Exterminators

What makes them so popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Hua_Yuan_Exterminators
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you mean right-wing death squads in general or something more specific.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Hua_Yuan_Exterminators

Fluoro, meth, rave parties, and a general we like to bring the party while we bring the storm to the enemies of the emperor.

>right-wing death squads
That's a great idea for an Imperial Guard regiment.

... Isn't that the whole idea behind the IG?

They're not paramilitary enough.

Where did we get Right wing death squads from?

What makes IG right wing?

I dont think anything about 40k is particularly right wing.

The Exterminators in particular

A regiment that is led by the Inquisiton that boasts an all Storm Trooper infantry and some few elite power armor wielding commanders.
The Inquisitorial 1st Exterminators has the burden of fulfilling the grim task of preparing a planet for exterminatus.

The Imperium itself is kinda facist.

The Imperium is a theocratic insanity that applies, misuses and forgets roughly everything from human history, from human sacrifices to Net-based consciousness.

Whatever floats yer boat, I guess.

they look fucking cool?

YOU FUCKING RETARDS FREERUNNING GOT GOOGLE TRANSLATED TO

"PEDESTRIAN (USAGE) IS FREE (OF CHARGE)"

source: am yellow can confirm

I was thinking a guerrilla regiment under control by the inquisition. Work like much more violent acolyte cells, for overthrowing people they don't like and keeping the repressive regime repressive. Heavy Central/South American theme to them as well, of course.

As one of the original creators I can say you're full of shit, I asked my local Chinese takeout delivery boy to check it AND my tattooist.

He said it looked super cool.

Also I got a tattoo of this kanji: 屌

It says rooster, because I was born in the year of the rooster.

Then what's the proper translation?

Literally Free Running.

Vesides, I think having bastardized chinese is very GW. Any other flaws youve seen?

Actually guerilla guardsmen sounds better. Though the point of what I said of exterminatus is that there job is too make sure it is as effective as possible.
Sabotage space ports, destroy any anti space craft weapons that can harm the exterminatus, kill key personal that may flee or that the death would cause infighting (for orks who would then all die), extracting key personal or capturing them before they die.

He is a troll, according to my Asian friend Annyong that definitely means free running

Perhaps Freerunning doesn't actually translate directly to Cantonese?

Because it pushes all the shitty Veeky Forums OC buttons
>weaboo shit
>potentially Mary Sue/special snowflake (Xenos drugs, they the best urban fighters, etc)
>their theme is blatantly stuffed into everything
>at the same time has a shitload of other references in it
>some magical realm in it (of course they fought with SoB and of course one of their regiments is an all female ex-con one)
I think the only thing missing is cramming in stuff that is unique to non-IG 40k factions

Where I'm from, its pheonetically tanslated.

跑酷 I think, tho I've never written the characters before and more often than not, traceurs just use english. Tho I'm not from the south I guess.

It sounds like Parkour (Păo Kù) and it transliterates to (to) Run/Cool

Sounds like a great time. 1st Inquisitorial Exterminators here I come.
Damn you Hua Yuan for taking that name

It seems more likely that Hong Kong would use English, as I believe the language is fairly prevalent there (That's what you get for being a trading hub I suppose). In all likelyhood, I would see it being written in English as well, considering how obtuse the Cantonese alphabet is.

Then again, I only know Eurolanguages, so I could be completely wrong here. I'm just speculating.

That doesnt sound nearly as fun

>It says rooster, because I was born in the year of the rooster.
Oh? I figured it's just because you're a cock.

40k players tend to be anti social retards

As an original creator, It caught on because we cranked out a bunch content in the first week. The drawfags got us started so I shit out a bunch of writefaggotry to keep pace. desu senpai once we got enough existing lore on paper momentum carried us through

Have you seen the page lately?

not really, Is it good or bad? I was only on for the 20 or so initial threads and some early wiki editing

Oh come on, taking a reasonably good idea and driving it, top speed into the ground is an ancient Veeky Forums tradition!

I just checked the page. It's a little cleaned up but basically how I left it. In fairness I wrote about 85% of the writefaggotry and and songs and shit so whatever. My stuff has been edited a bit but I don't mind.

except razor girls were a bit silly, that wasn't mine, gotta let Abrites user have a bit of fun though. We were trying to channel 2nd Ed. Rogue trader anyway at first.

Oh shit an Exterminators thread

How about we make a Navy Seals or Korean UDT regiment next

how have the Exterminators been in my absence Arbites?

I fucked off back to /k/ where I belong after people started trying to do another Veeky Forums sector

Nothing's really happened, but you either love em or hate em it seems. I have been spiffing up the regiment page.

Since you're a /k/ommando you might want to give the Exterminator page a looksie, tell me what you think

It's a bit cleaned up that's all. What are "Exterminatus Companies?"

That's just because you're a dick.

Though that word is usually used to mean "fuck", both the action itself and as in "Fuck!"

>tfw a good chunk of Cantonese swear words mean penis, fucking,or both

Didn't expect the OP pic to show up on the catalog once more,might as well drop that tibit just like back then

Hmm,it wasn't really all that popular back home I think (at least I don't recall it being a fad? Could be wrong though, my memory gets fuzzy at times)

Likewise, the parkour association in HK calls it 飛躍道 (quite literally flying-leap road) which managed to sound even more boring than 跑酷.Good job,lads.)

Well since we're all here.

Some ideas that came up late in the threads and others I've had recently;

>Exterminatus Companies are the ugly ducklings of the exterminator world, more maligned then the Xenon-boys of Infantry companies and the scum of penal regiments. These units are held in reserve until command deems an AO too unstable to hold or operate in, or in the case of Tyranid infestation, when the AO has been lost to the devourer. Exterminatus Companies will cleanse whole habblocks with flame, with disease, with foul gasses; the Exterminatus companies finely tool their weapons of genocide to purify whole swathes of a hive if necessary, colateral and freindly fire be damned.

>Kaihonium is an Oxygen based compound, its various colours being determined from the attached noble gas, thus giving it its volatile properties but also increasing it ulitilty without it being a Superspecul element

>Noble house creation table

>Go more into the heretical houses with the "mysterious figure" being a clear allusion to that guy from The Warriors. You know the one

sounds like heresy era destroyer marines. Like exactly like them. It's still a cool idea

I drew this picture.