Your thoughts?

Your thoughts?

He's pretty accurate. Jace and Liliana actually had scenes of relevance, and of course Sorin and Nahiri are central to the plot of SOI and Eldritch Moon.
Tamiyo is just here to study. Crazy-Jace freaked her out a bit and kind of shanghaied her into helping with Avacyn, but now she's back to studying.

>Nahiri is the antagonist
Amazing. Glad to know the sjw bs was just bs.

It should be noted that that does not make Sorin the protagonist.
Really, they're two cockmongling oldwalkers having a personal tiff that happens to cause the deaths of millions. It's very faithful to older MtG lore, really.

>Jace at the top
>In a plane which has nothing to do with him

Yeah, can't wait for some more snarky one liners about how smart he is on some mediocre cards in Kakadesh.

I still don't see her diying, if it was a male, he wouldn't survive Eldritch moon

>Jace (protagonist of the story)

Being the "protagonist" can just mean you're the one moving the plot forward. The "story", in Shadows over Innistrad, was finding out what was going on with Tamiyo's journal. Jace was the protagonist of that story. Liliana is more the protagonist of Eldritch Moon.

I really want the Jace meme to end

I don't know if you are referring to the "Jace being the protagonist of three blocks due to being the most popular planeswalker" meme or the "Jace is the worst and shoved down our throat all the time" meme.

Both of them. I want Jace to go away and never show up again.

I want Jace to become the new Kozilek.

I mean, the entire premise of M:tG at the start was that the players are god-king tier wizards eating the life energy of various planes to wage war on each other. This is pretty much just a game of M:tG.

Yeah... it makes me wish for fewer MTG sets around some conflict, and more just large scale fudes.

"300 years ago new BUG walker stole my lunch... and now there isn't a creature on this plane uninvolved in the fight."

Well, I guess we're not missing much because Jace will be protagonist in Kakadesh as well, so we're still getting his deck.

>Jace will never die
>the Llorwyn 5 will never die
>the Gatewatch will never die
FUCKING SUPERFRIENDS

Jace will be the protago of Kaladesh, and Return to Return to Ravnica, and New Phyrexia 2, and Egypt the Plane, and Return to Theros, and Immerstrum, and Return to Kamigawa where Tamiyo won't show up because we already have a blue walker, why do you want her so much, can't you enjoy the only walker that matters and shut up already?!

I would vastly prefer the Lorwyn 5 over the Gatewatch. Garruk beats the hell out of Nissa, and Ajani adds some much-needed diversity to the lineup. Before you sperg about about muh sjws, just think about it.

>White guy
>White guy
>White chick
>White chick
>White chick with pointy ears

For an organization that draws its members from multiple world/dimensions, you think it would be more of a rainbow coalition.

That's exactly how I felt about Elspeth.

I still do, btw

>chandra
>white

Hell no. Chandra, Lilli or Nissa will get to play protagonist at least once every three blocks.

You're still stuck with jace, liliana and chandra, though. Main five should be;

Garruk
Ajani
Ob Nix
Koth
Tamiyo

They can go on adventures and flex extra-planar threats away.

She's pale with red hair. Irish may be the blacks of Europe but they're still white to most people.

All nu-walkers are shit

I'm with you, but the prospect of meld cards in return to theros is endearing to me. if we see her again and she's not on the back of two cards I will be sorely put off though.

But user, blacks are the blacks of Euroland.

Also
>Gideon
>white

"Nerd"chicks fucking love Lili and Nissa gets a pass because she is literally Jolandi.
Jace is pretty much there because they haven't gone full retard and still know that the bulk of their target demographic is neckbeards and kids.

Her father is a swarthy Mediterranean and her mother is a poo in loo. Her having red hair makes zero sense.

>Elspeth
>Jace
>Liliana
>Koth
>Nissa The more repentant Worldwaker Nissa than the stereotypical elf we have now.
Would be my Justice friends of choice, unless they come up with a better monoblack walker that ISN'T completely evil. In that case replace Liliana with him/her

>Implying
It's Jacey Mouse every day, every plane, every story. The rest are just there to keep color-coded kiddies from whining too much.
We almost didn't have Tamiyo because there was already a blue walker, remember?

>White guy
>White guy
>White chick
>White chick
>White chick with pointy ears
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Take your diversity quota elsewhere.

Lack of creativity is a problem.

We just need a few antagonist walkers to get fed up with the Gatewatch and suddenly it goes from superfruends to terrified neowalkers fleeing across the multiverse

>>Ob Nixilis is furious at Nissa and Chandra for getting puked TWICE on zendika
>>Garruk hates liliana so much he will literally rip her apart with actual bear hands at this point
>>Nicol Bolas doesn't want any shred of Ugin's involvement to haunt the multiverse, wants to crush Jace like an insect for trifling with things beyond his ken
>>Tibalt needs a non garbage card and needs no excuse to break shit, but maybe liliana's fiends are sick of her breaking the pact and enlist him as their enforcer

Having the jacetice league prance about solving the multiverse's problems is fine as long as they start to face the consequences of sticking their noses into conflicts they don't belong

How is it uncreative?

If you don't think a bipedal lion man with luxurious golden hair is way cooler than gideon-whoops-i-killed-my-friends jura then you need to re evaluate your life

If you have access to a literal multiverse, and the best you can do is a bunch of good-looking white people, you're not doing very well.

What if fantasy white people are inherently better for some magic or religious reason, though? Should we bring out the less good people?

She is Indian, she just looks white.

So what you're saying is
>it's uncreative because it isn't diverse
>and it isn't diverse because it's uncreative

Imagine you have a sports team and the only people who play the game at an elite level are niggers.
Would you seriously diminish your chances of winning just to have a Captain Planet multiculutral ensemble?

My friend refuses to play Ajani cards because he hates animal people, he thinks it is stupid.

This is why all the fucks are normal humanoids.

We discussed the Dark Jacetice League briefly in a past thread. I think we ended up with was Ob, Garruk, Tezeret, Tibalt,
+ Nahiri to be the white one but I wasn't sold on that.

Sorin would be the white one.
Bolas wouldn't work with Nahiri because she interfered with his plan to kill the eldrazi.
Ob wouldn't work with Nahiri because the bitch imprisoned him in Zendikar for way longer than Sorin held her in the Hellvault.
Garruk wouldn't work with Nahiri because he hates technology and the little piece of tech that right now is preventing him from planeswalking was made by her.
Tibalt wouldn't work with Nahiri because she killed half the population of his favourite plane to torment and she did it in a way that most people didn't even had a mind to suffer what was happening
Finally, Tezzeret wouldn't work with Nahiri because she's a self-important bitch and he already has bad experiences working with self-centered bitches from his time dealing with Liliana and Jace.

All Bolas has to do to gain Sorin's aid in fucking up the Jacetice League, Emrakul and whomever stands in their way, is tell him all this shit happened because Ugin lied to him, that Sorin alone could have destroyed all three Eldrazi titans as an oldwalker and that the Jacetice League are Ugin's new followers.

Either that or a new white villain. Nahiri is a bitch and nobody can like her for long.

There is a portion of northern Indian and central Asian people with distinctly reddish hair.
It's a darker red than Chandra's. And their skin is darker than she is normal depicted. But red tinged hair is not northern European only

I wasn't sold on Sorin OR Nahiri as white, and I wish we could get someone new for blue. I'd like to see blue be the mad science for science's sake kind of darkness. Tezzeret does mad science, but with a clear goal. I don't want the "Van Helsing" evil mad science, I want the "Lectured by Ian Malcolm" absent-minded science.

Y'know, like Ludvig's schtick.

White...I wanna see the deepest, darkest, most vile and twisted white. I want that exceptionally xenophobic, purity and order through militaristic, Nazi SS / Britain in "V for Vendetta" levels of complete authoritarian control and purpose.

Dardic tribes have orange-red hair. I should know, I'm brown-skinned and black-haired except my beard which is brass-like

There are several groups of fair-haired people in Persia and central Asia. They are genetically related to Alexander's soldiers who settled or marched here.