RIP NEO

RIP NEO

Kek
That's what you get for believing in chink coins
Rust in pieces Neo marines

goddamn, glad i sold this complete piece of shit coin during that last pump...still lost quite a bit of BTC on it due to that stupid RPX ico (another failed shitcoin). i got chinked pretty hard.

WAAAAA I THOUGHT THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT WAS APPROVING IT

Neo will rule them all just wait and see what happens in the upcoming weeks with all the tech which is unleashing

When I see threads like these I always buy

It's only down like 13%? There much worse off coins today.

Lost over half of my total BTC because of this shit coin and I'm still holding the fucking bags. At least I'm still 60%+ or so in USD but it hurts when I think about how much more I'd have by just keeping it as BTC from the start. I can't do anything more at this point other than holding to the moon.

This is good for your personal grow (personality-wise) if you get over it
You need to get rid of your emotions when dealing with money

If that makes you feel better NEO is heavily manipulated

It will moon again

When ontology comes out, both will go to jupiter

I shouldn't even be mad, 60% profit in like 5 months with zero work is obviously good no matter what the alternative profit would have been. But easier said than done.

>if you get over it

yeah, if only, if only...

What's wrong with this coin?

t. bagholder

Nothing it just relies heavily on china news to get pumped as it's been branded as the chinese ethereum
It's pretty irrational but it's been working very well for traders

300x since spring.
Stable around ~$30 despite no news or hype since early fall.
What are you talking about my guy?

There is nothing wrong with NEO, there is something wrong with the markets though, that being heavy manipulation and countless amateurs

When NEO drops huge sell walls get put up with hundreds to thousands of NEO. It's a percect method to scare people to get more cheap

Time to buy

Or just keep buying shit at ATH instead

60 % fiat profit for the last 5 months is really bad though...
I dont wanna be an asshole, but I started 6 months ago and made over 1100 % percent profit and am still pissed about it that I didnt make more, cause if I just held my fucking BTC when it was at 4000 USD I would have made easily 2000% profit...

Then go and buy digibyte moron

If you can't tell the difference between coins like neo and coins like dgb, you aren't gonna make it

I mean in normie, if most people were told to lock down a sum of money for 5 months and get 60% profit no one would say no. It's just shit when it comes to cryptos since you can easily make so much money if you're not shit like me.

theres literally 0 reason for this to drop like this

buy more, its going to go back up

FUCK < Insert Coin >! ALWAYS DROPPING AND SHIT

I was just thinking that. FUD=buy. Coinone exchange tomorrow boys?
See the post above yours.

>Tfw Chinese government quoted that BTC will "Fail"

>TFW Chinese govt will control NEO to destroy BTC and it will skyrocktet to the moon

>TFW

>Meanwhile in China

Shots fired.

There is no difference bro, both are shitcoins.

>tfw you bought 200 @18$
comfy to be honest lads

Seems like a great moment to buy neo

this. FUD is almost always followed by a pump.

>tfw sold months ago at 1M sats
>neotards called me a retard

lmao neotards deserve this

>bought at $25 during last month's dip
>it was 450k sats

fuck this shit, up in FIAT but down in BTC. i don't care about shekelstein money, i want more bitcoin reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you're lucky. i'm down in fiat AND btc because of this coin.

You can be down in both if you're patient enough

can't*

i bought at 3300($38) yesterday. it's now 2570($34.6). i haven't sold yet so the loss isn't realized.

Leaving aside BTC and Ethereum assuming they don't fix scalability till end of 2018, Monero and Ethereum got the best tech.

>Leaving aside BTC and Ethereum
>Leaving aside Ethereum
>Monero and Ethereum got the best tech
>Ethereum got the best tech
wut