>dwarven lands are for dwarves
>orc lands are for orcs
>human lands are for everyone

>humans wanting to live in an orc land

You have it backwards
>elf lands are shit
>dorf lands are shit
>orc lands are shit
>human and hobbit lands are nice and hospitable and everyone wants to be there.

I'm just tired of both generic elves and dwarves, not like you even have to change it up all that much, think of Dragon Age Origins, it made only tweaks to elves and dwarves, but they were at least different than generic.

Then why aren't hobbit lands overrun with other races? I'd love some hobbit pussy.

They don't fit in the houses.

Dark sun

I made my elves fractious Scandinavians united in a mutual hatred of a larger, more successful race that may or may not have *accidentally* stolen a pair of their goddesses, and my dwarves are Edo period Japanese, who were enslaved by the great Orc empire in ages past and only recently escaped to retake their homelands.

On the other hand, your dick is probably still too small for the halfling gals.

> I'm gonna play an Elf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
> I'm going to be a wizard!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
> I'm going to play a human fighter for the 200th time
HAHAH i know right everyone else is such a CUKC

House size makes most larger races uncomfortable, though they are all welcome to vacation there.

>tfw your games token hot spring sessions are set in the not-shire.

I varied up my elves by fucking with the "elves are better/blessed" troupe.
They are blessed by all three gods. But the third god is destruction/violence.

So they kill each other a lot, and are basically stuck at stone age tech

Last time I played a game the geography was a largish continent devided by a huge mountain range running east to west. Regardless of actual behavior, anyone born north of the Spine detected as evil. Anyone born south of it detected as good. If you were born in the Spine you detected as neutral.

>The North is for evil barbarians and monsters. Also, particularly crazy adventurers or wizards.
>The Spine is for dwarves and traders. Dwarves are actually super cosmopolitan.
>The South is for good, wholesome pastoral folk with pink skins. Or green/scaley/grey skins if you managed to be transplanted and rescued.

I actually like to take the underlying tropes and take them to the extreme.

(High) Elves: reactionaries/fascists completly occupied with the purity of their blood. Expansive and enthusiastic slaveholders. No treehuggers, actually the ones with the most progressive technology/magic. They don't believe in goods or ghosts. Instead they follow a Religion that preaches that only (!) pureblooded elves have the potential for ascension. Philosopers and great leader act as defacto saints and founded the different streams of the Religion.

Woodelves: They merged with the old woods and all of them are possesed by woodghosts/demons (not sure here). More like borg than actual individuals. Hellbent on spreading their forest. Mortal enemies of the high elves wo want to exterminate them. Calling them apostates.

Dwarfs: Hard to work with and not my favorites tbqh. Maybe a filthy rich seabased trade empire. Run by Mafia like trading families. Somewhat colonialistic but lacking the military power to be successfull in the long term.

Orcs: Tribalistic savages with huge lands. Slaves who were able to flee from the elves are bringing new ideas. A military state free from the tribalism begins to form. Currently experiencing the rise of a New super power able to completly alter the balance of power. First to suffer will be the dwarves who kept the endless wars between the tribes going. They Support the traditionalist orc clans but these are on the loosing side of History.

Humans: Dont exist.

Halvlings and goblins: no idea for them but open for suggestions

So just white Orks with good grammar?

Nope. Because they can live forever without aging (blessing of preservation/continuity) and breed and heal fast (blessing of creation/growth) but aren't especially strong or tough. And they can create the most powerful godworkings, but that's not necessarily a good thing.

Plus works are even more changed and there are the shaven elves (kinda like high elves, but their own sort of crazy).

It's a setting were humans should have the lowest life expectancy from biology, but because of society they actually have the highest

Hobbit skinheads. Rugged, noble halfling youth who won't stand for knife ears and big folk tromping around their fields.

>>tfw your games token hot spring sessions are set in the not-shire.
Sounds comfy.

>elves are practically unbeatable in forests
>Mono-motif characters. (redhead hot tempered half fire-elemental pyromancer with red fire symbol covered robes etc.)
>race alignments
>the predecessors of the gods have cthulhu flavor
>fey/faeries/unseelie of any kind
>elemental planes
>Shadow/spirit world
>animal companion describes as best friend but treated with no regard for its safety

>Orcs are noble and just misunderstood by closeminded people

Fuck that noise. An orc is a killy asshole for the sake of being a killy asshole.

>high elves
>dark elves
>wood elves
>sea elves
>moon elves
>desert elves
>sky elves
>muh elves
>dwarves
>humans
>orcs
>halflings

only if you like tiny baths and small tea cups.

Orc are whatever the fuck the orc wants to be.

Because -X race is all the same- is fucking stupid.

Are they orange, with bad comb-overs?

>cultures are all parallels to real life cultures

No, an orc is a killy asshole monster. That's how it works.

You can't really be a skinhead with an orange comb-over can you? Seems like an oxymoron.

Nah, noble orcs are just hipster dark elf.

In that case I just like to imagine dwarves as stone elves, humans as big elves, orcs as monster elves, and halflings as little elves

>I made my elves eeevil!
How original.