The absolute fucking state of bitcoiners

The absolute fucking state of bitcoiners

>bitcoin was never meant to be a DIGITAL CURRENCY

You faggots it was MEANT to be one you stupid cucks. No wonder you faggots dont understand why early BTC investors like Roger Ver hate the current state of Bitcoin Core. BTC in particular is in a bubble you have to admit it at this point. Merchants will continue to drop it like Steam while the price goes up.

You are about to runout of fools, BTC is without a doubt in normieville now. Its pure denial not to believe BTC normies are in.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XQFpchY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate to admit but you're right even Bitcoin Cash seems better at this point Steam is right.

blockchain is simply the database ever created by mankind you silly pajeet

bitcoin is nearly proof of concept of that database to prove that it works...

Who cares. Money is money. Stop getting your dick hard for bcash. We all know bitcoin blows.

>blockchain is simply the database ever created by mankind you silly pajeet
What the fuck did you mean by this?

>bitcoin is nearly proof of concept of that database to prove that it works
>proof of concept
So you're saying its fucking worthless at this point... lmao.

Bitcoin Cash will never happen.
Stop thinking it will, stop drinking the Kool Aid from Twitter accounts.
It's NEVER happening. Face that reality now before you lose all your money and get confused what happened.

Would pay $1000 to see your face when this happen...

Q. Why don't people who bought bitcoin as a currency use their millions of profit to buy Monero which is everything bitcoin set out to be and more.
A. They did, These threads are made by chink miners.

It's not like Bitpay is contributing to some sort of eco system, they're just converting it to dollars, but yeah maybe Litecoin is better for small transactions. I alway use Litecoin to transfer between exchanges for example.

>Use bitcoin profits to buy faster currencies
What are you even trying to fucking argue?

ETH, XMR, DASH, ZCASH, or another unkown now coin will probably be the "cash" crypto, not bcash. The only way bcash survives, if it overtakes bitcoin other than that, they are fucked.

Glad to see Roger and Jihan finally ponying up and getting native speaker shills and not cheap Chinese workers. Remember how weird they sounded, with their terible grammar and use of idioms which didn't translate to English?
>about to runout of fools
See, like that.

I get it, you're here to shill people to shift over to Bitcoin Cash, it's better in every way blah blah blah
No one is fooled anymore. Everyone sees what whoever is telling you to make these posts is trying to do.
Just let it go man. Accept reality and move on.

BCH - 4 months old - $1500... see you at $5000...

I don't give a fuck mate, honestly. I do belive in bitcoin but not in bitcoin core - If the forked bitcoin cash stayed as Bitcoin and the Bitcoin (core) changed name to bitcoin core we would have the same situation - bitcoin cash as a bitcoin would be at $15k...

OP this board is full of literal brainlets, it's all brodude investors, pajeets, and angry neets. Neither of them have any understanding of economics whatsoever, all they do is repost shitty memes and talking points.

A good way to get rid of paid BCC shills (a la ) is to just ask them the following:

"Why did Ver and Wu started their coins with a replay protection and 'free coins', instead of just battiling it out with this old technology? No one would have picked any sides between Core and Cash in such scenario, the better one would win and everybody would just go on with their lives."

Not exactly copypasta material but feel free to do so.

It's almost like this website was made for just that

>it's all brodude investors, pajeets, and angry neets
true
but what do you expect from Veeky Forums?

They forked off so they can eventually claim Bitcoin Cash as the real Bitcoin in the future.

Ffs mate, no one is paying anything to me and I don't fucki ng shill. Do whatever the fuck you wanna do. Just fucking stay open-minded. Ask yourself - how much would you lose if the bitcoin price would dropped tomorrow to $5k and you wouldn't be able to sell because it would take let say 24hours to transfer from ledger nano to axhange and after 24hrs when you have your coins on echange btc price at 1k? Be prepared for both outcomes - hedge, sell 50%, whatever... be fucking ready for both outcomes....

Well, ho-lee-fuck.

Who gave you the privilege to dictate on how we accumulate wealth?

No coiner detected.

The problem is not the part where they fork off. Why did they put replay protection?

Great, insightful answer to my question.
>I don't fucking shill
Kinda looks like you do though.

ADAPT OR DIE. this is life, bro - deal with it

Oh boy, I do fucking hope you don't have any BCH. Please, be true...

Because no one would want to use Bitcoin Cash while the original chain survived for fear of having your Bitcoin stolen.

Not gonna lie, former Bitcoin owner here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bitcoin crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this coin get the nuclear codes.

I owe ltc, eth, xmr, neo, gas, ark too - does it look like I'm shilling them as well?

there is no point buying shit with bitcoin atm, that's a fact. one day maybe, when it'll reaches 1mil per coin and low volatility.

what's the point of buying shit with bitcoin anyway? shit got more than x10 its value in 1 year

Whatever man, you can keep being a little bitch on the gains sidelines or join a PnD group like this one on discord and just pump the shit out of a low volume coin (like I pumped becky last night)
discord.gg/XQFpchY

Aw that’s cute pajeet you named your goat

The price valuation of BTC isn't the problem, it's the availability and volatility of the platform.

To be a currency, it needs to be widely accepted and relied upon to retain value over the short term.

Bitcoin utterly fails in both these regards. It's an interesting investment, but until those two issues are solved, it'll never be a currency. Same with any other shitcoin.

The corrupt chinese upper class has been hoarding wealth for decades but been unable to put it to use until now. They aren't using btc to buy coffee but to be able to invest internationally in things like canadian real estate and speculate on bitcoin. They don't trust altcoins, "slow" transactions and a few dollar transaction fees don't matter. China is the most extreme example but similar patterns are happening anywhere governments impose harsh limits or taxation on international investments or speculation.

underrated

Kek