/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

anime edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Intro to Stocks
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/stock-and-bonds

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XQFpchY
marketwatch.com/story/analysts-expect-these-large-cap-us-stocks-to-rise-at-least-25-in-2018-2017-12-04?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DPW is making me nauseous

POWER HOUR BUY THE OIL DIP FAGGOTS BUY BUY BUY

wanna talk about being nervous?

im holding a tech stock into earnings today :)

how fucking obnoxious was kamisama no memochou, i mean seriously
it was terrible
use good anime in the op next time and i'll maybe check out this scam

they're not a scam you autist

robinhood is a brokerage. this is really more of a general stock market thread

>stock portfolio down 15%
>don't care 'cuz blockfolio is up 900%

I told you fucks on Monday S&P is correcting to 2600.

why because your Fibonacci faggotry told you so?

It is now safe to enter MRNS. New wave incoming.

I think a shitload of stop losses just hit on CYCC

Stock is pretty predictable keep an eye on it or buy here I got 1.70

How's UGAZ doing guys? I heard there was a moon mission after lunch?

RIP DPW

kek

How long you holding this one for?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>DPW
I'm cursed

stop buying meme stocks you fucking retard if you're gonna buy meme stocks do it as part of a team of other retards like yourself who gather on twitter or discord

this is what happens when you buy fake crypto stocks :^)

Don't even care about DPW, it'll come back, maybe. lel

RSYS GO BACK UP YOU FUCKTARD YOU'RE RUINING MY DAY

Should I sell my baba while its up? Im down 1% so far

>UGAZ
moar liek ugaz the jews

Until it has some good news associating it.

Whats wrong user, dont you like NEETs?

look at these fucking nocoiners lmao guarantee i have more money than all you losers

Lmao DPW is getting blown out

poo in loo

>watching anime

wew

why are you so insecure friend? :)

this lmao, who could watch chinese cartoons on this Indian streetshitting forum

Oh. I thought this was a meme.

VTGN was the nail in the coffin

Bye /rgt/

Its over, I sold my BABA
putting the money into NATGAS when it goes lower

Lol I bought some at 2.50, set a stop loss of 2.30, that shit dropped as soon as I put it in. T-thanks NYSE

I thought the handle came down to much? I guess we'll see

I guess I should be happy I only put in 700 bucks

>panic selling over 1%
really man? they're basically chinese amazon and they started rebounding today

> top tier stock rebounds after falling by 11%
> he sells it to buy a fucking meme

Why would anyone follow robinhood when you can pump the shit out of a crypto on discord discord.gg/XQFpchY

because I want to own a piece of the worlds largest gold mine when they finally get around to building it so I can walk around and say I own a legit fucking gold mine.

AMD closed at $10 :)

>robinhood is in my country
>it's a fucking flour company

natgas will give me better gains. its my ace in the hole

That's what you get for putting your milk in bags you moose fucking commie leaf.

Toppestkek m8

OKTA beat on revs and eps but the stock isnt moving

Im scared mommy

Its a good thing. Support was defended for now

Thank god OKTA went up

I would've had to off myself in an unironic fashion if I got another loss this week

>made $140 on dpw
fuck yes

Do you guys actually look into the company you buy or is it pic related?

For the most part, people at least try here.

Some do, some don't, a lot just buy what ever meme is thrown out there. Really stupid if you ask me

I've done that before, sometimes you have to be decisive and just fucking get in there and grab some shekels when shits mooning. There have been some tickers I've jumped on just because they got great volume and are running, no clue what they do, but I trust that everybody else going in there and buying them know what they fuck they're doing. Like I bought about 5 grand worth of this MRNS shit because the chart looked alright. I had no clue what they do, but according to the chart they looked like a company that was low, so I'll sell them in a few days or what ever.

Should I dump my UGAZ? Or is there hope for me

Bought at 7.6

I actually make more doing this than researching anything.

its already back up to my avg cost in after hours. fuck it. let it ride. my guess is some big money wanted a lower cost and everyones stop losses got triggered. happens a lot in stuff like this

I usually look at "worst pennystock" lists, pick a random one and shill it here, people usually buy and make lots of money

I second this, MRNS may moon, just depends on the next few days. It had a great Cup and Handle, but the handle down trended a bit too much, but we'll see, I may enter.

Yeah I saw that, I think it will come back, it's had too much volume lately not too. It was manipulated like MARA and VTGN today. Probably the same people, I'm going to let it ride as well, my cost average is 4.33. I think big money dumped so they could buy back in for another rise. Shit's crazy m8

BAA is back down to 0.11

Time to buy in guys. Hope for a 15% gain?

Why are you still chasing a stock that was literally picked from a "worst pennystocks" list

BAA is trash

yup. helps to be brave/reckless with these kinds of things. when they try to shake out all the weak hands, and you hold on, sometimes you get a medal for your bravery. like you said, the amount of volume on a stock as floaty as this one, dropping $3 in an hour is really nothing too surprising. especially with everyone trailing their stoplosses up constantly. from what i saw from the chart it was one fucking dude who sold a shit ton of em, then, PANIC!!11!1 fuck that i aint spooked so easily

I’ve legitimately never googled a company, I don’t know what any of my stocks actually do. I just buy ones that are red and sell them when they turn green.

MU projected to go up 25% next year.
marketwatch.com/story/analysts-expect-these-large-cap-us-stocks-to-rise-at-least-25-in-2018-2017-12-04?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

Yeah man, I ain't taking a loss on this. I actually had some back at 1.60s and sold at a loss thinking it was a meme but fuck me it's been taking off. There's to much volume not to come back. I'm not surprised it was 1 fucker lol, must be nice being that high on the stock foodchain. I agree too, the constant stop loss triggers brought her down. Should recover over the next few days. Sucks I bought CUR yesterday at 2.14 and got out at 3.01 before close, then took this kick to the nuts today. The market is a bitch, a vicarious bitch lmao

i wonder if the rotation meme is over

most retails/financials are down while tech is recovering...

I think money has settled, I think a lot of people sold to get that dip to make more. It's brilliant really, but we common folk get it in the assss