married and had a child together.

In the one D&D game I ran the PCs actualy invested their adventuring wealth in setting up a business and retired wealthy merchants with a monopoly on the entire continents high quality 'pipe weed'.

>he believed the wife stayed faithful

That's what they all tell you m8.

>implying he didn't ask her while secretly in an inquisitor's circle of truth.

well then she rolled a 20 on her save or something.

The bar he made as something to do during downtime flourished, and made the little town he'd built it in become an eventual cultural powerhouse, as he stocked all sort sof exotic drinks including many he invented himself, which had beneficial effects like healing or recovering magic quicker.

He lived long, and died happy, with a large amount of money and a beautiful wife. His spirit went on to become a heroic spirit, that the world could call back in times of need to help newer heroes with their own stories.

>le women are all unfaithful whores ;_;

Retired from adventuring to spend a long, productive life with the love of his life.
She was fully rigged with several decks bristling with brass cannon, and her crew would follow her captain to her grave.

The save only stops you from taking damage for lying, the inquisitor will still know if you're lying senpai.

He went to his homeland with his biggest trophy, the head of a zombie tyranosaurus to use it as his desk. Apart from that he's just chillin' in the steppes until the Motherland needs him again.

Compared to the rest of my character that ended up dead or still serving i say he's the only one that had sort of a happy ending.

Maybe one of her beta provider gifted her panties of magical resistance or something.

I didn't say she was a whore but during those time women were under a strong imperative to have a protector and provider and it would have been foolish of her not to look for one while her husband wasn't here.

why would you reply to a troll on Veeky Forums

She's an immortal royal fae spirit that a seer was able to tap into early on in the campaign that confirmed, and I quote "she loves you true, even after all these years."

They settled down after the campaign and he grew old with her while she grew a tree.

Dryads are weird.

Here's your (You)

pls forward this link to your character : reddit.com/r/theredpill

Your dude was having sex with a boat?

I'm more concerned with why Veeky Forums censors
F
A
M

and makes it into senpai

>being this new

Married the party cleric, opened up the first magic school in centuries in a land where magic had been banned, makes a ton of money on spell books, and spends the rest of his days wandering the countryside making food for people with his wife and tiny undead baby dragon

It's a handy way to identify retards.

If your post contains "desu", "senpai", or another out-of-place moonblurb, it lets us know that you're an idiot newfag and your post's contents can be safely disregarded.

I've just never bothered to type out that word outside of /k/ where we actually like using it.

My robot-esque Warforged Fighter helped punch out Cthulhu and entered a dormant state.

It had a city built around itself.

She's the single most powerful thing on the continent, though, and their daughter was the first child she's ever had.

so you're either playing exalted or just making shit up

He was one of those "he who fights monsters" types, an old school soldier with powers gifted from the sun and a golden gun that shot sunlight. He'd long gone past the point where he should retire, but was now too old and crazy to do anything else except to keep going. So he kept fighting and shooting and killing and protecting those that he could.

And when a monster came to swallow the sun, the actual sun he knew what he had to do. On their magic ship he brought himself level with the great wolf which was chasing the setting sun on it's chariot, and he baited the monster into going after him instead. And then he leapt into the beast jaws and unleashed every ounce of magic he had. He burned the beast with the power of his hate and sacrifice, and the two of them tumbled from the sky, burning as they went. The gods were so impressed they hung his burning spark in the sky, and he became a star himself, and his spirit went on to the warrior's heaven, satisfied he'd done all he could and died well.

Friend when I wrote the backstory I just said my guy fucked a strange forest lady that dumped a daughter on him and disappeared for the next 16 years. I wrote it intending the woman was just your bog-standard hag.

Turns out the DM got so tickled by the story she turned the woman into a Hamadryad and made her a central NPC and former mentor of the BBEG.

nice

She finally got pregnant

Sounds like a bunch of shit that never happened senpai.

then how did she become his wife /be faithful to him?

With only one exception, every character I've made has either been abandoned by myself for being shit, the campaign was ended mid-adventure for one reason or another, or has fucking died in the worst way. I've never had a good death for a character, they have all died like a fucking bitch.

With that blog post out of the way now, the one good ending was my sorcerer who fled the country after the emperor was restored to power because he had been secretly manipulating the regent for personal gain. Not evil, just good old fashioned corruption. He was a dragon disciple who was close to apotheosis at the end of the game and had owned several businesses quite publicly, so he fled with his wife, toddler daughter, and ratman retainer back to his homeland under an assumed identity.

We had a pseudo-continuation campaign a year later where an independent port city that had been founded only a century before was the most important trade hub in the region. The founder was still alive and was a half-dragon who was very rarely seen but ruled with an iron fist. Most of the nobles in the city were related to him in some way and almost all were sorcerers.

well of course it didn't happen, he was playing a role playing game

Massage parlor in not!Hong Kong.

Absolutely the best answer

top kek

No wonder /k is shit

>he was playing a role playing game
No he wasn't. He made it all up.

Oh come on man, that was a moderately funny joke and those are rare on Veeky Forums nowadays. Why did you have to go and shit on it?

low quality bait

>Babarian shieldmaiden on a raid.
>Her husband died shortly after the birth of their son
>Basically degraded to teach young girls how to fight for home defence
>Ugh.
>It's tradition, especially because their culture is wildling like and it is said a man can't have both a knive and an unhappy wife. Fucking annoying weak brats are annoying anyways.
>Challenge someone in charge to a fight so she can go on the next raid
>Wins.
>Joins the PC group of raiders.
>Son is five and does not want her to leave
>Stop being a little bitch, you need to grow up. We need to eat after all.
>Goes on raid.
>Everyone just grabs weapons and gold and spices and beautiful women. We will live like kings!
>Fuck that shit I can't eat gold. Instead she captures young farmworkers, a smith, and half a dozen young girls as slaves. Puts them in chains and makes them carry and pull a few carts of salted fish'n'shit
>The strong gotta take from the weak to rule the mediocre
>Uses the slaves to build a smith from where to sell her slave smith' stuff
>Make the farmers farm as her serfs
>Slave girls can't say no to marriage, my son will not suffer from the lack of women on the market due to polygamy.
>Uses all her stolen gold and steel to pay a few ruffians too young to oversee her slaves
>Goes onto another raid
>Enslaves a knight, enslaves his little daughter
>JACKPOT
>Takes enaugh women slaves for all the farmslaves
>Enslaves a Priest who can read and write.
>You say I can find all kinds of usefull knowledge about not being so barbarian in books if I could read them?
>Shut up maggot, YOU are going to read them FOR ME
>Plunder for books

>Meanwhile everyone else is still out for silly things like honorable battle and gold to live like kings
>Pfft. I am really going to BE king when I return.

cont.

>She really is. Pacify the serfs with women. >Uses Knights daughter as leverage over the Knight. He is now the overseer to crush any hope of rebellion.
>He also trains her son in the ways fighting like a knight from age 7
>Priest teaches him to read and write and stuff
>If either of the slaves talk about their puny weak gods to her son they loose finger and teeth
>Only 3 Fingers and 7 teeth were lost until everyone understood the message
>The future little wifes can run her household for her after a little while
>Yes, work my minions, work
>Good thing I invested into some social skills, I managed to get the Stockholm going good in everyone
>Behave good? Take this female slave I stole
>Be female and bitch around? Eat my iron fists, if you or your family weren't so weak you would not have gotten captured bitch. You should be grateful for me to honor you with a man better than your weak ass family could have ever provided you.
>Everyone can train ther sons along with mine if they pay a little
>My son becomes the biggest boss in town, because living in the biggest house and having seven wifes at an age where most young men are stil virgins kind of makes you the coolest guy in town.
>I have reached all my goals and can enjoy the rest of my live without lifting a finger ever again, while still maintaining a position of authority

>While everyone else in the group fooled around I played the Game of Thrones and won.

>Happy End: Son stopped being a bitch and is now a boss, while she can relax and command people around for the rest of her life without lifting a finger. Oh isn't slavery a great thing.

We retired our group there, because the others wanted to try out new characters and mine had no more reason to adventure and taken over so much of the plot with her own sideplot.

We then went on to play as the great-grandchildren of our chars.

cont.

cont.

>My great grandson literally became the King of our little land through snowballing of the foundation I laid. The others played my loyal warriors and commanders as we conquered, pillaged, raided, and schemed our way through the neighboring lands building ourselves a real Kingdom for the ages.

>bait meme

Pulling his sworn enemy down from godhood before shotgunning her multiple times in the face, blowing up her temple, torching her followers and finally getting back to the imperial capital where he could finally do magical research like the nerd he was in peace.

Nice bait.

>/k
Reddit get out

I wouldn't know, as every campaign I've been in has fallen apart due to group scheduling conflicts or DM ADD.

>either a lie or two circlejerk campaigns

retired from active Superheroing, now New Zealand's answer to Ralph Nader living happily In Wellington with his two young wards.

>Wife

Fae by their nature can't have "official" spouses, but in this case she was constantly referred to as his wood-wife, had a close relationship with the man that endured throughout the long years, and when they finally reunited she gave him a special woven branch ring that would "make sure she doesn't lose him again", effectively a two-way scry spell that helped when we were infiltrating the castle the daughter was kept.

>Faithful

Besides some premonitions telling the character she still loved him, and the fact she has no other children since their daughter, I can't truly confirm she was faithful. To be perfectly honest, I don't care if she wasn't, since at the end of the day she stuck with the guy and spent the rest of his natural life with him.

He was a Town Guardsman who while generally distrustful of the Herotype adventurers, finding them to be roaming troublemakers, owed a favour to an wandering bard who called him out on it to help him investigate a bandit attack. He followed through alongside some other "Heroes" and step by step wound up working deeper into the mystery and plot travelling with the folks.

In his journey, he found out that these roaming murderhobos were everything he feared and worse, killing everything they saw, murdering people left right and center and even killing those who had surrendered or been sufficiently defeated because "They are bandits, clearly they are evil and if we don't kill them they will just bandit again." including the noble paladin and cleric whos hobbies included carving their gods holy-symbol into the "Nonbelievers/Cultists."

So as soon as the "BBEG" was sufficiently deafeated with the powers of hope, friendship, love, and incredible violence, the archer left with his share of the coin, returned to his wife and kids in his hometown, returned to his job in the town guard and became ever more distrustful of any "Hero" types who wandered into his town. He retired happy and reasonably wealthy hoping that he never has to see those chucklefuck murderers ever again.

I fought off twenty successive grapples from other party memebrs to have my humie Aristocrat/Rogue stick his dick inside the Lich's reliquary

The second. The GM was a huge worldbuilding faggot and basically gave us the almost finished setting to "emulate a bit of history" so we played a few campaigns throughout history where we would play historically important figures.

This ranged anywhere from playing the barbarians to establish their place in the world, to playing the second kingdom campaign, then a campaign as merchants trying to become merchant princes in a more mediteranian place, three campaigns on the equivalent of the crusades (the first two massive failtures, the third a meh success), up to Airship explorers and Air Pirates. It was a lot of fun, especially because the campaigns were short and crisp, very diffrent in tone and playstyle. Anywhere except for the last two, he basically asked us to play powerhungry jackasses to "simulate real political leaders". Whatever floats his boat, right?

The first Barb campaign also ended mostly because everyone felt that the tone had become pretty dark with all my slaving, as I had really gotten into all that slaving shit. But hey, HE asked me to play a power hungry jackass for historical accuracy, so historical accuracy was what I gave him. And I wanted to play a diffrent character for once, as I mostly play the voice of reason in our group and wanted to be the narrowminded brutal character for once.

After crushing a slaver warlord and protecting the sanctity of human life against the crush of apocalypse-causing cosmic horror, my Faceless settled down and became a major religious figure, having formed an army of loyal warriors in his warring against the slaver. He fought for freedom from oppressors and the right to self-determination, which managed to motivate enough people to basically treat him as a new prophet. From his new stone citadel he oversaw the peace of the land, and hung out with the cute Savvy Head from the party for the rest of his days.

She's asexual, he's a nearly-inhuman monster powered on rage and a hunger for dumplings, so no, they did not bang.

Getting a Demonwaifu, making a pact with her and being dragged to hell by her at the end of the adventure and the contract is fulfilled.

I regret nothing.

>wife who stayed faithful

Whoa there buddy, that's not even possible in the Highest of Fantasies.

Who is this blind woman and why is she being so unapologetically smug?

As a Naruto Fan.

Someone post the Hall of Butthurt.

She's smug because you think she's blind but she can actually look through your clothes and giggle at your babydick.

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0

I got u famalam.
Behold! The greatest collection of butthurt tears of weeaboos on the Internet!

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

Best thing to come out of Naruto.

Holy fuck, meant "Ask a Naruto fan". Jesus.

Thanks guys.

>Best thing to come out of Naruto.
Zone-tan would disagree.

>4chins must have hacked us and changed the ending

This anal devastation is just so perfect, so sublime.

Probably at an underhive mutant massage parlor he could not resist trying out. Something about six arms.

After vanquishing the evil tyrant my fighter retired to a small village to live out the rest of his days in peace. He married a local girl and had plenty of children.

The party rogue took it upon himself to take over the kingdom in its entirety, citing his noble heritage as his claim. He was an adequate ruler, if not an especially talented one. His descendants on the other hand...

The Barbarian returned to the grass lands of his youth, far away from the kingdom he had liberated. He won back control of his tribe, slaying the current leader in single combat. He spent the rest of his life trying to unite the massive grass plains into one nation, before he himself was slain on the battlefield. His dream was never realized, and to this day the tribes of the grass plains are in constant conflict.

The Cleric - the only non human in the entire of the party - retired back to the mountain-homes of the Dwarves, he and the majority of his people abandoning the surface in its entirety.

The wizard died in the final conflict, his body having been sundered by a single thunderous blow of the tyrant. The wizards apprentice took up where the Wizard had left off, building a wizards tower deep in the forests, continuing the pursuit of knowledge until his dying day.

Retired to a Zaratan he trained to stay above water with all the critters he had found and trained over the years, and made not! Jurassic Park his home as he traveled the world and kept adding to his pets. Also played cards with the god of night and change on the weekends as his Chosen and seeking a successor to become his god's next Chosen.

Remember that anime everyone watched in middleschool, Naruto?
Well there was a demure shy girl in love with the protagonist, she grew giant tits and married him, she's smug because she won.

Holy shit what's wrong with the eyes on that little girl.

The blind chick's got some huge knockers though, lucky Naruto.

They're ninja eyes.

Retired at level 5 with 1000GP and almost dying. He went back home and reconciled with the wife and child that kicked him out after his paladin order fell and he began drinking heavily.

he was able to return to his proper time stream after breaking free of the loop curse of stagnation. he materialized a couple days before a life-changing tragedy that set him off into a spiral of hate and loss.

Remember when you found out the artist has a foot fetish?

Physically met his god, received a magical shield and holy symbol, gained a level in cleric, restored the broken and forgotten temples of said god and became head of his order.

Exactly what he set out to do in the first place, perfectly on time too as it was my final session.

grand finale of my Marvel Tabletop had the two player characters (a Werewolf & a Cosmic entity channeled through a young woman) valiantly sacrificed themselves to stop Galactus and save earth, culminating in them deleting him from the universe. The cosmic entity was so impressed they re-materialized 3 years later in New York.

You mean the one on the left?
She looks like a boring housewife, the one on the right looks like a fun MILF.
She might have won, but he lost.

The quiet ones are always the most fun in bed.

Became Not King Arthur, minus the cucking.

>milf

Bad news friendo, it's her husband's kid.

It's her kid as well, they straight up had a thing about this.

>Daughter is a carbon copy of the other woman

YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT!

>her husband's kid
Is she a cuck? Can women be cucks?

Yes, you can. The author is a hack who disregards his own themes. You can do anything if you work hard enough? NINE-TAILED ASSPULL. Who your parent is isn't as important as who raised you? BLOODLINES.

He got to curse the head of a SoB order from the bridge of a chaos pirate ship as we retreated like a supervillian.

Deleting Galactus? He serves a greater unspecified cosmic purpose and MUST exist in the Marvel universe

Senpai

NTR fags need to leave

Enslaved the rest of his kind because he needed money to buy tobacco.

Saved up enough money to retire

None of my characters have ever survived a campaign. They usually manage to die heroically, but dead is still dead.

Yes, it's called Cuckquean rather than Cuckold, and it's fucking hot.

>quean
>ea
What?

He abandoned the party, heading off back to his House with his mechanical dog.

'course, if I find another game in that established setting, I'll run him again.

Became a high-ranking torturer and lord of Hell. His wife ended up joining him, and they have a son now (only one at the moment, due to infernal biology being weird).
Turns out being in Hell isn't so bad when you're not on the receiving end of the beatings.
Still Lawful Evil, though.

Got married to another Champion of God, had a couple of kids, now the family goes on road trips throughout the Midwest in a beat up minivan making sure vampires, faeries, and wizards don't mess with common folk.