KMD solves the kitty clog, and has true DEX

Komodo stands to wreck ETH and blows litecoin out of the water with Atomic swaps. If you're not onboard on this dip, don't bitch later

Other urls found in this thread:

komodoplatform.com/
github.com/SuperNETorg/komodo/wiki/JUMBLR-Whitepaper
komodo.ocloud.de/index.php/s/lwdiBny0IkH3vxa
komodo.ocloud.de/index.php/s/xAygy0RlNWGHEMy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proof is in the pudding

Why the dump?

holy fuck, the ethereum markets at road warrior levels already because of cats?
this is fucking awesome.

You're comparing apples to piles of shit.
Komodo Platform is real tech.
Ethereum is piles of shit.

Coming soon.

I can see Komodo making a run similar to what ethereum has done

komodoplatform.com/

Shitcoin

Isn't the dev known for abandoning projects?

>Although Bitcoin provides countless advantages, privacy is not one of them. For a long time, users have had to trust centralized mixers with their coins and pay steep fees in order to protect their privacy with a system that isn’t very efficient to begin with. (...) However, with the launch of Komodo , the first Delayed-Proof-of-Work cryptocurrency with zero knowledge properties, the tools needed to build an efficient and decentralized mixing service for Bitcoin have now become available. This is exactly what the SuperNET team built. This mixer is called Jumblr and it’s more like a decentralized anonymizer that can be accessed through the Komodo wallet. Jumblr leverages Komodo’s anonymous features to provide a service that is much more efficient than its centralized counterparts and does not require the users to trust any entity with their coins. So, how does it work? Jumblr starts by taking your Bitcoins and exchanging them for Komodo through an atomic cross-blockchain swap. Once the BTC has been exchanged for KMD, an anonymous transaction (protected by zero knowledge proofs) is made. This transaction will cut off any links to the BTC that came into Jumblr. Now, KMD is exchanged back into BTC through the same atomic cross-blockchain swap method. This process is automated and doesn’t required a third-party entity to hold any funds. Since the process involves BTC being exchanged for KMD, it’s impossible to trace where that KMD goes on the Bitcoin blockchain and even if you examine the Komodo blockchain afterwards, anonymous transactions are protected by zk-snarks and cannot be viewed by anyone else. Not only is Jumblr completely untraceable, it is also cheaper. The average fee for a Jumblr transaction is 0.3%, which is only a fraction of what a Bitcoin mixer usually charges.

WHAT ETHEREUM DOES FOR MY PRIVACY???

Nope. He didn't abandon shit. If you invested in his former project, and followed the news, you'd have now KMD instead of old assets. January 15 is last day to make the swap.

Hardly

Less blurry please

KMD platform will solve kitties issue with ease.

I got you senpai

I'm aware of what sybil and timing attacks are, but what is a mantissa/knapsack attack?

>Knapsack attack is somewhat similar to the timing attack, but as applied to amounts.

github.com/SuperNETorg/komodo/wiki/JUMBLR-Whitepaper

Recent releases!
BarterDEX Whitepaper: komodo.ocloud.de/index.php/s/lwdiBny0IkH3vxa
Jumblr Whitepaper: komodo.ocloud.de/index.php/s/xAygy0RlNWGHEMy

Literally both projects jl777 started on NXT platform. NXT screwed with him, so he took his projects and built his own blockchain!

With blackjack! And hookers! Forget the blockchain... (joking, for those unfamiliar with Futurama)

Finally, someone talking about this. KMD is a good coin, which is currently undervalued. I recommend that anyone looking for secure profits to buy as much as they can.

not cats, cat drawings.

The coin is also the gateway to the barterdex. The exchange that will change everything. No AML, No KYC. No Centralized Honeypot of BTC. Wallet to wallet swaps. No proxy token. This is truly revolutionary. Get in before it explodes.

>pic related