ETH

Can someone explain me what the problem is with that shitcoin?

Obsolete piece of shit that's gonna get replaced

hipster hype coin that choked to death on pokemon cats

like all crypto it can't scale yet

IOTA stfu you don't even have a working wallet or decentralization you are basically an sql database masquerading as crypto

In theory it should be improved over time.

No use cases beyond scam ICOs.

A single Neopets clone, running on just 5 smart contracts, collapsed the entire network. Scaling "solutions" aren't on the road map until 2019 and probably don't work.

tldr its shit, coded in nu-Javascript, made by 20 year old marxist pedophiles. its fucking SHIT

Would it be dumb to sell this? I only have 2 so not much but it’s half my portfolio rn

I can't imagine it suddenly increasing in value drastically.

Fuck maybe I should move it to ltc? Idk

try SALT, it launches this month, or just put it in BTC

Well I'm not that experienced, but if you're going to stick to the "quality coins" I'd say BTC for a while it just won't stop growing.

It wasnt supposed to be like this.

Why wait for this to go back up before you buy more? Oh buy high sell low, right?

If the Raiden network is successfully implemented how much will ETH moon?

But if it keeps dipping

god damn soo gud

Apparently the transaction infrastructure or coding isn't good. The cats game exposed it.

Enough to make me cream my granny panties

We had the dip in summer too. I just don't know if it's worth the risk of cashing out and having it moon... but it's all a gamble + good luck to you, i'm going to keep buying the dips on this one.

Indeed.

technological flaws have been presented that would need solid news addressing to see another bull moon run for the time being

Sell out you fucking pussies and I’ll buy it all up and buy a fucking lambo yacht rocket ship to the moon when it hits $10k in 2020.

>read about crypto shit
>read about bitcoin's shortcomings
>decide ethereum is the future
>see price fall from 500 to 460
>think it's a good time to buy
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

litterally best time to get into eth is right now, might go little deeper but then pump soon

I’m a hodlr I bought st $380 in August and waited a long time. don’t really trade much so I guess it would be stupid to sell at a loss. Maybe I’ll buy more

sell around 540

Yeah what fucking sucks is that since June, Ether has dropped and BTC has done a 4x. If I would've switched my Ether to BTC in June after the peak I would have 6x more value in my portfolio

Some brilliant scumbags invented CryptoKitties to crush the network and destroy ETH. And it's working.

Was about to cash out my ETH and put it in BTC at the all-time high, but (surprise surprise) Coinbase is down again.

no idea why anyone would be invested in to ethereum when ADA is around.

Going to be hard to push it further down. Theres huge resistance from where it is to 400.

We had to go to 400 before we could go to 4

"Problem"
It does 2x more transactions than BTC, most of which are smart contracts, it's faster and cheaper and BTC.
All other coins are either super-centralized (steem) or do no transactions.

Having said that development is indeed very slow lately. I guess they have too much money to really care.

Can you name any of it's features except muh peer reviews and academics?

>like all crypto it can't scale yet

dPoS coins scale.

It's been exposed by that kitty game. The only use it is good for is distributing ICO coins.

wtf moon on gdax

CRYPTO FUCKING KITTENS

Well done doubters, you're winners in /Biz logic

cryptokitties are THE hot item for christmas

every kid in the world wants a cryptokitty

>DUDE ITS GOING DOWN, TIME TO SELL
You all deserve to lose money retards
Actually thanks, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be able to buy coins when they're undervalued

I did the exact same thing. fucking cats ruined everything

that's when you buy more, and more, and more. Until you make profit. And then at some time you sell, then you sell more, and more and more until retards start sell for low prices again where you buy. Crypto is not that hard you dumblets.

ayyy at least i got 7% return on my stupid kittens

Eth is a mess

ETH is a waste