TTS Special 1

youtube.com/watch?v=UHNJUgat2i8

In the first episode of this brand new show about Deranged Inquisitorial Nonsense...everyone gets thoroughly hammered.

>That "Yay!" when the Ordo Xenos said they were gonna kill genestealers.

>Lion for life, dogfucker
>That gasp

>That copypasta rage from Russ
I just want that in webm form.

>"Ordo Draigo! We will provide the hams!"
Why were there so many versions of Kaldor?

A wizard never reveals his secrets.

I want a gif or webm of the [MENACING] booze.

>"I AM ONE!"
Dammit Draigo, you are not a sun, you are just a ball of glowing-mary sue-sparklefart-bullshit.

>there are suns in the warp?
>I AM ONE!

my sides they have joined klador draigo in the warp.

>"Are you a geanstealer?"
>"No/Yes."
>"IKNEWIT!"
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAA, NOTTHEFACE/YESTHEFACE!"

I want a webum of the head pops

Leman Russ "NEEERD" killed me.

bump

>Survival rates have increased by at least two wolves!

SSSSÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅSSSS

ya accent's weird, and fulla waffles.

Hello good friends.

I have come once more from the shadows to make these silly meme crops.

Post timestamps of bits you want cropped. I'll be watching and rewatching the episode in the meantime.

Can you possibly do Skarbrands rant? from 6:37 to 6:54

Russ's copypasta

On it

Awesome!

Russ's "insult" to the SoBs was like the opposite of funny. Not even clever, just the kind of thing a friendless autist would say to sound "mature"

That was kind of the point.

Speaking from experience, are you?

I tutored at a downs school to get enough community service for my scholarships, yes. The thing is, if you say " that's the point," then the point was to be unfunny and boring? That's not a defense of shit.

>The thing is, if you say " that's the point," then the point was to be unfunny and boring?
No the point is that Russ is in no way, shape or form a people person. The guy spends most of his time getting completely splattered (It's like getting hammered, but harder and messier) on raw chaos and yelling about how he wants to fuck wolves, of course he's not gonna know how to talk to real people.

This is more than not a people person. This is actually not understanding how others might react to what you are saying. That's a sign most common among autists

Here's Skarbrand

How can one marine be so based?

And here's the RussPasta

This took a while because i kept having to resize the damned thing due to all that dank text.

Fair point, Russ's ability to gauge reactions is roughly the same as my ability to play tennis, in other words, shit.

good golly this episode is packed full of potential.

Can you do one for the Ordo Draigo? Or maybe the comments Russ makes about the Inquistors chances of surviving the warp?

Yeh can do

And which Russ bits did you want or did you want a big mega crop of all his comments?

Big mega crop please.

And my fucking power just went out.

Goddammit. Fucking Thunderstorms.

No idea how long it'll be down for sorry my dudes.

Oh fuck arse. Well, I suppose until then I'll just wait off a gif of Epidemus getting spuds thrown at him.

I thought it was soap?

It looked like spuds to me. But I could be entirely wrong.

Well it makes more sense to me to pelt a servant of Nurgle with soap than with potatoes.

Was it supposed to make sense though? The whole ep was mostly just "random" shit

can i get that bit of russ telling the daemon slayers they are same as spoiled rich childeren 1:34 to 1:37

i need this as a webm now

The soap even says "soap" on it

Ah, Soap-brand potatoes, just like mom would buy

Life is hard in the Imperium. Even the potatoes taste like soap.

BUMB

how lucky nag til we know wtf Magnus is up to

>"BLUE BALLS?!?!?!"
>explosion of jizz

Holy Emperor, I can't stop replaying the whole scene.

Damned corgi-father...

BASED AS FUCK DA EDITION!!!

Warpstorms are attempting to stop the memefather! We must not allow it!!!!

Are you implying that russ is not an autist?

Poor Mayor Brimstone did nothing wrong.