But muh fees

>but muh fees

but muh feefees

mfw i try to buy a cup of coffee and my barista charges me a $20 fee and i have to wait 2 days to pick up the coffee because i accidently set the gwei tip to under 10%

Steam is not accepting Shitcoin anymore due to fees :-)

the market clearly gives a fuck about that

>Buying cofffee with bitcoin
Grandpa it isn't 2015 any more
>buying supercondensed air with bitcoin
Grandma it isn't 2015 any more

>the only thing you can buy with btc now is USDT
let that sink in

>but muh hashpower
>muh difficulty adjustment
>muh muh muh

...bend a knee cashies

>muh 'x'

This. I should have realized that the market doesn't give a single fuck about functionality. How else would this gigantic piece of garbage still be #1?

So its not a store of value because its too volatile, and its not a currency because of tx cost. And you are bragging about it. Nice.

None of that shit matters at all. Whatsoever people don't even move this shit off exchanges.

And because of those faults its price is only $13,000. Your jelly is showing!

billions of dollars poured into an industry i really doubt some fucking video game company is gonna swing the tide.

I legit don’t understand the bitcoin pump going on in the past month.. there’s honestly no reason for it.

It’s looking like it’s in a bubble similar to the one eth was In back in June but I understood the reasons why eth pumped so hard so fast, btc is a shitcoin with nothing going for it.. can’t use it as a currency because avg fees are $20 and transaction times take forever, can’t use it as a store or value as it fluctuates like crazy it’s up over 50% this month and probably be down 50% next month. It’s just a brand at this point no one acfually fucking uses it for anything lmao

>buy
>don't move off exchange
>sell to someone for more
That's one use case. Who cares if you can't transact it?

>im too dumb to figure out why
>there's no reason

>can’t use it as a store or value
Yes... you clearly can't.

kys

>keeping on exchange
>with shit like USDT ready to explode
Balls of steel

I'd much rather rely on an exchange then rely on the btc network getting me a good exit.

obvious cashie

the market clearly is being pumped by a tether scam

Think about it. In the scenario of a major correction you wouldn't even get to an exchange before it's down 30-40%. Don't pretend you're not holding off exchange, it's risky and you know it.

its the modern gold rush. dont get salty and shit on everyone, grab a shovel.