FUCK BINANCE

Thought i sold my IOTA last night, the balance said 0 iotas own, check again this morning same thing, only hold BTC.

check 5 mins ago account says i hold IOTA which was bought at peak last night WTF

WHAT KIND OF GARBAGE IS THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Jppxjn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same thing happened to me.
EXACT same thing.

it's like i just purchased 1000 IOTA @ 44k SATS

unfucking real. fucking chink bastards

binance lost a lot of order tickets yesterday probably and had to revert to backups.

Binance has proven time and time again that it is incapable of handling any kind of traffic that's higher that the average. It's probably just a handful of tank top wearing chinks in a back alley office with laptops and a stack of notebooks running the show.

That Cant be legal

Same happened to me. Set sell order at $5 and woke up with all iota sold at $3.89

They just banned me from their telegram for bring up this issue

Free speech doesn't exist in China. Binance is probably run by a CCP administrator.

im so fucked lol no larp.

im really just at a loss what to even do.

and this kids is why ya don't trust the chinks ;)

Seriously when will you guys learn? When they wipe you clean and Mt. Gox you? Is that what it's going to take. They've US customers are banned. Yet you keep trading there. Lmao you're gonna get fuuuuuuuuucked

i would have never bought this shitcoin at 44k sats if i didnt think i wasnt going to able to dump @ 45k sats for a quick profit. now im stuck with this fucking tangle shit coin at a MASSIVE loss.

this so fucking much.

Based Binance lmao, thats what you get for holding Shitota, they've never touched one of my coins

I'm making bank on IOTA and it's only going up from here. I'm just not willing to do business with people who purposely crash their servers to fuck americans. You know that's what's happening right?

You had an open order with iotas. It doesnt count them as iota on hand on the trade interface then.

Binfinex banned US customers you dolt.

reflected BTC on every page. didnt post order in order history. 100% unable to determine if order went through or not until 10 mins ago. nevermind being able to sell it.

This is what happened, you're just fucking retarded

you're wrong. it was a bug with the order book that didnt post your open or closed orders until fucking 12 hrs later.

stop trying to explain shit when you have no idea wtf is going on. go look at their twitter/plebbit

don't even bother trying to help them, just let these retards cry

If the site freezes you have to not click buy/sell buttons because it still registers and happens later

They did exactly the same to me even though none of my orders were going through (and it wouldn't let me withdraw my BTC) so I gave up. Woke up this morning with no BTC and some IOTA that were apparently pushed through at market price when it was peaking. Down literally thousands of dollars. This is criminal

Bullshit, no open orders were ever shown. Why in the fuck would you defend these soulless animals.

Today will go down in history as the day I became chaotic evil

Nothing was posted at the time it was happening you absolute fucktard. Your insouciance will not go unpunished

>only going up from here
user...I...

NEVER
TRUST
THE
CHINESE
I
FUCKING
TOLD
YOU
FAGGOTS
AND
YOU
LAUGHED
AT
ME

>trusting Chinese
lol!
I'd trust a Jew before a chink

>Today will go down in history as the day I became chaotic evil
the edges on that fedora...

what can we do now? sue binance?

shhh, let the boy find out for himself

>sue someone in China

I'm 'avin a giggle lads

absolutely criminal

fucking lol

this

Fucking hilarious. All you cryptovangelists talk about 'fuck the government' and 'fuck regulations'. This is an ancap's wet dream. You get what you asked for faggots. There's literally nothing you can do when someone steals your money.

>trusting an exchange based on finnish memes

Come pnd shitcoins on binance with us then cash out discord.gg/Jppxjn8

benince
:DDD

that's why you don't 'invest' in a mysql shitcoin

also nice quads

44k sats. quad 4s

i dont "invest" i gamble. i lost my gamble. it happens, just this time it was some faggot exchange fucking me instead of the coin itself.

its a sign.. ill be alright.

Yo bro, im sorry for your loss, but at least your in the game right now, my faggot ass wage cuck job "accidentally" forgot to deposit our checks last night, fucking inbreds cant make it autonomous? What the fuck do they make us use ou direct deposit if they cant automate our paychecks it makes me furious, now i have to wait until tomorrow to buy eth and thats going to take another 6 days im ready to moon

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT hahahahahaha fucking kek, you deserve it you rancid piece of shite

LOL

I have an order 0% filled from last night bought shitcoins using ETH. Is my transaction going to go through or is it lost? Binance sent me an email saying the eth I used for purchase was "recharged" and it's still in my account.

Anyone had this happen before? Halp plz

Trying to withdraw BTC, goes to transaction 'cancelled' every time. Binance used to be ok, has gone to shit now.

They used to give you 10 mins to confirm a withdrawal, but it looks like they've lowered the time to less than it takes for them to send an email. FUG

I don't think they did it on purpose, but they really fucked thousands of people last night.

They better do some super nice shit for their customers, or the moment an exchange with similar currencies becomes available everyone will leave Binance.

I must have yelled "fucking chinks" 50 times last night.