What is a Skeleton's worst fear?

What is a Skeleton's worst fear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3ZlpTp_dJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doggo.

Bone cancer

Holy and bludgeoning damage. So, clerics, mostly.

Xylophones.

Bone fire

Flesh

So skeletons are all racist?

Finding out there's a marrow monster inside them.

Necrophiliacs

The realization to be out of place and unwanted

Tim Burton fans.

Death. HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHO

Are you not?

What game is that? Looks fun

Dogs.

Bone termites.

Looks like a modded Skyrim

Osteoporosis.

>no skimpy outfits
>no futacocks
no it doesn't

Total war: Warhammer

that took way too long.

Well yeah but /pol/ is one of my main boards. So I figured that it would be too much for all the lefties that have been shitting up Veeky Forums lately to handle.

Low milk supplies

>post starts me thinking "well then how do we add skimpy outfits and futacocks to Total War: Warhammer
>remember that Chaos is a released faction
>remember that Chaos will have or should have a Daemonette unit
>remember that the Total War series is one of the more mod friendly games out there
>and I have been wanting to get into game modding lately...

Heh, heh, heh.

Boys I think I have an idea.

>lefties that have been shitting up Veeky Forums lately
Veeky Forums has always been left-leaning compared to the rest of the site, lurk moar tripfag.

Breaking news, Veeky Forums is a left-wing website. They organized the "occupy" left-wing protest movement which gave rise to the Black Lives Matter protest movement. Veeky Forums's right-wing is the shriveled siamese twin that died in the womb.

Hydrofluoric Acid
It aggressively dissolves calcium.

chaos does not have a daemonette unit since it's warriors not daemons
However, sigvald is there so slaanesh is getting some play
Nigga you dumb

>we're force for government mandated peace, love, and tolerance now
>we know this because who commit thought crimes like you are contained in your own "dangerous ideas" board
>that's how we know that "our" ideas are the right ones

>either this is what SJWs actually believe or I've just fed the troll
>remember it doesn't really matter cause Veeky Forums turned to shit a long time ago

Alright then.

I wana say paladin but everyone is posting funny puns I feel it wouldn't fit.

Spooky meatbags

positive energy

rickets

osteoporosis

>Waaah, people disagree with me on a Mongolian Tapestry Art website and tell me my opinion is shit!
>How dare they? I am a proud supporter in Freedom of Speech! Thats why they should shut up and agree with me!
>I know, I'll keep my Triptag on and say that I'm being oppressed!

Honeslty, seems like you don't really fit into Veeky Forums or /pol/

You might find some friends here though:
>>>Tumblr

Bad puns

>Veeky Forums
>left

I came here to laff at you

>make a joke about lefties not being able to tolerate the idea of a racist skeleton
>a lefty shows up tells me to go to Tumblrwait, why Tumblr? Shouldn't you be telling me to go to Stormfront or something?
>uses enough straw to put six of Farmer MacDonald's kids through college

So are you trying to make a joke too and I didn't realize it, or did you not realize that you just flipped out over nothing and accused me of saying something I never said, and then proceeded to do the exact same thing you were accusing/chastising me for doing?

>Mongolian Tapestry Art

Lost

Holy fuck btfo

I think they'd rather like that.

I've been out of the loop for like, two days.
Who's the new tripfag?

read nigga read

Looks like someone confused "dangerous" with "fuckin' stupid" again.

This. Fucking hell guys.

You're dumb as fuck if you think the two concepts are mutually exclusive.

Sauce?

Being completely enveloped in a fleshbag. Again.

I reckon I've been here off an on since like 2005. I just never took much to using trips until about a week ago or so. I wanted to discuss this idea for a computer game I had with /k/ and I used this trip just to help avoid confusion over who said what when. However I found I liked it and just never bothered to erase it. I think I'm going to keep using though. I've found I like using one.

Also I have used trips before I just never decided to keep using one for this long a period of time until now.

Looks like Army of Darkness to me, but it's been a while.

According to the picture, underpowered, yet horribly expensive Calvary.

I have a question, can you delete a trip and/or make a new one after you make one? I've been doing some stuff in /qst/ and a few writethings, and I've been considering doing a tripcode, but if I can't delete it I'm not gonna bother..

>Well yeah but /pol/ is one of my main boards
Then you've been there long enough to realize "racism" is a Trotskyite construct that was only created to criticize colonial regimes and not actually a real thing. Then you've been there long enough to realize babies are literally born "racist", that "racism" is natural and that extensive social engineering on a societal level is needed to "unlearn" it.

Becoming a filthy, pathetic fleshy again of course.

Yep. You can use anything you want as a tripcode and change it at any time. Or just erase it and go back to being an ordinary user if you want.

...And?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

get out, this isn't your fucking political soapbox, this is a thread about skeletons

Did you read the image title of: Cause you've really got to read the image title for the joke to come together.

jokes are a myth
I bet you think we like trombones too you racist fucker, we don't have any goddamn lungs to enjoy trombones with

Soda.

The fuck are you talking about? I though you guys could all play trombones. Or any windwood instriment you wanted with your... you know... skeleton magic.

DRUMS, YOU FLESHBAG

Meatbags

it just says "spoiler image"

>SIX arms
>two and a half weapons
>one shield but only on the back

>implygbn

Hover your mouse over spoiler image while the picture is open and it will show you the image's title. Just like how when you mouse over censored text the text appears in white letters.

SS+GOMAD

1468307951360.jpg

This?:

He might have more weapons obscured by his comrades? Besides, he needs a hand free to take prisoners. They need living fleshies to turn into new Skeleton Warriors after all. I´m surprised that I´ve never seen these guys mentioned in skeleton threads.
youtube.com/watch?v=a3ZlpTp_dJA

>SS

Starting Strength, an overwidely-recommended book by a football coach to help lanklets that have never seen a barbell before beef up for football. It's good for beginners but not something you'd follow for more than a couple months.

>What is a Skeleton's worst fear?
For its master to die and decay away, leaving it alone and exposed to the cold harsh elements of the world.

halloween

>fleshies actually believe this

being encased in flesh with no way to get out

Parathyroid Hormone

Julmust

>The necromancer seeks out the graves of people who died of with cancerous growth on their bones to raise as his undead minions so more shrapnel flies when he explodes them among the ranks of his enemies

Is that a fluffy skeleton?

Skeletons aren't real so it would be silly to imagine what they're scared of

Why instead of rising one super-mega-faster-than-light-skeleton necromancer spends his power to rise up a pack of weak spooky fellas?

Because neccromancers can't into flæsh

>distinguishing between tripfags
For what purpose? They're all terrible, hence why they're tripfags. Did you not realize that's why that feature exists?

Their future.
When they were alive, there was always something to look forward to. The end of their shift on the town watch so they could hit the tavern and piss away their earnings with good friends and cheap ale, or the setting of the sun so they could finish tending the fields and spend the night with their beloved partner.
And at the end of a long hard working life of labour and servitude or the short sharp shock of the enemy's blade to their face, they had their final rest. True peace, at last.

But the skeleton doesn't get any of that. They want not for food or sleep, because they don't need it. They have no friends or lovers just other rank and file skeletons doomed to the same fate as they. They'll never age, never raise a child, just stand here gathering dust guarding the entrance to the Ivory Lich's lair. Maybe forever.

Brigands and soldiers surrender and run, but the skeleton never backs down. They never pass up a second chance at peace.

I loved that cartoon as a kid. I think it's why I instantly went for Necromancer when I saw Diablo 2. Fucking magical skeletonizing gems.

Oh also Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, now that was a fucking sweet concept, even if I can't remember shit about it.

No it's a spiky skeleton the agony of such growths can only be imagined.

Yeah but there is no need for it. You just raise some drunktard and pump your necromantic magik into him till your anus start to bleed. And this uberskeleton runs in your cozy dungeon at a speed of a Formula-1 car crushing anyone's skull far faster than any reasonable reaction time.

underrated post

My only regret is ... that I have... boneitis ... [horrible grinding sounds]

how horrifying

>>>tumblr

This board is for traditional games and escapism and shit, not politics. stop derailing threads to start new fronts in your fucking culture war.

imagine this shit growing through your eyeball

>osteoporosis
Oh, thank goodness, I was going to be very disappointed if I didn't see this answer somewhere in this thread.

>Spooky meatbags
Is there such a thing?

Mindless creatures don't fear anything.

Nothig. Don't worry about what we are afraid of.

>that pic

*RECORD SCRATCH*
"So, I suppose you're wondering how I got into this crazy situation."