Nice Imperium you got there

Nice Imperium you got there.
It's be a real shame if something happened to it.

If this fucker was smothered in the cradle, would the Horusy be averted entirely?

You'd be excused for thinking him to be the true villain of the series

The Emperor, when reuniting with some of his children, purposely fucked them over because he was an impatient bastard. There would have been upheaval eventually, but it happened at exactly the wrong time as Magnus tripped over his own feet and fucked everything up beyond repair completely by accident.

Don't talk to me or my sons ever again.

Didn't Magnus only make his disastrous attempt to call long distance because everything was kicking off?

Yeah, but if it had only been, say Angrin, Monty, Pert and Haunter,rather than also pulling in Lorgar Horus and Peacock simply due to Erabus being a chode, then Magnymagic might not have been so desperate to send his little email

>tripped over his own feet
>not shoved into oblivion by a chaos God who wants to watch half the galaxy burn.

We don't need chaos apologists, were on the side of right here.

Nice face you have there
It'd be a real shame if you gave me lip after fucking up and something were to happen to it

It's been 10,000 years. If you were still a threat, you'd have done something by now.

Nice impenetrable armour you have there. It'd be a shame if someone were to put a crack in it.

>being sundered at 50% for 10,000 years
>not understanding that was the goal, a balanced war where no side could win and both sides die
Only the emprerors lapdog could be this stupid, while you sit lay down and rollover for your biscuit, I'll be enjoying my immortality in a eternal battleground

/thread

>children

Friendly reminder that the Primarchs were all recovered as adults and that their personal peccadillos manifested after they were all also highly-trained military leaders with centuries of campaign experience. The Black Library/ tumblrina Bad Dad meme has had its 15min. Please let it die.

TIA

Chat shit, get banged so hard that all your children feel it.

Nah, Horus would've met someone similar sooner or later. He was too receptible.

Why aren't you a Daemon Prince yet?

SÅÅÅÅÅÅS

You have to actually do things once and awhile to qualify for apotheosis

Someone head down to the local soup kitchen an ask the nearest Salamander for some ointment cause Lorgar's gonna need it after that sick burn

That's Erebus

>Soup kitchen

Nice touch.

Every time I see Erebus I cannot help but remember the fact that if Loken (or any other member of the Mournival for that matter, Abaddon hated Erebus, since he hated everybody that wasn't Horus) would put a sword in his guts the whole would end before it even begun.