When will the next recession happen? and how can we prepare?

when will the next recession happen? and how can we prepare?

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/T10Y2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there wont be one.

bitcoin will hit 1 million eoy.

screencap this

Soon. Buy LINK

>there wont be one.
banks are loaning out money again like pre-2008
the real-estate bubble is rising (at least where i can see if from florida) at a rapid pace
the EU market is becoming more unstable
american national debt is so dangerously high
international economies in china and brazil are becoming more unstable

this is all a big house of cards waiting to come crashing down

>bitcoin will hit 1 million eoy.
don't care because i want physical cash that i can rub my dick on

>looks at Veeky Forums

>financial gold rush that occurs every 80 years

bump

Truth is we never left it. What's coming is the bursting of the capitalist bubble. It's hard to say when, but I'd think it will be within 5 years. That is unless the USA can spur a war with N. Korea to keep spending up.

how much did you invest in cashaa, biz? I got high hopes for this project

lmao I actually wanted to post this as a separate thread. I'm such a retard.

anytime now. buy bitcoin and hodl

3-8 years from now. Save as much capital as possible so you can buy all the collapsed stocks.

they just kept war going in the middle east today so candles stay green.

so invest in weapons manufacturers?

In short, control your life and rely on nobody.
>Own your house.
>Own your car.
>Have a garden and know how to use it.
>Have things that you can trade (gold, silver, seeds, weapons, ammo, and soforth).
>Have the skills to care for your stuff (house repair, mechanics, electronics repair, etc)
>Don't live in a major city

When all the boomers start retiring and collecting social security.

Life insurance companies are going to go bankrupt.

Soon.
It won't be big crash, but long slow bear market that lasts decades.

This
Also
>twf leaf
>economy is getting propped up by housing
>which is getting propped up by chinese trying to escape capital controls
>no sign of slowing down
At least the small towns are affordable
I wish for a crash

prepare by selling before it happens. the signs are pretty obvious (like every idiot running into bitcoin atm).

go the opposite of the flow and you will have an endless customer base

Ten months and one week. Get your party hats ready because we'll be boogying like it's 1929.

Jan 1, 2018

When coinbase allows withdrawls of BTH

doubt it. there's bubbles everywhere. for a slow decline it has to be a controlled recession, but who in his right mind wants to be the guy who started decades of constantly increasing poverty?

they're going to try propping up the markets unless there's nothing left anymore to prop up and everything has been stealth-nationalised. that is if none of those bubbles pop.

I live 150m from the beach. Fish on the table 24/7

>expecting a bunch of kids that never saw a chart before this year to know what you are saying

Once the yield curve inverts (i.e. this indicator goes negative).
>fred.stlouisfed.org/series/T10Y2Y
Drag the bar to the left to see the whole activity back to 1976.

Prepare? Cash mostly. Some other warning indicators are worse than 1929 right now. Deflationary bust incoming. Once it happens, central banks will stop trying to force inflation by getting consumers to borrow more as they now admit that this hasn't worked. Instead they will lend money directly to governments at 0% and governments will go crasy building infrastructure to save the economy. Invest in raw marerials (miners, especially precious metal miners), energy (e.g. oil & gas) and land (not yet though as land values could drop 60 to 80% in some areas). Focus on companies that have good cash flows and already have their fixed assets/hardware. Avoid consumer-facing companies such as retailers and consumer cyclicals as their margins will get destroyed through the deflation and subsequent reflation.

What is biz going to buy when the recession "fire sale" happens?

>implying we will be worrying about what to buy when the next crash happens and not what we will be eating

probably a bad decision. you can expect, right before this whole thing comes crashing down, that prices will soar. people will be quite happy to sell, believing to have made huge profits.

what truly happens is, that insiders and smart money swap real wealth, houses, farms, companies, commodities, ... for paper that's about to become worthless. similar to a pump and dump.

I hope it's going to be pretty fucking soon.

hopefully not in the next 4 years
Wanna make my first milllion

I might buy some gemstones.
Love me some gems.

Mid-to-large cap companies that produce useful goods but whose share values just happens to get knocked down by a crash. Like Boeing, Black and Decker, etc. Since the lows of 2009, a lot of those companies have gone up by 5-10x instead of just the 3x that the S&P has. Or pretty much any defense stock.

Stay away from memey tech shit and financials. Also, don't buy the index like a cuck; actually pick out a few names and HODL