BYE BYE FUCKERS : )

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XQFpchY
twitter.com/KyleSamani/status/937886293803065345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weee areeee theeeeee iotamarineeeeees

$10 by monday

>He hasn't tried sending an IOTA transaction

>normie hype is so fucking big we have to correct for literally 45% of market value
>still up on the day
>bad coin
can't wait for the microsoft meetup in two weeks

GO UP PLOX

fucking FAGGOTS THAT WERE ASKING FUCKING QUESTIONS WHEN IOTA WAS 0.9 AND I SAID FUCKING FAGGOTS BUY THE FUCKING COIN AND THE AUTISTICS FAGGOTS KEEP ASKING VIRGIN QUESTIONS ABOUT TECHNOLOGY AND FUCK SHIT NOW STAY POOR FAGGOTS

>replacing ETH
Not yet. It will absolutely rip BTC a new one before ETH once it got its smart contracts out.

Here's some IOTA shilling on discord:
discord.gg/XQFpchY

same two completely out-of-proportion criticisms that either are irrelevant to investment or straight up news from June

top kek FUDers, stay poor

poor little faggot

is this another one of those "join us giuz we will pump! XD" and then they just exploit newcomers by talking behind their backs and telling them to pump while they dump?

BYE BYE ETHERUM PIECE OF SHIT

nah, I'm iron hand hodling since 1.30
Not even worried a bit

how the fuck is IOTA even related to the google chrome logo. I think my IQ is too high to get this meme

Number of beast is actually 616, and some speculate Cæsar Nero was the "beast" because of his indiscreet massacring of early Christians and his name in Hebrew letters equaled 666

I lost 62 because I was a fucking weak hand retard 4 hours ago and sold right before a bounce, and bough mid bounce. I could have waited 3 hours and bought it back at the same price I sold it at. Now I'm doing micro day trading with the bounces to try and accumulate my lost fortune by selling near the top and buying at the bottom or when it has passed a certain point

ALLAHHHHHH ACKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WE

It's not money. Bitcoin is money.

Anyone know of an exchange in the US that handles IOTA? Bitfinex bars US customers.

Binance

>has prove it

fucking pajeets...

LOL

here comes the plummeting of shiota

still waiting for an explaination on how the google chrome logo is related to iota

>also ITT more of the same news from June
wew I'm selling

who wrote that

maybe in 3 years. right now they just have a wallet like all the other shitcoins.

IOTA so desperate.

Apart from being wholly irresponsible, IOTA's booby-trapped code, is a direct assault on the open-source community

Do whatever you like. I personally wont take any part in supporting their platform or their developers. They're a toxic addition to the whole ecosystem

Kyle Samani. Fund Manager and CEO at Multicoin Capital

>Implying it's better than Ripple
Kek

could literally be anyone since its just a text on a white background

so most likely its a fudder

Sell your IOTA and get on the XLM train for sustained gains

>Kyle Samani
this. i checked, he was being real. its on his twitter.

>Kyle Samani. Fund Manager and CEO at Multicoin Capital

twitter.com/KyleSamani/status/937886293803065345

still waiting for that explaination btw

Check the IDs dummy. You're talking to the wrong guy

HAIL SATAN

okay okay

more pressing news: kimchi is awake

More like IDIOTA, bye bye, see you next Monday.

this guy trades