CYOA General Thread

The pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwbtoX-4F4A
youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs
youtube.com/watch?v=sTBukDar6vE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New stuff: clever beasts/monkeymen, becoming a werewolf notes, quest requirements and rewards added!, clarifications here and there.

Very close to "done"

1.2 of main CYOA, just a few things:

'Map Maker' mental trait added
'Enchanting' magic added
'Region Locked' drawback added
'A Dark God' quest added
Nemesis drawback clarified
Level 0 of temperature tolerance slightly toned down (still enough for comfort in almost all climes, but not enough to go naked in a blizzard). Higher levels unaffected.

I'm curious, what are your plans for after this?

Posting just incase the Scientist doesn't see it on the other thread.

Ok finally thought to check and yeah you're the author.
I have a few questions.
Are you planning editing it further? Like adding more minion options or items?
Can the werewolves morph any time they want?
Why do I need ghoul and natural weapons to create a stock ghoul?
Can ghosts possess creations I make through using spells from the promraen caro?
I'm pretty sure I had some more, but I can't think of any right now.

Love your stuff user. You ever seen the film The Man From Earth?

Shower of Youth
Roman Soap
Nimbus Tooth Brush
Cotton Swabs

Hmm... after I'm really satisfied with the state of polish and proofreading for both of these (which probably will take most of this week), I'll likely spruce them up with a few images.

Nothing overwhelming; in general I want people to be able to imagine the Sylvans, for example, as they want to. It's meant to be somewhat flexible in interpretations.

After that... who knows. I previously made two jumpchains (Master of Magic and Quest for Glory: So You Want To Be A Hero), so maybe I'll do another one of those. Or another CYOA if I get an inspiration.

I'll sure I'll accumulate more ideas for this CYOA, too, though after this week I'll try to force myself to wait a while before making 2.0.

No, but I've read the summary. I hadn't thought of the connection until you mentioned it, though. Huh.

So, WiP post so those who don't want to see it just stop reading.

As I've had problems with layout, language and general presentation in my CYOA design in the past I said I'd post WiPs to get that stuff fixed.
That being said, here's my current design of the first page.

I should be done within a week at least, all my images and text are actually done. Just gotta put it all on the pages now.

That's a lotta kidnapped girls.

What about summoning magic? Or making Golems?

Yeah, currently you choose between 3 different kidnappings you're still a kid...

I know there is Telepathy, but does it let you forcibly alter/rewrite someone's mind?

Looks pretty neat formatting wise; the text is every-so-slightly hard to read against the background, but not distractingly so.

Summoning/golem magic is a great idea; I'll add it to my notes document for consideration. Thanks.

Nope. And the answer to the follow-up question is "nope". Sorry if it ruins your fun, but mental re-programming is such a horror element for me that I can't put it in there. Wank something if you must.

I'm thinking of deleting the background image behind text to make it easier to read. Do you think that'll detract too much on the actual aesthetic appeal or should I keep it as is?

Origin: Innate.
Appearance: Athletic.
Faction: Cult, Self Improvement 2.
Perks: Expert, Training, Authority, Charisma, Reputation, Identity.
Drawbacks: Hated, Valuable, Traitor(Jim Boyce), Body Guard( Hannah Caldwell), Limited, Memory Loss, Weakness, Controlled. Bonus points 24.
Allies: Hannah Caldwell, Alex Keller, Yuito Kataoka(between me and him we figured out how to make me immortal after all my powers were active and I pushed my regeneration to its limit, I stopped aging though I can still be killed, but it works).
Enemies: Fiona Dawley, John York, Derek Hall. They are the only ones left to fight me.
Abilities total points available 49: Strength 3, Agility 3, Endurance 3, Durability 3, Enhanced Senses 2, Reflexes 3, Immunity 3, Mind Reading 2, Self healing 3, Social Enhancer 1, Unarmed Mastery 3, Mental 2, Focus 3, Directed Energy Attack 3, Flight 3, Training 3, Inheritable 1, Analysis 2, Overcharge 3.
Its been 20 years sense I have been taken in be the Cult to train the Child of Prophesy(Hannah), I have done their bidding in fighting off their enemies(The Prototype, Corrine Devoe, The Ghost that I stopped with my mind, the gorilla Bubbles and his army of cyber animals, Isabelle Hart trying to make me less as a man and more of a weak machine, even my own Clone.) They all fell to my skill. I have raised Hannah to the best of my ability along with my mentor, but now she is an adult and Keller is charged with freeing me and giving me a position in the Cult. Only the lay about Derek that tried to take credit for my work, the upstart Fiona whom tries to damage my reputation daily, and the nutjob Jim Boyce hired (John York) to fight against me for my corpse. So in interest of ending this annoyance I will call upon the Cult with one last favor. Send me to a new world where I can enjoy myself.

>reject fate
You got me interested user

Hard to say without seeing it; I would at least try it within one of the text boxes, though, yeah, to see what it looks like.

looks like I came hereCompanion: I will now take this chance to explore this new world with Emily(the Lost Technician), and these 2 adventures(-1) to come with us: Theema the Fire Warrior is sure to appreciate my skills in battle while we travel together, and then I can unwind with Emily and Kim(the fae blooded Sorceress).
Nation: Sky lands. Location. Wizard Tower for a defendable home to search around from, and maybe seeing about some permanent utility magic to make me eternally young( or at least in my early 30s or mid 20s), especially seeing as I am just about un-killable. Contact: Young Mage, I haven't had a chance at a relationship while working for the Cult of my homeworld, so I wont waste an excellent chance here for another companion to come along with me while I explore with the others.
Artifacts: I will take the Scanner Device so Emily can use it on the loot and other miscellaneous things we find, maybe even some things for the Young mage. And I will take the Null blade as I don't have any magical talent other then my Self Improvement skill, should be a simple adjustment with my combat skill and willpower to just cut through everything.
Explorables: I suppose we could go to the Sun Temple seeing as Theema wants to have a good fight and clearing out a holy temple is bound to have a few exciting fights. Then I guess me, Kim, Theema, the Young Mage and Emily can take the challenge of Finding the Floating Mountain, Emily and the Young Mage say it might be an invisibility spell gone wrong, but Theema, Kim, and me don't want to take a risk on them going alone to find it. After that me, Emily, and the Young Mage can go for a trip to the Jungle Ruins, Theema is going to come along to help protect the two of them from the looters coming to the city while we investigate. After we are done with each one, I guess we will take it easy in the city around the wizard tower and relax together or study.
wont fit the rest so I'll finish next

Bruce Wayne

Background: Roaring Twenties, Private Eye

Skills:
Advanced-tech understanding
Memory
Foresight
Silver Tongue
Natural Physique
Martial Training
Sneak
Unarmed combatant
Tactician
Survivor
Critical
Frontliner

Armor:
Physical Enhancement Suit (500)
Segmented Armor

Weapons:
Caltrop Bag (10)
Hunga Munga (50)
Mines (explosive, 100)
Cestus (20)
Stun Hammer (40)
Grenades (flash, explosive, EMP, knockout gas, 400)

Knick-Knacks:
Pegs
Basic survival kit
Basic bag
ID Card
Bottomless Bag (100)
Multiversal Timekeeper (50)
Mathery Travellers Encyclopedia Vol 1-8324 (20)
System jammer (100)
Cedril Vibration Dispenser (300)
Enhanced Occulatus (200)
Wingsuit (100)
Standard Breather (20)
Hacking Module (100)
Monomolecular wire (25)
Infiltration Equipment (100)
Lock Cracker Module (25)
InvisiYUT Cloak (400)
Magnetic Boots (200)

Little Things:
Forever Alone x4
I don’t need no Governa’s dolla! x6
Ethereal Heart +200
Terrorized +100
Ae-Child +1000

Factions:
The Home Guard
Custom Stun Weapon: electric batarangs

Home District:
Bat Country

Hubworld:
Dem-A1 - The Hive city to end all cities

Panic Button:
None

Thanks for altering the title of the Sustainability quest. I feel like it's clearer now.

Drawbacks: Hostile Hostiles. Behemoth because I want to see what's keeping it alive and the Null blade and my powers will let me do that, The Rogue Tower as they might be responsible for the Floating Mountain losing contact and they want to stop us, Cult of the Void( HOW THE HELL DID FIONA FUCKING DAWLEY GET HERE!) this cancer wont leave me the fuck alone and if I have to I will come and kick their ass with my super human muscle. with the tree points gotten from them I will get the location Pirate Ship with the free first mate(-2) and then upgrade the ship to a Swift Flyer. My companions can ride while I fly alongside them seeing as I can go faster then the ship, we can also work for the city and hunt other pirates. Emily can also study the ship and improve on its armaments, seeing as I can pump out the force of an elemental lance on a bad day, I'll handle the heavy fights, while the crew runs interference and boarding actions. Well if anything is still left of a ship I attack. Done, how did I do.

This is what it'll look like if I delete the background within the text boxes.
Left side is deleted, right still has background behind it. The one in the middle shows the difference.

Left looks slightly easier to read.
If you didn't point it out, I wouldn't see it though.

i think the left looks a lot better

I prefer the deleted; others may disagree.

Forgot inspiration pic. Basically this with shorter hair, and in weird Fairy world.

Yeah, it's a very slight difference but one that people will probably notice sub-consciously and get annoyed at when everything on page is being cluttered. Thanks for the feedback

Origin: Mutagen, Natural Weapon 2
Appearance: Athletic
Faction: Cult, Self Improvement 2.
Perks: Prime Subject, Expert, Training, Armor(Bio armor under my skin pic related), Charisma, Signing Bonus.
Drawbacks: Body Guard, Hated, Valuable, Traitor(Jim Boyce), Memory Loss(wont be around for this to matter so fuck it more points), Weakness(same thing as memory loss, but no one will know I even have one), Controlled, Limited. Total points gained 24.
Enemies: Fiona Dawley(just bitchy I stood her up on date night), John York(will chill after I am gone), Derek Hall(incompetent fucker will forget me in a week) I don't want to leave any major enemies that are a threat to normal people, hence the annoyance brigade.
Allies: Max(dog bro that's going to come with me), Hannah Caldwell(My student that I am leaving my stuff with sense I finished raising her), Samuel Mason(mentor that sees me off and gets my bonus for his retirement fund and to watch over Hannah if she needs it).
Abilities: Strength 3, Agility 3, Endurance 2, Durability 3, Enhanced Senses 2, Stealth 1, Reflexes 3, Natural Weapon 3, Immunity 3, Social Enhancer 1, Self Healing 3, Unarmed Mastery 3, Mental 2, Flight 2, Adaptability 3, Inheritable 1, Focus 3, Mind Reading 2, Predator 3, Self Improvement 2 for free from cult stuff, Shape shifting 3. I'll move this over here when I wake up in the morningGood night yall.

"Holy Shit What Have I Done" Edition.

10,000BC, Eastern China
Mysterious Stranger

Genius 3 [10]
Memory of the Ages 2 [7]
Wellspring of Harmony [5]
Economist [5]
Commander [Quest Reward]
Artistic Prodigy [Quest Reward]
Strength & Speed 3 [8]
Reflexes & Reaction 2 [4]
Beauty [2]
Non-Reactor [2]
Diet 2 [5]
Iron Gut [1]
Impervious 3 [9]
Endurance 2 [7]
Super Senses 2 [4]
Temperature Tolerance 3 [9]

Enchanting, Major [Quest Reward]

Inheritable [across all generations]:
Disease Immunity [2]
Extended Lifespan: x3 Longer [2]
Diet 2 [5]
Genius 1 [4]
Impervious 3 [18]
Non-Reactor [4]
Temperature Tolerance 2 [12]

The Dustbin of History [+10]
Tower of Babel [+15]

Free & Sustainable
The Federation

Magic of the People:
Telepathy, Major - Everyone, Just Humans [+12]
Firedancer, Major - Everyone, Just Humans, Fast Mastery [+14]
Spirit Singer, Major - Everyone, Just Humans [+12]
Divination, Major - Everyone, Just Humans, Fast Mastery [+14]
Master of Motion, Major - Everyone, Just Humans [+12]

Neanderthals [-2]
Sylvans, Zealous [-5]
Stonefolk, Greedy [-5]
Centauric Tribes, Spirit of the Beast [-6]
Sky Skimmers, The Winds at their Call [-5]
Ugrish, Warlods [-7]
Homo floresiensis [-2]
Giants [-3]
Dragons [-6]

Rock World + Giant Earth [-1]
Caverns of the Expanse, Fungus, What Lies Beneath, The Dark Practices [-5]
Isles in the Sky [0]
The Living Forest [-3]
Clever Beasts, Monkeymen [-3]
Vampires, Twilight, Without Weakness [-6]
The Restless Dead [-3]
Werebeasts, Natural [-3]

Continued...

Okay, yeah, I can see where this is going. Humanity fuck yeah.

Thanks for pointing out things I haven't properly considered.

Haha, makes me think of Shinsekai Yori where everyone is psychic. That world is fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwbtoX-4F4A

Not to nitpick such a beautiful disaster, but unless this was intentional, you only paid the normal price for Diet 2 for your descendants, which means that its power will diminish.

I love your insanity, but I should have limited the use of Just Humans, just as I limited Beyond Our Ken, to a small number of powers. I'll have to think carefully about the major power/everyone combo in general, too.

The real power of what I've done is not the magic. It is not the invulnerability of my descendants; not in the strength of my arm or in the cleverness of my mind.

It is Diet 2.

By removing the requirement for food and water to my descendants, I have ensured the downfall of other races even if mankind did not have magic. Even if mankind had absolutely nothing other than Diet 2. Oh, it would be long and it would be bloody, but eventually mankind would swarm the other races. Diet 2 allows unfettered reproduction. The only environmental restraint would be physical space and disease. Disease isn't even that great of a threat due to everyone getting perfect nutrition throughout their entire life. Humanity would number in the fucking trillions soon enough.

Anyway, with all the other bonuses, the other races stand absolutely no chance. The heat death of the universe stands no chance. Humanity will spread to the stars and propagate indefinitely.

Humanity fuck yeah.

(Bonus: Since everyone is immune to disease, The Federation's anti-aging serum can be used on everyone)

You may want to severely limit or simply remove Inheritable. Even Diet 1 would tremendously boost mankind, although not to the absurdity of Diet 2. Blessing of the People may be the most balanced way to ensure exploits don't happen (since you pick what can be given and their strength).

Major Telepathy users can block other Major Telepathy users. Since people live long lives (and eventually, live indefinitely), everyone has plenty of time to learn how to block each other out.

Yes, I noticed that. Remove Strength & Speed 3. I don't really need to buy anything else with the leftover 3 points.

>reject fate
ANOTHER FATE REJECTED.

Are all those kidnapped girls representative of the amount of choices that will be on that page of the CYOA in the end?

>Forcing through nerfs with your autism shitting on all other players
Hate people like you.

Yeah, I was using them to represent the general layout of the page since it was the first event I wrote up.
Of course, the wording of "Kidnapped" never states exactly how many kids were taken and you could use that to count how many were taken.

I really appreciate the outside perspective. I'm not going to remove Inheritable, but I may have to limit which powers can be inherited, or to what extent. Because, yeah, I really was not thinking far enough ahead to every human no longer needing to eat for a relatively meager amount of points.

>nerfs
Why would you complain about broken things getting nerfed unless you were planning on using said broken things? Almost any high level power with Inheritable will near effortless overrun the earth.

Because you want it limited to a point of uselessness or outright removed. Meaning nobody can use it for anything, just because you used massive autism to try and break it to get it removed.

bump

I appreciate your frustration, but in honesty what has pointed out to me is a fundamental issue with the power, not a specific munchkinism that he twisted.

I can promise you I will not be removing Inheritable wholesale; you'll still be able to have superior descendants if that is your wise, but I will have to think carefully about its limitations and implications.

A potential idea; perhaps Inheritable can function two ways. Kind of like dragon sizes, it would be a spectrum between the two.

1.) All descendants get a mild form of the power.
2.) Very rarely, a descendant gets a full version of the power.

You could leave "mild" vague and up to the interpretation of the player.

Mysterious Stranger
(Whatever time agriculture starts in this messed up world)

Genius 3 - 10
Memory of the Ages - 7
Wellspring of Harmony - 5
Polyglot - 5
Gift of the Gab - 5
Commander - 5
Strength and Speed 3 - 8
Reflexes and Reaction 2 -4
Regeneration 3 - 8
Beauty - 2
Non-Reactor - 2
Diet 2 - 5
Iron Gut - 1
Impervious 3 - 9
Endurance 2 - 7
Super Senses 2 - 4
Temperature Tolerance 3 - 9

Personal Omni-Weapon - 1

Inheritable:
Disease Immunity - 1
Extended Lifespan - 1
(Do my children receive the genetic magic I have, ie FD, BO, SS, ShS?)

Firedancer, Major - 4
Blessed One, Major - 4
Spiritsinger, Major - 4
**Enchanting, Major - 10
Shapeshifting, Major - 4
Master of Motion, Major - 10
Telepathy, Major + Imbue - 15
*Divination, Major - 10

Disadvantages:
Beastfoe + 15
The Slow Pace of History + 15
The Course of Human Events + 10

Quests:
*Sorcerer Supreme
**The Myth Maker

A Greater People:
Shapeshifting, Innate,M C + 4
Fair is Fair
Firedancer, Innate, M C + 4
Fair is Fair
Blessed One, Innate, M C + 6
Spirit Singer, Innate, M C + 6
Stormsage, Taught, M + 8

Blessing of the People:
Extended Lifespan + 3
Super Senses 1 + 4

Neutral:

Ugrish - 4

Centauric Tribes - 3

Neanderthals -2
Acceptance + 1

Flitters - 1
Mirror Realm - 2
Big
Unseelie - 3
Brownies + 1
Certain flitters are genetically compatible. The children are fucked in the head

Hostile:
Giants - 3
Dragons - 6 (Big and Powerful)

Continued Ice Age - 2
Caverns of the Expanse
Fungus + 1

Vampires - 2
Vampire Hunters + 2
The Restless Dead - 3
Werebeasts - 2
Creatures of the Deep -3
Ravenous -2

It's a possibility, thanks.

Will have to sleep on it in general. Ciao for now.

The world is completely unrecognisable from what it once was. Mankind dwells in the bowels of the earth, fighting for their place against a vast number of hostile races. The shamans lead the communities, their magic giving some hope of survival against the encroaching ice, the creatures of the dark and the giants. Heroic bands of hunters roam the wilderness, protecting mankind's borders against the Other. The communities are constantly under threat from infiltration, Other skinchangers enter mankind's caves wearing the faces of family and friends, and only the strictest adherance to passcodes is any defence. Vampires thrive in mankind's caverns, most accepting their presence with a grim reluctance, knowing they would never allow the extinction of their food source. Lastly there are the hideous demands of the Wyrms, a regular tithe of food, gold and human sacrifice keeps them sated in their domination.

Felt like grimdarkery. I focus on Sorcerer Supreme first. I teach Telepathy to everyone I can, with the intent of giving them a defence agaisnt infiltrators. I encourage learning of Stormsage, the intent being to fuck up the outside climate around cave entrances to reduce the incursions of hostile creatures. I find communities that are being messed about with by a dragon and then slay it to spread my legend. Whenever Sorcerer Supreme is accomplished I lead the tribes of men to conquer all the races (Neanderthals are men, so they're cool). Except those fey dicks. Can't do anything about them but ward everything

I like it; too sleepy to respond in much detail, though, will revisit tomorrow.

I'll have to think about your question.

But why :) how will you use those.

THE WALL
Weight Class: -40 Ultra Heavy (10', 2500 lbs)
Caste: -0 Worker
-10 Arm Extra Strength x2
-20 Progenitor Worm
-30 Extra Armor 3
-20 Shield x2
-30 Chitin Upgrade 3
-15 Regeneration
-20 Organ Redundancy
-40 Purifier

youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs

bump bump bump

Albus Sirena Resdali, 492, Administration, Friendly Manipulator [Male Romanceable]
Female
The Now; Watcher

>SKILLS:
Low-Tech Understanding
Common Ethereal Manipulation

Natural Beauty
Noble Bearing
Silver Tongue
Penmanship
Friendly Face

Critical
Emotional Sense
Organizer

Terrorist
Sage
Handsome Jack
Xeno Expert
Religious Studies

Banker
Touched by Ice

>Starting Credits: 2000

>CLOTHING & ARMOR: (300)
Traveller Leathers (free)
Full Closet (300)
Wealthy Attire (free)

>WEAPONS: (0)
Yuta Brace (mandatory)

>KNICK KNACKS: (600)
“Pegs”
Basic Survival Kit
Basic Bag
ID Card
Melange Box (600)

>Little Things:
I Don’t Need No Governa’s Dalla x5 (2000)
Addict (+200)
Philosophical Aspects (+200)
Can’t Wake Up Inside (+500)

>Faction:
The Administrators

>Covenant:
The Shrine of Freyja

>Home District:
The Central Headquarters

>Companions:
Margo Lesmorana
Raziel Hythloday
Yarihei Neinta
Sans
Me

>Hubworld:
Terra-D12452–In Which Big brother Wins
The Quiet Bitter Rage

>Panic Button:
The Unbreakable

> Lost and hungry, you follow the scent of cinnamon believing it would lead you to food. Instead, you find a pale woman who smells strongly of the spice. She smiles at you, greets you and offers to buy you something to eat.

+ One of admin’s best diplomats and propagandists, Albus has participated in and led countless successful missions in many of the known hubworlds to pacify, inspire, make peace and spread terror through nonviolent means
+ Great at planning far ahead and engineering events to the point where her plans are practically prophecies
+ Terrifyingly good at reading others and persuading them, or rather, manipulating them into doing her bidding
+/- The only form of killing she can do is killing social lives and reputations though she can cause suicides or even mass suicides if required
+/- Fortunately, she has a strong sense of responsibility over her powers so she rarely if ever abuses them though it doesn’t stop other travellers from being wary around her
+/- She’s more than willing to teach you some of her skills as long as you agree to regularly play boardgames with her
- Puts excessive amounts of Melange, which she is severely addicted to, in everything she ingests and because of this, she always smells like a cinnamon plantation
+ Despite how she might seem, she’s actually quite hospitable and down to earth

“My friend, I don’t believe that starting a relationship that may last several centuries with lies and deceit would be a good idea”

1/7

2/7
3/7

4/7

5/7

6/7

7/7

Does "Me" have a name?

I'll admit I know nothing, but what scholarship could she get if she's so dumb/whatever to need twice the allotted time?

>Mechanical
>Beyond human
Must be big man to fight big trouble. Big tanks solve bigger problems.
>Military
We must make every man have as many means of production as possible. God save the Russian Federation.
>Durability 2(free)
>Durability 3
>Strength 3
>Endurance 3
>Immunity 3
I have seized the means of production for nutrients, oxygen, and all biological fuel, and have them all implanted in my body. You will not kill me with thing so weak as thermodynamics.
>Stealth 1
>Enhanced senses level 2
>Exoskeleton 3
>Agility 2
>Adaptability 3
>Directed Energy attack 1
>Familiar 1
>Extra limbs 2
Of course, while this armor was made from the start to be mass produced, scientists, the most dedicated and resourceful out of all the proletariat, must first study how it affects the common worker's body. As they say in America, all lights look green to me.
>Training
>Squad
>Expert
The Federation would never send untrained conscripts into battle, at least not with a tank. Those days are over. Federation is older and wiser now.
>Valuable
Of course, my knowledge and my suit are both extremely potent. Many corrupt billionaires playboys and governments would no doubt like to discover the secrets of our engineering in order to bring down the people's control of their fate and replace it with theirs.
>Mechanical limbs 3
>Self healing 2
And that's that.
>Samuel Mason
>Max
The Russian Federation has moved on from their former ways. If only the rest of the world would let old dogs die, the world would be much more peaceful.

>Isabelle Hart
Unfortunately for her, the only wireless part of this suit is the AM/FM radio. And fortunately for me, the battle we will have will make a great story of fighting against all-consuming greedy & soulless bourgeois who wish to control and oppress the people. Or would an AI be a means of production if she's making cyborgs? I don't know, who cares, there isn't a word for robot in Russian.
Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=sTBukDar6vE

How does Beastmaster affect werewolves and monkey people if they're already intelligent? Can you make a werewolf human-intelligence during the three day period? Do monkeys become Genius 2s?

'Murica has legislation that can force schools and organizations into giving out grants and scholarships to undeserving individuals to meet diversity quotas.

>pagan
>Crosses everywhere
Huh?

>Pagan
huh?

As you add more and more options, and more and more alternatives, it becomes increasingly difficult to spend only 140 points. Perhaps increase number of points one can recieve through drawbacks if you wish to add more spells and such? (which I'm all for.)

The crusader, it says she's pagan. If that's so, why is the cross all over her gear?

it never said her religion isn't christian-related

Heretic =/= pagan

pagan =/= not christian

There needs to be some proportionality between amount of points / options you can take versus available options
If there are 25 options, but I can only take one, that's boring.
I think Super Soldier user said you can get 25% of all powers with the available points. I think somewhere along the vicinity of 20% is good, but obviously there are situations where that doesn't apply.
Of course, when it comes to companions, I'd say there can be many companions without you being able to pick many IF there isn't a lot of text for them.
Take Space Refuge, there's something like 160 companions and you can only take three, unless you buy more.
That's fucking dumb. That's 157 options you read but ended up being meaningless.

tl;dr more available options = must be able to take more

What does she represent that is deserving of free money?
She's white. Or do the American government hand out free money to women and non-heterosexuals?
That's fucking heterophobia or hate against straights, whichever you like the most, to reward people for not being straight.

You sound like a faggot.

user is talking out of his ass.

You know absolutely nothing about her life to warrant such assumptions. What we do know is that it is not uncommon to need more time to complete your studies when your outside life interferes with your studies. We also know she was in several abusive relationships.

FERREAN WHERE IS THAT HALF-DRAGON CYOA? GIVE US AN ETA PLEASE.

I think you mean Dragonborn CYOA. Half-Dragon is the three page one with the purplish background, made by someone who didn't make Dragonborn.

Dragon > Dragonic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mudbloods( half dragons) = humans > all other

The important thing is that people with nothing better to do with their lives can inflate their self-esteem by shitting on someone they don't even know.

Why are you pretending to be me?

Why are dragons so amazing? What is it about them that makes anons unanimously agree about their superiority?

I'm liking the change to Nemesis but does that mean he could fuck over your plans by picking Slow Pace of History or any drawback that affects humanity as a whole?

>highly intelligent
>Very and wise old, seen it all
>Magnificent creatures
>Strong as hell
>MAGIC
>BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Individual dragon is stronger than anyone else beside steel donuts

They are the personification of sin, and people have always loved the bad boys.