Want to buy more Bitcoin

Why is the price $13k? WHY? HELP ME!

You mean 14k

You mean 16k

I know, this shit is starting to drive me insane too. Normies are spending MONTHS- actual MONTHS of their 40-hour workweek wages on Bitcoin at this point.

Which is so fucking stupid. My portfolio is 90% BTC, but I still hope it crashes just to wipe out their dumbass normie savings before I'm done accumulating. And to show them they'll never make money on their shitty, stupid decisions.

Seriously normies, MONTHS of your wages. You had to spend ACTUAL WHOLE WEEKS getting that money, and you're just going to blow it? Why? Hype?

Whatever, I'll be there to take it off your hands when you panic sell like dipshits at the first sight of a red candle. Can't wait.

WHYYY? WHY ARE BANKS SO FCUKING SLOW? I CAN BUY IN TWO DAYS! WHY DO I NEED TO WAIT TWO DAYS??

Normies are the reason we will be able to retire off this shit... we don't want BTC to crash, we need healthy corrections along the way.

I wish I had a chance to finish accumulating too, but fuck it, I'm 95% BTC and let's see where this shit goes next

Demand cannot meet supply.

less than ten days ago it was 8k. By next week, it will have doubled.

Doubt me.

In 2 days it will be 16k

This will never haopen. It can't rgow $1k in just onee daay

Korean exchanges are always higher than the Western ones, don't sweat it

BTC was 11600$ just 24 hours ago.

I have relatives in Korea, should I start arbitraging?

I can't hear you.

>start

fag

I fucked up.

Was flirting with 10,999 yesterday plus 2k today

Time is dilating. Bitcoin is the new clock.

I think shes asian but i cant tell

>mfw I put $5000 into BTC yesterday ATH

ATH only applies to altcoins.

You seriously think 13k per BTC is going to seem like much this time next year?

New paradigm

hahahaha faggot, kys