Dragonball Quest #51

>>Previous threads

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball quest

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a thirteen year old boy named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>Current Saga

Blood Rubies/ Devil's Castle

>>youtube.com/watch?v=jPmqSroiKfA

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10741094
strawpoll.me/10741086
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 big dumb rock makes big dumb pun.

Suplex the rock

strawpoll.me/10741094

strawpoll.me/10741086

Wh-why suplexanon. I loved you and suplexes

Because I want to suplex something.

suplex Som, he needs some action in his life

Don't be a bully, user.

You and Krillin run side by side down a long, dark hallway. It would probably be a perfect place for the demons to ambush you, but you guess that you and Krillin already took care of all of their security.

"So, Tofoo," Krillin says as the two of you continue down the hall. "You think that Ghastel guy was their boss?"

>A. Yes

>B. You hope so

>C. No, you think he was more like a guard

>D. Doesn't matter, the two of you can handle whatever else there is

>>C. No, you think he was more like a guard

Remember krillin, No russian

>C. No, you think he was more like a guard

"I think he was more like a guard," you tell Krillin.

Your friend gulps. "Great, to so whoever's in charge might be even stronger."

Before you can answer, you find yourselves in a massive room, several stories high. In the center is a tall staircase leading to a bed, and overlooking the area from the second story are hundreds, perhaps thousands of demons.

They're every bit as ugly as the ones you've already fought, and they howl and cheer as someone approaches the bed chamber.

He's tall, dressed well, and has hair unlike most of the other demons. You'd mistake him for a human were it not for the pointed ears. He carries a cane in his hand, and as he reaches the bottom of the stairs, he spreads his arms wide, addressing the crowd of demons.

"My friends! Tonight our patience pays off! Our long years of waiting will finally be over!" he declares as the crowd roars in approval. "The light of the full moon will awaken the Sleeping Princess, and with her power, we will usher in a new era of darkness!"

He falls silent again as the crowd cheers wildly.

A tiny, ugly little creature scurries up behind the man.

"Master, it is almost time," the little creature informs the taller man.

"Yes, and the preparations have been made?" the man asks.

"Yes, Master," the smaller man assures him.

"Very good, Igor," the taller man says. "A pity we had no one to provide refreshments, but there will be plenty for us when our work is complete."

"They're going to wake the princess?" Krillin asks. "Why do they need a full moon to do it?"

>A. Maybe the princess is like Goku?

>B. It's magic, you have no idea

>C. Attack the man while his back is turned

>D. Walk out there and demand they release the princess

>E. Something else

>>B. It's magic, you have no idea
>E. Something else
Wait and watch
Goku and friends never actually straight up beat any of the movie villains in Dragon Ball

This

>>A. Maybe the princess is like Goku?

What are those waves called again?

Blutz waves

"Wonder if she has a tail too. Hey Krillin, think she'd be his type?"

"It's magic," you tell Krillin. "I have no idea. Heck, maybe she's like Goku. Maybe she has a tail, too. Think she'd be his type?"

"Does Goku have a type?" Krillin asks. "And it sounds like whatever they're going to do with the Princess, it isn't good. Should we do something?"

You shake your head, wanting to watch and see how this plays out.

"The hour is at hand!" the man shouts. "Let the light of the full moon shine down, so that the Princess might awaken!"

You hear a rumbling up above, and light shines down on the bed chamber. Through the curtains, you can see something glowing, and as the seconds pass, the glow becomes brighter and brighter.

"THE PRINCESS IS AWAKE!" the man announces excitedly.

The demons up above go absolutely insane, howling, cheering, firing weapons into the air, stomping their feet, slamming weapons to the ground, and looking like they're ready for the celebration of their lives.

But, an explosion cuts their revelry short.

Several demons are thrown from the balcony, falling to the ground and landing on their heads. You hear the sound of a motor, and see someone on a motorized unicycle ride through the spot where the demons had stood, flying from the upper level and heading right for the bed chamber.

"PROTECT THE PRINCESS!" the man shouts.

Demons begin dropping down to your level, and some aim at the bed chambers from above.

"Sorry, boys," a familiar voice says. "But the Princess is coming with me."

The engine roars, and the intruder rides out of the curtains. Now, illuminated by bright light, you can see who it is.

Launch.

She holds a large, shining jewel in her hand, grinning as she puts it into a pouch at her side and takes out a gun.

"STOP HER, NOW!" the man shouts,.

"Not today," Launch says, firing on the demons and speeding away.

>A. Attack the man while he's focused on Launch

>B. Get between Launch and the demons

>C. Chase after Launch

>D. Do nothing

>E. Something else

Based Launch

>>B. Get between Launch and the demons
>>C. Chase after Launch

>E. Something else
"Mind helping Launch for a bit Krillin, just enough so she can get away safely."

Fuck I forgot Launch was in this
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

>A, with a release German Suplex and

>C. Chase after Launch

"Krillin, mind helping Launch for a bit so she can get away?" you ask your friend.

"Sure, but what about you?" he asks.

You look toward the man who seems to be in charge of all of this. He's turned a bit, giving you a decent look at his face. He looks somewhat handsome, though his red eyes are a bit off-putting, and as he opens his mouth to command the demons, you see that he has some very sharp teeth.

"Just, be careful," Krillin says before rushing off to help Launch.

Once Krillin's on his way, you make your move, rushing out into the open and throwing yourself at the leader, managing to blindside him with a kick to the head.

He stumbles away as you land, turning toward you and glaring.

"How many intruders are there?!" he growls. "Ghastel, you've really screwed up this time."

He points his cane at you, probably intending to use it as a weapon.

"I don't have time for this," he tells you. "Die quickly."

>A. Attack head-on with all of your strength

>B. Go on the defensive and feel out his strength

>C. Evade his attacks for as long as you can, and wait for an opening

>D. Afterimage and attack from behind

>E. Wolf Fang Fist

>F. Something else

>>E. Wolf Fang Fist
Fuck it, let's just do it to it.

Double it and sweep his legs before firing a light blast

>>B. Go on the defensive and feel out his strength

Three-way tie

>>A. Attack head-on with all of your strength
Fuck you I vote how I want

You aren't going to give him the chance to strike first, but you get the feeling that he's prepared for a frontal assault.

You leap at him, faking an attempt to kick at his face. Your opponent swings his cane up with blinding speed, and even with you moving extra fast with the Afterimage technique, he barely missed you.

Still, your ruse works, and he swings through an illusion. He gasps, seeming to recognize what's just happened, and spins around, finding another you preparing to throw a punch. He swings through it, and that's when the real you strikes, sweeping his legs out from behind.

As he falls toward you, you hold your palms up toward his back and fire a blast of light, throwing him several feet into the air.

He recovers very quickly, throwing his cane down at your head.

You leap back, and the cane slams the ground before bouncing back up, allowing your foe to catch it as he lands.

He immediately comes after you, making several thrusts with his cane aimed at your midsection, which puts you on a desperate retreat as you barely manage to keep from being struck.

The man suddenly sweeps at your legs, and you jump into the sky to evade, but he's after you quickly, springing off the ground and giving you a rather strong palm-strike to the jaw, followed by an elbow to the gut that sends you crashing to the ground.

He wastes no time with talking, and doesn't assume that you're beaten. He grips his cane and hurls it down at you, aiming for your gut.

>A. Roll out of the way (30)

>B. Block it (40)

>C. Catch it (50)

>D. Roll back to avoid it, then spring at your opponent (25)

>E. Energy shot to knock it off course

>F. Something else

>>C. Catch it (50)

>>C. Catch it (50)

>D. Roll back to avoid it, then spring at your opponent (25)

>>C. Catch it (50)

ROLL

Rolled 80 (1d100)

Rolled 31 (1d100)

BEYBLADE

Rolled 18 (1d100)

You reach up, catching the cane as it falls and hopping to your feet.

Your opponent is on you immediately, displaying proficiency at bare-handed combat as he attacks with a swift series of claw-strikes and punches.

Not one to pass up a potentially useful too, you use the cane to aid in your defense, blocking his strikes with it as you're forced back step by step.

As you're forced further back, you decide to attempt a counterattack, and sweep at your enemy's legs with the cane.

He jumps to avoid it, and you thrust it upward, aiming at his face, only to have him turn and catch it.

Smirking, the demon flings you off the cane and up into the air, twirling the object around before jumping up after you and attacking with it once again.

>A. Meet his attack with your own, and try to overpower him (70)

>B. Defend yourself until you land (80)

>C. Defend yourself long enough to use a Bear Shout (60)

>E. Defend long enough to use an energy shot (50)

>F. Wolf Fang Fist!

>G. Something else

>>B. Defend yourself until you land (80)

>tell him his gross monster penis is pretty
Seriously though
>E

>E. Defend long enough to use an energy shot (50)

Calling samefag.

>>E. Defend long enough to use an energy shot (50)

>>E. Defend long enough to use an energy shot (50)

ROOOOOLL

Rolled 82 (1d100)

Rolled 63 (1d100)

Rolled 97 (1d100)

Awww yiss

You need to find an opening for your own attack.

As the demon strikes at you with his cane, you put up your best defense, blocking with arms and legs alike as he rains blow after blow on you. The cane stings your skin with each strike, but you've taken much worse pain, so you endure, and get yourself ready to make your move.

The demon raises his cane for an extra powerful strike, leaving himself open as you place your palms on his chest and let a light blast of energy go.

He cries out in surprise as the attack sends him flying away from you, plummeting into the bed chamber of the Sleeping Princess, where he collapses and causes the curtains to fall.

You land on your feet, and watch as the demon picks himself up.

He doesn't say anything, but he gives you a hateful look, raising his left hand and clutching his wrist with his right. He stretches his left palm toward you, and crackling red ball of light begins to form.

>A. Dodge! (30)

>B. Stand your ground and try to block it

>C. Attempt to deflect it like you did against Tao

>D. Dodge and use an Energy Shot

>E. Dodge and Bear Shout (20)

>F. Dodge and Kamehameha (25)

>G. Something else

Whats the dc to backfire at him with the Kamehameha?

>Afterimage Kamehameha

>>F. Dodge and Kamehameha (25)

Do what now?

>>B. Stand your ground and try to block it

Fire the Kamehameha the instant he launches his attack to combine them back at him.

ROLL

Rolled 34 (1d100)

Rolled 68 (1d100)

Rolled 46 (1d100)

Rolled 16 (1d100)

Butts for luck

As the ball of light grows larger, you cup your hands at your side.

"Ka....me....." you begin.

The demon lets his attack go, and you rush out of the way, watching as it hits the ground, spreading over a large area and exploding.

"Ha....me...." you say as you land, and the demon prepares another blast.

"HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

You thrust your hands toward him, and unleash a colossal wave of bright blue light, which speed across the room toward your surprised foe.

The demon's attack fizzles out as he steps back, raising his hands to shield himself as the blast engulfs him before exploding in a flash of light.

When the smoke clears, you see that the stairway and the Princess's bedchamber have been reduced to rubble, but the demon himself is still standing, though he looks rather angry and his body is shaking.

"Wretched child," he growls. "You will not take my triumph from me."

As he begins to move toward you, Krillin strikes him from the side, landing a solid kick to his head before flipping back and dropping into a fighting stance.

"What?!" the demon snaps, looking in Krillin's direction.

Looking at Krillin, you can see that he's breathing a bit heavily, and has some scratches, but you can also see that the demons that went after Launch have all been defeated.

>A. Ask the demon who he is

>B. Tell him to let you leave with the Princess, and you'll let him live

>C. Ask what he wants the princess for

>D. Ask Krillin to help you attack him

>E. Get ready to defend from whatever the demon does next

>F. Something else

>>E. Get ready to defend from whatever the demon does next

>E. Get ready to defend from whatever the demon does next

>>C. Ask what he wants the princess for

>E, A

"Who are you, and why do you want the Princess?" you ask the demon, getting into a defensive stance.

"I an Lucifer, master of Devil's Castle," he answers. "And the Princess will help me in covering this world in darkness! Where did that girl take her?!"

"Don't worry, she's far away from here," Krillin says, chuckling confidently. "You'll never see her again."

"And you'll never see tomorrow!" Lucifer declares, holding his palm toward Krillin and preparing an attack.

Krillin readies himself, and when Lucifer fires his blast, he leaps out of the way, managing to avoid it.

Lucifer fires another, this time toward you, and you quickly move out of the way. The room shakes and flashes constantly illuminate the darkness as you and Krillin dodge each strike.

"Enough of this!" Lucifer shouts. "If you won't stand still, I'll just bring this whole castle down on top of us!"

He raises his hand toward the ceiling, readying another blast, when an explosion suddenly rocks the castle.

From above, soldiers drop down by parachute, and you can see airships flying above them.

"Begone!" Lucifer shouts, firing his attack.

The soldiers never had a chance, and the blast consumes them all, along with a few of the airships.

More come to replace them, however, and another explosion opens a large hole, which a larger airship passes through, landing not far from you, Krillin, and Lucifer.

It opens to reveal King Gurumes, who marches out of it with ground-shaking steps.

"W-what is that thing?!" Krillin stammers.

>A. Not good

>B. King Gurumes

>C. Offer to team up with Lucifer to beat the King

>D. Get ready to defend yourself

>E. Something else

>A. Not good
>E. Retreat with Krillin to watch the upcoming battle

>A. Not good
>>B. King Gurumes

>>E. Something else
Step back with krillin and let the two opposing forces fight

>A. Not good
>B. King Gurumes
>E. Something else
"Krillin we need to get away from here as far as possible, viewing distance possible."

>>A. Not good
>>B. King Gurumes
>>C. Offer to team up with Lucifer to beat the King

>B. King Gurumes

>E. Something else
Time to le tacticool retreat.

If Gurumes is here, we can go finish up business at his kingdom, liberate it from his army.

>Not utilizing "enemy of my enemy" tactic

>>B. King Gurumes

This is SOM, they will team up against us.

They will fuse and become pic related.

"Not good," you tell Krillin. "That's King Gurumes."

"THAT'S King Gurumes?" your friend asks in disbelief.

"We need to get as far away as possible...well, as far away as we can while being able to see the fight," you tell your friend.

The two of you turn and retreat, making your way toward the hallway you came from. You stop at the beginning of the hallway, turning and watching what happens.

"Where is the Sleeping Princess?" Gurumes demands, lumbering toward Lucifer.

"Not here," the count answers, holding his hand toward the king. "Now begone!"

He fires a red ball of light at Gurumes, who does nothing to try and avoid it. The blast hits, expanding and exploding against Gurumes.

The King grunts in pain, and the explosion pushes him back a few inches, but he looks a lot more irritated than he does hurt.

"KILL HIM!" Gurumes orders. "AND FIND ME THE PRINCESS!"

Soldiers open-fire, but Lucifer quickly reaches them and takes them apart in short order with a few swift strikes.

The count turns around to find Gurumes towering over him, and jumps out of the way as the king throws a mighty punch to try and squash him flat.

"You look like of us," Lucifer comments as he lands. "But I wasn't aware of any other kingdoms ruled by demons, at least not in this realm."

"I am no demon!" Gurumes declares angrily. "This is a curse, and I need the Princess to break it!"

"A curse?" Lucifer asks curiously. "Fascinating. What sort of curse?"

"Blood Rubies," Gurumes answers. "They turned into this...thing!"

Lucifer chuckles, then throws back his head in laughter. "Blood Rubies?"

"What's so funny?" Gurumes demands.

Lucifer laughs, looking the king in the eye. "I'm just so happy with this news. It's been a long day."

The count's eyes glow, and Gurumes begins to tremble, a bright glow seeming to come from his stomach.

"What's happening?" Gurumes asks, clutching his stomach in pain.

>Continued

Making a loooooooolooooooot of le assumings there, friendoamigo.

"Do you know what the Blood Rubies are?" Lucifer asks as the king trembles with pain. "Why they are cursed? They are made from the blood of demons. Specifically, my blood, and the blood of my servants. I created long ago, and planned to use them to transform mankind into demons. But the one they called Kami hid them away, and I was soon trapped here."

Gurumes stumbles back, crushing one of his soldiers.

"But now, you've found them," Lucifer tells him with a laugh. "And my plans can begin again. Good thing, too, as I seem to be short an army."

"You're kidding!" Gurumes shouts. "I'm a King! I won't serve anyone, especially not a vile creature like you!"

"That's the beauty of it," Lucifer tells him. "Afflicted by the curse, you have no choice but to obey my commands. And a powerful creature like you will make a fine servant."

>A. Take Krillin and run

>B. Attack Lucifer with Krillin

>C. Something else

>A, see if Korin knows who Kami is

>A. Take Krillin and run
That sure is an early introduction to kami

>C. Find a way to bring the fucking castle down on these two.

>>A. Take Krillin and run
Well this isn't good