Filename thread?

Filename thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lottery
nydailynews.com/news/world/man-penis-ripped-child-bionic-replacement-article-1.2334100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More akin to having a negative wisdom modifier.

>tfw people responding via twitter all have -4 int

my sides.

Alright, I think I've made enough alignment filenames.

I don't get how the filename relates to the image.

I'd imagine it'd have to do with players spending too much time with imaginary prostitutes rather than advance the plot. Still not that funny I imagine unless I knew what show the image was from.

Jesus, that's worse than AvP 2010. What is it with sports games and having really shonky animations?

More complex collision detection/yearly releases is my guess.

>Not "German Engineering"
You had one job

wut game

Some older Elder Scrolls title, either Arena or Daggerfall, cba to check which

Daggerfall. That's Mannimarco, the King of Worms, most powerful necromancer in the setting and leader of one of the factions you can ally with.

sauce?

Yea I mean god damn his clear intention was to make the cop THINK he had a gun, he whipped it around as fast as possible after "drawing" it from the back of his fucking pants...he basically killed a Gran Turino only he died trying to get some lean instead of trying to symbolically atone for past sins by saving a hard-working gook from gang life.

Sympathy to the guy for losing his life, but so unwise

I remember stumbling into his lair when I was 11 and playing the game without any idea as to what I was doing. So badass.

Then they just made him a fucking chump boss in Oblivion

>Not "are you threatening me?"

You can have all the TP.

Shouldn't it be "Won the lottery"?

>not "forgot to deal with the lich.jpg"
>not "moments before undead horde attacking.jpg"

Exactly, THIS party got their shit together, user.
It's really quite simple.

flcl was not good FACT

SANS!!

My Fallout lore is rusty but I'm sure that you got crucified if you lost the lottery.

>The Lottery is a Fallout New Vegas thing
Why are F:NV fans invariably such cancer?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lottery

I know about the historical lottery, user. I can't remember if the Legion did it different.

>The Lottery
>Historical

Why are all americans and ameriboos such gutter trash?

I'm not having a good morning.

>curse

Why would you say such a nasty thing about Father's blessings?

I can't imagine what this guy's thought process was. The only logical explanation is suicide by cop.

This guy is the funniest thing I've seen all morning. I love you, you beautiful idiot.

Because it's horrible.
I knew I shouldn't have gotten on Veeky Forums this morning, but I made someone's morning so I guess being a bigger idiot than normal did something positive.

>Playing Black Crusade.jpg

...what was the retard planning? Threatening a cop that was backing up, miming like he had a gun in his pants then PULLING OUT HIS HAND AND MAKING THE SHAPE OF A GUN TO POINT AT THE COP WHO HAD HIS WEAPON DRAWN AND IS TRAINED TO SHOOT WHEN THREATENED.

What the fuck, dumbass totally deserved to get shot. Anyone that defended him is retarded.

maybe he had just seen grand torino ?
great movie

Well, that's pretty much the same thing.

>tfw you remember watching the show that explains how it was done

He earned that first shot, but that cop had no business shooting him again or hitting him when he was down. Police are paid to enforce the law, not to hide behind their badge while they vent their personal frustration.

We have cyberarms now?

That and much more.
nydailynews.com/news/world/man-penis-ripped-child-bionic-replacement-article-1.2334100

I'm posting from an air freshener. Could somebody link to a gif or yt video?

He is correct. You win the Legion's lottery by being the only person who doesn't get crucified.

Why do you accuse anonymous people of being a certain nationality? I think you're carrying some deep seated resentment here.

Cops are trained to shoot an armed assailant until they stop moving, not just shoot them once, same with soldiers. What next, say he should have just shot him in the arm with a "wounding shot"? That's not a thing either because shooting people is dangerous and you don't do it unless you are prepared to kill them.

I wouldn't mind having an 8 inch penis...

Wounding shots are a fucking myth, you shoot to kill or don't shoot at all.

This.

When someone has attacked you, and you've shot back, never assume they're out of the fight. Never turn your back, never lower your guard, because they might not be as harmless as you thought. It's easy to say he should have been more restrained when we're looking at this from a calm, safe place, not the three seconds of life or death panic when someone seemingly tries to kill you despite your every warning.

Fuck he even gave ground and backed away, the suspect kept advancing on him and threatening him before making as if to attack him, what the hell did he think was going to happen?

And fuck all those commenters, when you run straight at a cop, who is backing away, has drawn a gun and is warning you to back off, and you keep rushing him while threatening him and then 'pretend' to pull a gun, do you think the cop should wait until you actually shoot him to be justified in defending himself? If the policeman was the one who ended up dead they'd all be shedding crocodile tears, and a few would be claiming the criminal had the right to defend himself from the evil white cop.

>tfw possibly doing a mage the awakening game soon and these file names make you want to ask about advice on character idea i have