twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bought xlm and iota before going to sleep yesterday
Woke up JUSTED

Me cuz i sold all my xlm and xmr for neo 2 months ago

JUST

All in Bitcoin cash. Justing at its finest

tasukete kudasai

All in vertcoin right now

acciedently bought 400€ of ETH for the price of 390€ today on coinbase.

Bought LINK with ETH on chinknance last night now the transaction appears to be lost

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in
AHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Dont get JUST'ed, join a discord group to pump the right shit! Become Chad instead of Brendan Fraser
discord.gg/XQFpchY

Someone stop me from blowing my brains out

Didn't buy bitcoin in 2013 because I was 2 lazy to set up wallet etc.
2017 -> bought XRP instead of Link

youll be rich in a couple months honestly.

That’s what I was told when this same exact portfolio was worth 15 btc a couple months ago

Why is everything red? Reeeeeeee

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bought 4.5 eth yesterday

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>up about 1000% with IOTA
lolno

Nice LARP

What the fuck is wrong with you

guess who JUSTING me... down sats AND dollars

Piece of shit BTC, stop cucking my alts, just trade sideways for a fucking week, a fucking week, not everyday has to be ATH.

Same except XLM for LINK and the rest of NEO.

Each one of your investments is more than my entire portfolio so I wouldn't worry. I have mostly what you have too, I sold my ODN for LINK @6000 tho on the 3rd ;)
i'll rebuy when NEO moves AAAAAAHHHH hurry up coinone!

How are you down dollars too? have you been trading or something?

>Portfolio consists of 50% NEO and Ripple

>started out with 7 BTC
>portfolio was worth 16 at some point
>now it's 5

Just

>50/50 STRAT and BTC

I'm doing fine

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PLS sell ODN for LINK, user, and then honestly you're fine. Take up golf or something and wait a year.

I got nothin left man. I was all in and need a 38% just to break even. Not sure if that will happen.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>mfw waking up this morning after yesterday’s altcoin run thinking we were not done yet
my hands are strong

QTUM here, I know it will come back but I feel like puking at the moment.