discord.gg/XQFpchY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looking at the volume this will go down

To what?
2k sats?
I hope it goes back down. I want to buy more

Dem triangles, my friends.

Dem triangles

Same. I sold back into BTC and may go into Salt for their platform launch or perhaps just wait in this super bullish BTC market until LINK hits 2000 sats again.

The 24h volume is $15million, not bad for rank 83. For comparison, ranks 82 + 84 have only $5million each

Probably back to 1900 or so, as usual.

You're never getting back in now without a loss.

You've missed the boat

Heh, you dummies exiting LINK now.

Good luck.

> Dem meme lines
> Let me consult my tea leaves

This discord chat is fucking pumping it tonight I think
discord.gg/XQFpchY

OMFG

Why the fuck does Veeky Forums put so much faith into this absolute shitcoin. Does everyone like losing all of their money or something?

Fucking retard, charting doesn't work. There are only so many common shapes on a 2 dimensional plane that some common shapes are bound to pop up randomly. Why don't you add a their dimension to the chart and track 3d shapes, such as a cone? Do you know why people don't do this? It's because the odds of a 3d shape emerging randomly is much lower. So, ignorance is the key to being a chartist

a larper told them it would make them rich. idiots all of them. this coin will never see 50 cents again.

Anyone else having problems doing anything on EtherDelta?

Change gas price to 30 and try sending dust, if that fails keep upping the price.

kkbby whatever u sai

Bruh chill, its fake money.

Sell now it's gonna go down

just came on here to see if anybody noticed. good eye. imminent moon

here comes 1900 sats. screencap this. linkies on suicide watch. all that momentum gone and it will never get it again

TFW when an user doesnt understand that fractal harmonics is inevitably present. kys

Nice bought 100k

you're just wasting your money and opportunity. good job brainlet

I haven't been following Link lately, what caused the price to pump up from when it was like 1500 sats? Was there a decent announcement finally?

i normally dont get responses so here we go
i swing trade, why other people are fucking with it is beyond me. although that smart contract is kinda cool.

tell that to my bank account

pends on the zero point

if it breaks above it sure but sentiment is low right now

>meme triangles
Well, whatever. Sometimes TA becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. I don't care, I'm not touching my stack until LINK is $300

Etherdelta has fucked me up as well. Need to offload HIVE and the volume is like zero trades.

no but i called it in the link reddit. wanted to see if i was alone, saw a shit ton of selling at .00054 eth but everyone bought it right up. went from .00048eth to .00068 and cashed out. was to busy banking on iota on that massive dip and some others to give a fuck about link when it went up again

its a legit way to gage where its going. just because some retard turned it into a joke doesnt mean it doesnt work

holy fuck im in the wrong thread. sry op i made a similar one and i also use binance wasnt paying attention

On MEW had to use 10x the gas limit than normal ETH transactions to send LINK.

Not sure if applicable to what you're asking

Its over. See you guys at 10c

You good, just don't let it happen again

ive been up for 29 hrs swing tradeing iota, link and now mana. i've developed a system called lag tradeing its pretty nice

Thread?

i never talked about the lag tradeing in my thread. ironicly enough just the triangles.

my thread is also dead.

3 cup and handles formed now. Moon mission to 5k sats in an hour happening

btw check this shit out.

i made this at like noon or something, get ready for the iota dip baby

OR IF BTC STARTS TO GO FUCKING RETARDED AGAIN. im getting tired of it, 1 day of phenominal gains and btc wrecks it. fucking shit!!