OKAY

OKAY

Complete noob to cryptos and ive just put £100 in my Plus500 account and ive bought into BitCoin. I'm poor af uni student up to my eyeballs in debt, but my father says he'd give me £1000 to invest in BitCoin (or another crypto) and see if I can make a profit. I've been on this board for a few hours now and there is no GENERAL CONSENSUS ON FUCKING ANYTHING.

Can anyone who is actually savvy on this sorta thing help a guy out ? Apologies for being a seemingly retarded student, but some of this jargon is going way over my head lol

Cheers lads

Kill yourself normie

thanks for the tip, much appreciated!

genuinely, set up an account on binance and go all on on POE
Gonna get listed on bittrex any day now, and whenevr a coin gets listed on a new exchange, it skyrockets.
I'm personally all in on it. Don't get weak hand and sell everything you have ever because everyone is talking about some other coin on this board and you dont wanna miss out on it. Just have patience and let the gains come to you.

Bitcoin is actaully complete garbage. If you want to be safe, do something like GRS, QTUM, NEO, or ARK. If you want to be risky, pick something like REQ or LINK.

You could always just kill yourself instead.

okay sweet thanks for the advice ill check that out

with bitcoin, ive been seeing people singing its praises to no end, and others saying its gonna crash imminently, im not really sure what horse to back on this one tho. why is it garbage exactly? cheers

for starters dont use a stock trading website to buy crypto

there will be a massive swing in one way on 10th of september, Veeky Forums has no idea which way but most think its going to be up at first and massive loss right after

>plus500
Say goodbye to your personal info lmao

PLUS500 AHAHAHAH

OP you own literally 0 crypto.

You've bought a CFD which is fucking worthless fiat garbage.

It's very over valued, steam just announced they are not going to support it anymore because of how inefficient it is; definitely not worth all the hype.

People are going to lose a lot of money from buying btc so high and it'll be people like you and your dad buying it blindly.

I'm not going to spell everything out for you since it's better to dyor, figure out why it's garbage for yourself. I gave you some great ways to make you and your dad a lot of money; you just need to take action. Highly recommend either GRS and QTUM.

> why is it garbage exactly
it can't be used as a currency because fees are too high
most exchanges are shady chinks

Mate, don't listen to the bullshit shilled here, you made the right choice by buying BTC. Very few coins have outperformed BTC over the last few months, you will struggle immensely to pick the right one. Just buy more BTC and hold it until it's worth a shitload more.

>he bought normiecoin
kek

> I've been on this board for a few hours now and there is no GENERAL CONSENSUS ON FUCKING ANYTHING.

Okay I'm going to use a metaphor to describe Veeky Forums to you:

> Imagine a hydra with 9 heads each all independent of one another
> Now imagine each head has multiple personality disorder
> And that every personality has schizophrenia

That's the Veeky Forumshydra and becoming fluent in its symphony of gibberish is your key to getting to the moon.

yeah i know how it works, im a starter don't forget so I decided to try trading with Plus500. Gotta start somewhere ya know. just sort of fiddling around with trading in general so i thought it delve into cryptocurrencies a theyre hot shit atm. But cheers for the heads up I appreciate it.

Aite for actually buying the stuff myself rather than use somethign like Plus500, where should I go? I've got a wallet and everything.

I have very little capital bearing in mind.

Haha fair enough, cheers. Seems everyone on this board is holier than thou and has a stick up their arse too.

Where should you buy them from?

can you just shut up and lose the money already

I'm up thirty quid so im doing aite our kid

Buy Iota you fools

Best advice you'll get... Don't listen to any of these pajeets on this board. Me included.

Don't listen to half of these assholes.

I use a number of exchanges, Plus500 is one of them. It's a regulated exchange which means if they don't stick to rules set by the FCA then they can fined or lose their trading license. Plus500 is okay. It's provides you easy access to facilities which protect you against PnD and trades are cheap.

Start with a demo account and get used to its interface. It's very easy to setup, and some of it's features, like pips, are a doddle to setup mate. Binance and other bitxxx exchanges are too obfuscated for new people to understand the basics of how to use stoploss and pips mate. Those exchanges have a place, but for newbies, they just tend to get ripped off. Or need to stay glued to their graphs, which you should never do.

I started off with £ 200.00 four weeks ago on it, now I'm making £ 100 a day.

dyor.

Honest advice, better ask reddit. People here will give you bad advice on purpose to fuck you up. I'm not even kidding.

thanks for the advice, and good job on making that money lad, impressive!
okay ill take a look over on reddit too, thanks.

There is general consensus on OP being a faggot and guess what? You are the OP.

Found this on reddit. You'd be an idiot to buy anything other than GRS, they're doing a rebranding at the start of next year and they have a good track record since 2014; their roadmap is solid too.

Don't lump me in with these other dumb fuckers.

plus 500 is for CFD trading. You dont actually own any bitcoin. Just a contract about the price.

Sorry man sell up and get your cash out

cheers for the advice lads appreciate, this could be the start of something, or i could be completely in waaaaay over my head and lose everything. We shall see!

I wish you and your dad juat die.

You’re too late just kys normie faggot

Not every exchange has the same array of instruments. The ones which claim to have the most, have the most issues, so use another faster platform that does it it better.

IQOption is okay, as is bitfinex and xtb. I use those as well.