13 K

> i only have 0.08 BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XQFpchY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>0.08 BTC
I have 1/10th of that

>tfw only 5,5 bitcoin

I have no idea why anyone would buy this shitcoin at this price but my alts aren’t dying anymore so I’m indifferent this time

Tfw only hold 50 BTC, sad I don't even own 1% of bitcoin supply...

i have 0.0059 BTC dude i'm going to off myself soon

tfw only .56 btc

If you bought at many dollars in bitcoin in 2007 you'd be a millionaire today.

>wanted to buy 1 BTC at $4k
>too busy with uni stuff to read up on everything I feel I need to know before buying
>irrationaly cautious so I simply cannot buy without doing my homework beforehand
>"I'll just wait a few weeks, what difference can it make?"
>mfw I still haven't bought any

Send help, I think I unironically have brain problems.

same

in a better place than me

its just money, a lot more to life than paper. nothing to lose here. you're gonna spend 4k on irrelevant shit anyway

same

Try doing this since hearing about it at $2.

At least I bought in the end though. Only 11.5 but should've been a hell of a lot more.

Problem is that I was too young too buy btc until recently. I only now got my bank account up and running and I only made 3x as much as I put in.
Literally wanted to get into bitcoin since 2011

what if i told you....you're still in early

It helps to join a PnD group to get some hype news. These guys were shilling XLM and KORE not long ago discord.gg/XQFpchY

Well this is sort of the 2nd wave of crypto currencies. So of course we're all early, 3rd or 4th wave is when a business is usually unprofitable or there's no way to get into it

thats still 80.000 USD once it hits 1 million per coin

>2007
...I don't know if you're trolling, because there are a lot of retarded people here

>2007

Fuck you I bought in 1993

>not being in BTC since it was literally a wooden block on a chain in 1473
Newfags have to go back

Im still a no coiner please at least someone tell me the best wallet

>tfw 2.69 BTC

I have 1/4 of that

You aren't even close to 1/100th of that

>I have .075
>I'll make gains

>tfw alts
>tfw outperformed btc this week

>2014, buy 2 btc for 250 dollars.
>Spend it all on LSD.

Priciest trip... ever... God... Gotta wonder what else people wasted their btc on when it was low.

Bitcoin Core Wallet.

mfw i have 200x more than OP
kek

You'll never beat Pizza Day

10,000 Bitcoins for two pizzas

thx man

oh god.. Never heard about that one. How did he kill himself?

>only have 0.25

>tfw could've bought it like three years ago but was too lazy to set up accounts and shit and didn't think it was going to be worth it

Had at most 5.15 btc. Sold around 3k before big dip after. Kept initial capital, buy back 3.3 btc. Now only hold 2.5 due to bad alt investments. Got my uncle into it and he holds 21. Very thankful but bitter sweet

Only have 1.
Only need 1.

i vividly recall my druggy friend having 70 at one point to buy blow on silkroad. need to check in on him to make sure he hasn't killed himself

>mfw there are still nocoiners on this board