There is literally zero coins left that are undervalued. WTF happens when nothing else can pump anymore?

There is literally zero coins left that are undervalued. WTF happens when nothing else can pump anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XQFpchY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

$LMC

Just look at NEO, one of the coins that didnt moon compared to the rest, even tho they have allot going on

Bears take over. When everything is green take profits because red is following right after.

Blockmason

ADA op. Undervalued

REQ is still undervalued

how new are you? NEO had a colossal moon.

Disagree... There's a pump happening tonight 5pm EST with this discord group:
discord.gg/XQFpchY

People thought the same shit a year ago when eth was $8

Agreed, I can see it overtaking Ethereshit.

LOL

OP, go buy 100 bucks of XMY Myriad from Bittrex and holler at me in about 6 weeks about how much your arms hurt carrying all those bitcoins. Big big big announcement coming, watch the github and the hashrate! They're about to drop a new algo that replaces the current Skein algo, which makes it easier for GPU to mine again. I'm not sure why the price hasn't bumped harder but it already went from 0.0004 to 0.04 sooooo.... I'm not trying to say this is an IOTA or Cardano opportunity, but damn, I can't lead you to the water AND make you guys drink.

I'd honestly say XRP now. Has been sleeping for some time, wasn't at all time high since June/July and has some news coming up. Also it is like -10% atm and a nice buy opportunity.

ETP hella undervalued

many of the coins are undervalued you fag. crypto is a few trillion USD market, if not a few dozens.

This shitcoin was at 268 three weeks ago you miserable faggot. It's 4x since then.

Coinone listing soon possibly. Should moon again.
Besides, it is awesome for transferring your funds to exchanges in.

Relax m8. Believe in Cardano...

DONT BELIEVE ANYONE OP. BE SMART AND DYOR.

pick something you believe in and stick with it. Don't daytrade you'll get wrecked

Sorry buddy, I'm not gonna shill the unknown shitcoins I'm accumulating right now.

Chancoin

Blocknet is pretty undervalued.

BCH and ETH are pretty cheap right now.

XLM is just getting started, nigga. Koreans are abandoning ETH for it.

KMD
14,000+ atomic swaps by end-users (using BarterDEX w/ GUI), bringing atomic swaps to the end-user 2018.
www.dexstats.info

>thread full of 'jeets posting their overvalued coins

I am honestly glad the coins I try to shill dies in 3 replies. Prepared for a 20x.

>WTF happens when nothing else can pump anymore?

The alt coin bubble bursts and bitcoin dominance increases

Watch and learn

someone list the coins that are trying to replace ETH.

>he doesn't know about SUB

My hero.

> No undervalued coins left
You're joking right? If that's how you feel then hire some pajeets to make you a shitcoin.

Link Is undervalued

How exactly is 100 dollar gonna load one with BTC on this coin? I can understand if it would do a very impressive 10x, its crypto. But this shit ain't billion marketcap. 100x10=1000

LUXCoin.

It is literally the next 100x, even if I might sound dumb right now. It IS the next 100x.

STFU IM ACCUMULATING !!!

DELETE NAO!

LTC is definitely undervalued, it's fast and it works

kmd is good, but when are they going to actually release something?

THIS..

The bubble explodes.

It's still a poor mans bitcoin though and I'd rather use Vertcoin...

This bubble won't pop untill we're in the trillions of overal marketcap. All I can see happening is cryptocommunity fucking themselves over, or rather a group of very rich people fucking over the plebs in crypto.

vertcoin maturation process is slow as fuck
you can't use the coins for 50 blocks or something can you ?

Huh? oke, Idk I have shit clues about crypto all I know is gainzzzz

I just repeat what other more veteran players say in on the market and then brag on Veeky Forums about how I'm supposedly right about everything and my portofolio is worht 4m

all those coins were overvalued in the first place but pumped anyway