When is this skateboard chink coin gonna moon

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.omisego.network/omg-network-staking-returns-5744a23f4569
youtube.com/watch?v=kaDwWQyzBIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

price suppression till it's ready to pump

dead coin

Smart money accumulating since Nov1. Hodl boy and you will get your moon. Omise team is retarded as far as it goes to marketing, but they actually do something what everyone wants. This is a safe bet.

Omise got 130+ devs working on their product. This shit is probably the most legit coin from 2017.

Most priced in coin in 2017. It mooned long time ago. What did you expect when you hype shit up like that?

>Nov. 1

Aug. 6 here. what does that make me?

your mom is dead.

That makes you a smart chad hodler. You sure remember those +$2 spikes in seconds, summerfag. IOTA moon was nothing compared to what is coming for OMG.

I only have 185, I'm still accumulating O.O plan on selling 25% of my stack once we start dropping from our next Moon Mission though - holding until we hit $20

Also early Aug here, bought at 0.61 and 0.81 USD dont remember the dates but its been a sweet ride.

$20 is my exit too, for at least what I put in.

why the fuck would you sell at 20? you’re gonna miss out big time with that. this can easily get to 5b mc

I'm only selling 25% of whatever stack I have once we hit $20, holding the rest, will at least have 250+ if we don't take off until after January.

you better add a zero there because when that rockets lifts off people will fomo like theres no tomorrow

Actually it was back in July

it's funny because i sold ANS for this. i'm not missing out on another 10xer

Racist make all the real money out here.
Communism / Globalism is a lie.

Where is the diversity on their ALL KOREAN team? Do you really think these fuckers give a shit about you? When they gave press releases saying "Happy Thanksgiving" I took it as a huge insult.

Bitch you're not American and you're not White. Don't say "Happy Thanksgiving" to me. Only White People can use this term.

Welcome to the NEW WHITE

calm the fuck down Raj. some of us take profits now and then

>Where is the diversity on their ALL KOREAN team?

you'll find it in warsaw where their dev team is

Chill omisegods
were all gonna make it

reposting: blog.omisego.network/omg-network-staking-returns-5744a23f4569

i bought 700 at 74k

thought it was surely the bottom

I still have OMG from 11usd

thought 80k was the bottom...fml. this shit will hit below 50k before reversal goddammit

what makes u think that?

I've been holding this since 4 dollars.. but my palms are gettins seriously sweaty because this keeps dipping down and btc already at 13.5k.. if i've sold the peak i'd had 4x the money now.

shit.

me too my friend
me too

Will i make it with 4000 omg

yes

She not as decayed and rotten as much as this dead coin. You got left with the bag and the longer u sit with it the heavier it gets.

i hope we make it omisebros

It's seriously starting to piss me off. This is like Ripple all over again. Should I just cut my losses?

thinking the same. usually when I finally do it shoots straight up, leaving me angry and confused on the ground.

No.
2018 is poised to be a huge year for omg. It'd be retarded to sell out now.

I want to buy back in, but im waiting for it to go lower. What do u think Omisegoys?

Theres no reason for it to not go down more so.. wait.

thanks

This coin is probably as safe a bet as any long term but I'll enter this in Q1/2018, no need to baghold until then.

yes sell just before they re going to start releasing shit. makes sense

the volume has been rising quite a bit on Bittrex

how soon is 850 OMG gonna get me in the 6 figure club?

so it's an OMG circle jerk in here eh? this coin is good but not for making money. most kids in this thread haven't learned you can't get attached to coins, it could have the best white paper best product and your all time favorite industry. Doesn't make it the BEST investment.

I'm also salty because I waited on this chit coin for 4 months before selling

t. dumb faggot

>not believing in the skateboard man
Jun could fucking shred
youtube.com/watch?v=kaDwWQyzBIs

That looks like his brother Daewon Song actually.

Jun's a fukin poser xDDD do a kickflip omisegoy

>Hodling OMG brought me to 1.6BTC
>Holding OMG has now brought me to 0.3BTC
I've failed at crypto. I will hodl this coin until my death.

Something big is comming. I can feel it.