CYOA General: Bored shitposting until the Americans wake up-edition

Last thread, The pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/KFyk2/embed#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Big Game Hunter(Rank 2 Hook, Rank 2 Earth Belt)
Non Classic Element(Mana, 28)
Rank 3 Magic(17)
Regen3(12)
Sentient Sympathy (9)
Precision 2(4)
Endurance 1(2)
Beast Eye 1(1)
Improved Lung 1 (0)

Companion (Babe)
Ancient Dragon (10)

Equips(30)

Mythril Armor (20)

Dual Machine Pistols + Rank 1-4 Ranged Weapons(1)
Stealth Satchel(0)

Challenges(Mega Yandere)

Why burgers have the right to sleep?! They should be banned from ever leaving their pc

wtf is wrong with you people that you can't save a cyoa with its original name.

because that takes effort

Oh come on, why is mega yandere locked for legend!

Maybe because otherwise there wouldn't be any problem with having the both of you in the same city or whatever (since only Legendaries are assigned in the one-per-city manner).

Anyone who's too stupid to save a cyoa with the original name, assuming the creator gave it one, doesn't deserve cyoas.

problem is that you can't pick waifu seeker as legend and can't pick mega yandere as non-legend

If you want the mega yandere, why would you go around seeking monstergirls to waifu?

it's not about an end result, it's about a journey through the wooooorld

just gonna make it easy and post that here.

How are you this triggered because someone posts an image with numbers for the name instead of the titel?
I have a Veeky Forums extension that changes the name of files on its own, and I can't be asked to figure out how to change it.

Nothing's stopping you from going rogue as a legend, with or without mega yandere. Heck, the text for MA even states that she'd like to run away with you.

Bad day. Taking it out on the stupid.

because it's not right specialization, my autism stops me from going that way when I can't pick Waifu seeker

I don't see how I'm stupid for using an extension and not being bothered to figure out the settings.
There are better ways to let out anger.

This could use a total cost by individual ranks for easier counting

I'm terrible at math, would a double rank 3 weight belt cost 9?

You have to buy rank 1 to unlock rank 2
Think of them as tech trees if you will

It'd cost 8 by my calculations (3 points for ranks 1 and 2 combined, 3 * 1.5 = 4.5 -> 5 points for double rank 3)

Oh yeah, I didn't even consider buying the previous ranks

>double
I am retarded
I think it's 11?

How did you get 11?

You're purchasing rank 3 twice - once with a single element, once with double. From what I read, that's not how it works.

archbeld, if you're reading this: have you considered allowing us to add stats to races other than our own with Blessing Of the People? Most importantly have you considered allowing us to add stats above level 0, if they 1) become hostile immediately; 2) one cannot gain the racial bonuses if one shapeshifts into them, and 3) one cannot select them as a starting race? I'd like to give Dragons level 2-3 in all the options just for a start.

>Methods!Dumbledore as a companion/mentor
I like that. Would he keep his knowledge of prophesies?

>Repost+comp
Why?

Done.

Second one from the left.

>Exterminator
Being an epic legend and take down big monsters is nice and cool but someone needs to solve smaller problems too.

>Powers
>Precision 1
>Improved Lung 1
>Beast Eye 1

Going for the "weak but crafty" type here.

>Companions
>Good Dog 1
All-around useful
>Horse 0
Even if I'm going to just stay in one city, moving around fast is what i would want.

>Gear
>The Hook Rank 1
Tethering speed is slow, but that doesn't mean I can't pull with my hands. Even then, there're lot of possible uses.
>Light Armour Default
>Melee weapon Rank 1
>Ranged Weapon Rank 1
Tempted to forgo melee weapon and get ranged for free to pump more points into Hook, but I don't want to limit myself to ranged-only.
>Stealth Pouch - Rank 1
Even better since this don't affect me

>Challenges
>The Gang (tokens used to buy Stealth Satchel)
What I'm seeing here is a gang of Vermin led by a single Monster. Depending on whether they prefer to move around or camp in one place, I'll need tor esort to either baiting tactics, picking them off one by one, or hit-and-run style attacks, luring them into traps as I retreat. Depending on numbers, can take long time. The boss I'll have to either kite with ranged weapons or weaken with traps before finishing off.

>Cult
Going in Sam Fisher style. Scout out retreate route beforehands, trap it. Make as little noise as possible, avoid contact if neccesary, sneak up to as close as I can get - then either grab the thing and sneak out before anyone notices, if not possible - drop smokescreen/toxins, grab the thing and leg it. Fortunately I have advantage in when fighting in smoked/gas environments, so if I can use them before they get a jump on me I'm sure I can take several of the cultist at once (but not much)
>reads what I'm actually grabbing
Well... hopefully she knows how to keep quiet. At least she won't be heavy to carry.
>Reads what that actually does.
I'll take it.

Wojak

Pepe

So you anons want to be smart?
And you want to be happy?

>And you want to be happy?
No, I want to stop procrastinating.

Where is mystery sword?

>you have twenty points to design your hex
>high tech costs nothing
>restricting tech costs 5 points
It doesn't make sense, but I'm not complaining.
>Sufficiently advanced tech
>Psionics
>monolith 3
And holy shit why is everyone furries.

Can I ask the aliens why they picked furries to rule a continent?

which part of the world do you choose?

Anyone bored enough to familiarize me with TGWP!Keter, and why he would be a good choice for a wise and benevolent companion?

I'm awake! *coffee in hand*

'acheld', first. "The AC unit was HELD in place by the window." I only correct your spelling because sometimes I do a page search for my name; it doesn't bother me if you misspell it, but I may be more likely to miss your post.

Second, you can already use Blessing of the People to add stats to any neutral race on the planet, so I assume you are talking about the hostile races? The thing is that seems needlessly complicated. Dragons are already crazy powerful; I didn't spell out their specific stats, but you can assign them any power level short of worldbreaking that you like. I can put in a general "Upgrade dragons to world-breaking" option, if you would want it? Vampires and werewolves are already beyond what Blessing of the People can grant, and inherit any base abilities of the neutral species they are born from. Giants are already super tough, super strong, and require less food than they properly should.

Let me put it this way: if you want to interpret any of the (non-vampire, non-werewolf) hostile races as having one or more of the minor blessings possible from Blessings of the People, you're more than welcome to do so without needing to pay for it. It won't get you more negative balance, though.

I don't see why not. It's not as if that knowledge is going to be particularly useful in this new world; it might give him a bit of an edge in interpreting divination magic, at best.

>And you want to be happy?
I don't want to be tired.

I'll take the first one. Waking up with energy would solve a good amount of my problems.

Gimme the Wotjak

>Eye Candy +5
>Cosplay +2
>Sexual Harassment +4
Will use "Reset Time" if any particular day is too bad.
>Accomplice +3
Assuming that this doesn't involve actually helping him to rape people. This will all be done in my "Eye Candy" body, so any 'reputation' I have will be left with that body. Plus, invisibility.
>Experimentation +4
>Master's Will +2
Using Invisibility to spy on women regularly doesn't seem too hard.

20 points

>1 Illusion
Incredibly good for such a cheap choice; will be using this liberally on myself to make my time with the wizard more bearable.
>2 Transform Human
Eternal youth for me and anyone else I want? Obvious choice.
>3 Heal
That much closer to actual immortality.
>2 Grow
I love violating thermodynamics. This can be creatively used to rid the world of resource limitations for many high demand elements, for example. Obviously can be used to make tons of cash as well, through gold, or other valuable substances.
>4 Reset Time
Another step toward true immortality; use it if I find myself in a life-threatening situation.
>2 Invisibility
So much utility.
>2 Flight
Combined with invisibility, this makes where I can safely go boundless.
>3 Enchantment
Rings that give flight/invisibility that I can give to friends, family, loved ones? Yes please.
>1 Magic Missile
I had a point left, and this seems reasonably useful for self defense and for lighting.

>Power Level: Legend (x10)

>Specialization: Dragoon (Free Rank 1 Precision, Rank 2 Air Belt)

>Powers (30)
Precision Rank 2 (26)
Magic Rank 3 (15)
Non-Classic Element: Explosions (13)
Regeneration Rank 1 (12)
Endurance Rank 3 (2)
Improved Lung Rank 1 (1)
Beast Eye Rank 1 (0)

>Companions (5)
Raven (5)

>Equipment (20 + 5 = 25)
Rank 3 Air Belt (22)
Rank 4 Ranged Weapon (12)
Semi-Auto/Revolver Gun: High Powered Sniper Rifle (6)
Light Armor: Nemean Robe (0)

>Challenges
Mega Yandere

I'm a legend specializing in aerial combat and extremely high-altitude bombing, both precision and indiscriminate. I harness the magical power of explosions to both destroy any and all monsters within range, as well as propel myself through the air at ludicrous speeds like a jet. Hopefully I can convince the government to let two legends stay in the same city, maybe by relocating us to the most dangerous location or something. If I'm forced to run away with the yandere, then I'll begin a non-stop, high-speed, high altitude bombing run on every single human settlement, never stopping in one place long enough to prepare defenses or catch me even at such high altitudes. Hopefully the government can see reason though.

New Arrival (free)
Male, Human, 17.
Beacon Academy(Vale), I will go to the biggest hotspot for fighting.
Semblance: Unstoppable.
Gifts: Memory(-20), Strength(-20), Agility(-20), Energy(-20), Intelligence(-10), Ferocity(-10). Ultimate combination of gifts.
Equipment: Melee will be a battle ax with Dust mod(-150) pic related, and a Variable weapon that is a Riot Shotgun that turns into a broadsword, with Dust mod pic also slightly related. Total cost(-600).
Items and Gear: Armor like pic as well(-100), the Scroll for free, Parachute and Grappling Hook(-150), Wilderness Gear(-50), Dust Charges(-50), Rebreather(-50).
I am a berserker for hire, and I want a good hunt. Shock and Awe line breaker. Can learn other job requirements quickly, also a general education.

First one, for sure. "wake up full of energy" and "always feel good being productive"... so useful. Others I have much less need for, or already have large chunks of.

What is the best way to post some writefaggotry in connection to a build? Pastebin? 6700+ words.

PERVY WIZARD: START (2 SP)

Favors first, gotta earn disposable income
>Master's Will (4 SP)
>Accomplice (7 SP)

Alright let's get spending
>Charm (3 SP Remain)
>Flight (1 SP Remain)
>Magic Missile (0 SP Remain)

Well that was way too fucking quick.
I'm not gonna Be The Little Girl because fuck that noise.
3/10 CYOA.

yeah that or 4 consecutive posts

I couldnt post normally, 2000 characters per post and the story is 38 000 characters.

I'll take the furthest one to the right. Cucking a girl is my fetish and I can't wait to taunt her while she's crying, knowing that she'll never actually leave.

it's for Traveller, isn't it?
And I want you to post it normally. I want you to make 19, consecutive posts with your writing.

>Favors
Eye Candy (7)
Cosplay (9)
Sexual Harassment (13)
Accomplice (16)
Masters Will (18)

>Spells
Transform Human (16)
Transform Inhuman (14)
Reset Time (10)
Pause Time (6)
Flight (4)
Charm (0)

This one is easy if you have the right fetishes... I'm not quite ready to sign away my consent to an old perv, but I'm perfectly happy to let him watch me be pervy otherwise - it's not like that's not what I'd want to use my powers for anyway...

>tfw
>You're make a build for a CYOA that you made
>and you desperately want more points.

Haha. Is it the one which complements your dangerous as fuck Myth&Wonder build?

START: (2)
>Eye Candy (7)
>Cosplay (9)
>Sexual Harassment (13)
>Accomplice (16)
>Experimentation (20)
>Master's Will (22)

>Heat Shield (21)
>Illusion (20)
>Transform Human (18)
>Magic Missile (17)
>Heal (14)
>Shrink (12)
>Grow (10)
>Creation (7)
>Wizard Strength (4)
>Summon Property (3)
>Dance Magic (0)

I might be willing to go pretty far for magic powers, but like hell am I going to sleep with another man for 30 years. Or at all, really. Likewise, the Secret Project some really bothersome, and I don't know if I want to deal with the aftermath. Though there are some mad tempting options.

I honestly don't know what would be best to command with Creation, but Dance Magic assures me that I have some good magic at my side no matter what. Hell, even air or fire couldn't be that bad. Probably either wind or water. It's a shame I can't have flight, but I can always Iceman it, I suppose? Especially with super strength jumps. And Growth, that's also helpful.

Did that Urban Fantasy thing ever get made? I remember seeing constant progress pics a few weeks ago.

Quiet had to go away for a while for some reason.

Yeah... I think I've just about got something that will satisfy me, though.

user it's a cute build and whatnot, but there's no need to spam it five threads in a row.

>Races(Neut)
Neanderthal x Neanderthal acceptance (1)
Sylvans x Alliance x Zealous (-2)

>Races(Neut/Pos)
Fairies(Flitters, but will re-skin in another post) x Big (-13)
Centauric Tribes x Spirit Of The Beast x Allies Of The Beast (-15, chosen after sky skimmers)
Giants(Peaceful, -19)

>Races(Neut/Hos)
Stonefolk x Greedy x Alliance (-5)
Ugrish x Warlords (-12)
Sky Skimmers x Winds @ Their Call x Alliance (-18)
Seafolk(Homoflorensis re-skinned) x Seasingers (-19, after Centaurs)
Taki(scroll down for Other Than Human +1, -21)
Dragons(many great but not as many as before, -25)

None of the races are compatible with each other which the exception of Neanderthals and humans.I also wanted to add Alliance to each section but empires can be built with blood and sweat as easily as milk and honey. So many points in the red. I just want a magical dystopia. These are the end times!

Other Than Human (Fairies, -18)

Minor Magic Of The People (Just Fairies, Enchanting, Innate-Rare)

Quiet was honor-killed by her family.

I like using the pic. sue me.

NOOOOOO

oh also quietcyoa here:
imgur.com/a/KFyk2/embed#0

That's a shame, I was looking forward to it.
Thanks for letting me know.

achbeld, if I choose not to buy a magic here can I still buy it in AlteringHistory? What does it mean if I do, say, [Minor Magic Of The People (Just Fairies, Enchanting, Innate-Rare, Major)]

Would just I have major magic or would every lucky fairy have it too? What if I buy it twice? Would I then spend +3 x 2? or -3 x 2?

>What if I buy it twice? Would I then spend +3 x 2? or -3 x 2?
What if I buy two "levels" *.

>achbeld
There's no B in "acheld".

true but it varies
last night for instance there was a big D in acheld

reee.

>true but it varies
Only if he changes names for some reason and typoes it when changing back.
>last night for instance there was a big D in acheld
There's always a D in "acheld", but from what I've seen it has never been big.

Love
/d/
Eternal Youth
Waifu

Shut the fuck up.

Soul
Veeky Forums
Eternal Youth
Demigod
World peace, fun tabletop, immune to age and semi-godly? Sweet deal.

As soon as you get it right.
There's only one A in "acheld".

I'm not sure I understand your numbers. Neanderthal x Neanderthal Acceptance should be -1. So, then, -4 after the Sylvans. And how you got from that to -13 for the Fairies, I'm not sure.

The ideas look cool, though.

Yes. Buying magic for the world in WorldOfMythAndWonder makes it cheaper to buy it in AlteringHistory, but if you want to be the only source of magic of that kind, then you can always buy it in AlteringHistory, regardless of whether you bought it in WorldOfMythAndWonder.

That would mean that 1 in 10,000 Fairies was born with the ability to use major enchanting magic. Assuming that you are a fairy, the cost for that would be:

(+2 for Innate-Rare, +2 for Just Fairies) x2 = +8. The x2 is to make it major.

As it specifies in the WoMaW, this does not guarantee that YOU will be one of the lucky ones, but it does let you buy that magic in AlteringHistory at a cheaper cost.

>picking love and waifu
Love is a wasted choice, unless you don't actually love your waifu.

I prefer this version because it lets your waifu be immortal, too.

dlc update when?
also your cyoa is pretty cool so congrats

ill see you in /cyoag/ court you son of a bitch

bring it

>implying the case will ever see a judge
Angel has about 1000 pending harassment suits bruh.

Poor angel, she's never getting that library of restraining orders she needs to function.